Chapter 2

Memories We've Played
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu's Pov~

I'm riding my bike to go to school since I'm not 18 yet, and I don't want to have a driver when I go to school that why I used it. It is second day of school, and coach want us to go and look for him before the classes starts as he is going to announce who will be the new captain in our team. Riding my bike I saw that Chaeyoung, Daehyun is waiting for me.

"Yow!" "Tzu!" They both said when they saw me while unridingl bike.

"What?" I said with my pokerface.

"Tch, is it good to greet people by asking what?" Daehyun asked as he ruffled my hair. I glared at him and walk my bike to park.

"Hey, Tzu. I heard to Jungyeon hyung that you have basketball meeting right now." Chaeyoung utter.

"Yeah. We have." 

"Why don't you go to the gym right now?" Daehyun said that makes me glare at him. He's a pabo tho, can't he see that I'm parking my bike.

"I will, I'm just parking my bike. Pabo."

"Ohhoy, Pabo? Hays, tara wa(come here)." 

"Shiro." I said and walk my long legs as fast as I can almost like jogging but I don't want to jog.

"Yah, Chou Tzuyu, don't make me run after you." I stop and he stopped to in front of me as he's running. I'm taller than him so he faced my neck instead of facing my face. I lift my left eyebrow at him and whispered to his ears. "Why don't you accept that you are pabo like your crush?" He blushed in instant because of his crush. He has a crush on Momo noona but can't confess his feelings because he learned that Momo noona has a crush on me. I don't know why did he tell me when he find out about it, but being me I don't care and act like I don't know anything about her having a crush on me.

"But she don't have a crush on me tho." then he frowned. I pat his back and pinched his cheeks.

"Loser Pabo, make her love you." I said and was about to run to the gym when I heard a squeal. It's Sana. Being a clumsy squirrel she's always tripping eventhough no one is tripping her, so then I immediately run to her before she fell. I grab her wrist and pull her to my chest. "Squirrel don't you know it's just second day and its still too early for you to get tripped?" She pouted and slap my chest while blushing because of the embarrasment she's receiving. "Morning." I said and kiss her forehead. She blushed because of the kissed. Well, I'm mean but when it comes to her I am not, but although I am not I'm always keeping my straightface. She's the only girl who can understand me fully so being affectionate to her doesn't is not a problem. I'm even kissing her cheeks that depends upon the situation whether she's mad at me or anything else.

"M-morning Tzu." She said and kiss my cheeks. Student's are arriving an we heard some squeals and gossips like. "They look like a couple." "Yeah, they are cute with each other but Tzuyu is Tzuyu I think he's just like that to her because she's his childhood friend and bestfriend." Yeah she is my childhood friend when my auntie,uncle and their children go there for some businesses they include me because they will be gone in 3 months. I met Sana there as she was a girl next door, I mean our neighbor. We got close when we met at the village's park when I'm walking around and thta's how we became friends. She moved to korea when she was 13 because she said that she wants to go here and because she's a kpop lover back then well I can say that it's until now. Thinking about things I forgot about the meeting.

"I'll go first we have a meeting." She nooded and wave at me while smiling.

 

"Chou, you're late." Coach said.

"Sorry coach, what did I missed?" I apologized and asked about what they have already discussed.

"Okay, so I was saying that Jungyeon is the new captain of our team. And I will be giving all of you tomorrow the schedule of the practices."

"Okay coach."

"You may go, it's almost class hours."

I go to my room and walk to my seat. The teacher get in and started her lecture. Hays what a boring day. Few hours later the bell rang. It's break time, well I'm not a happy kid so I don't freaking care if it is break time. The students are all present there and they are just breaking my eardrums because of their gossips, talks, squealing and more. It's irritating me tho, they are noisy as , squealing because of the entrance scenes of some popular students including me. Well, I don't ing care if I am included there, because I simply don't care.

We arrived at the cafeteria and as expected, they are doing those things I just said before.

"Yah, please marry me Chou Tzuyu."

"I like you Kim Daehyun."

"Please date me Son Chaeyoung."

"Please get me laid Chou Tzuyu." Aish, this girl she's not embarrass because of what she said.

" Tzu, she want's to be get laid by you." Daehyun said laughing while pointing at the girl. I look at her and she's so red now and she's slapping all of her friends arms.

"It was just a dare because I lose to them." The girl explained gaining no expression from me. I walk to her and leaned. She's standing between te chair and the table so she's cornered right now. Her cheeks become redder and redder. "Real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter