Chapter 1

Memories We've Played
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Music

I've been ignoring music, since that day happened, it is when my parents left me. They left me with a lots and lots of money that are enough for me to live even when I get older and have my own family, they had left a company, a shares from other incorporations, they just left me their wealth, with our wealth. They left me without knowing that I would be miserable without them. But I couldn't blame them tho. It because, I know that they don't want it to be this ways. They don't want me to be like this. They give all their last will, and now they are gone. Before that day, I didn't know that they talked to my auntie and uncle to take care of me. My uncle is now managing his own company and my company, and yes it's mine. But uncle offers to help not because of money but because I am like his son, his own son. And since I am just a kid when my parents passed away they become my second family who cope me as their new child even though they have a son younger than me and a new born daughter before. I feel comfortable with them. But since I can understand all the situation before. It left me scars, scars in my heart cause I know my parents will never ever be back again. It pained me, that's when I lost my life, the rhythm of it, and it's color.

I have so many friends and their lives seems so colorful, their smiles are bright, they're happy, seems they don't have problems at all. But me, well I am hiding my face in a mask of one of the most Popular Student in school, popular with girls, noticed by all the people. But even though I have my friends that can understand me, and can take my coldness. Why do I feel so lonely? Why do I feel so stocked up in my life, with a blank space life? Why can't I appreciate those girls roaming around me? Why can't I appreciate everything, and move on from what happened? I have lots of friend, friends from different clubs, friends were you can hangout, and friends that you can trust and they are my bestfriends, Chaeyoung, Daehyun and Sana. And they are the only people who knows and can really understand my fully.

When I lost my parents, since that accident happen, I am with them. I am the only one who survive that tragic story of my life.

Flashback~

"Son, we are so proud of you, it's your 10th championship. How come you are titled 'The Youngest Musician Prodigy' at your young age? I started learning piano on my 12th year. But you? Daebak! How can you play that in such a young age, when you are just 7 years old?" my father said. 

"Yah!! Mr. Chou, I am the one who taught our son. He is like me, right son?" my mother.

"Ani. Tzuyu and I are father and son, we have special bonding with each other, so he is like me." I giggled at them like they were  a kid bickering with each other because of me.

"No. He is my son, I am the one who carried him inside my womb for 9 months."

"Fine. He have both of our traits, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter