The start of something crazy

Chubby Change

Boyeon PoV

Ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~. Goes my alarm 10:00am the next morning. I turns over and slap the alarm clack several time to turn it off. 

"Ughhhhh!!" I groanswith my face in the pillow. I can be a morning person but since my mind was running miles about the nervousness for school, I didn't sleep until 2:30am. I wanted to stay in bed but i knew that Sarang would come over and kill me, so i got up.    

I goes straight to the bathroom with my towel and underwear  to take a shower.

"Boyeon, look at yourself, your beautiful, you always thought you were beautiful, why are you letting people get to you now" I say looking at myself in the mirror.

"I love pep talking myself haha" 

I jump in the shower and the heat melt away my insecurities. I jump out the shower after feeling refreshed and on my underwear and towel and head to my room.  I throw on some skinny jeans, plain high low yellow shirt, bejeweled barge sandals and a gold watch, necklace and bracelet. I added some body spray and lotion and them some lipgloss. I head downstairs with my phones and purse to see that my parents aren't home and I go grab a muffin and orange juice. I ate and then Sarang call me.

"hellooooooo" I yell

"yah!! What are you yelling for" Sarang yells and I laugh.

"sorry Sarang just happy to hear your voice"

"Whatever! Come on I'm outside"

i run outside to see Sarang and her mom outside. I have them both hugs and we went to the mall. Sarang mom dropped us off and we went all out. 

 

3 hours later

"OMG! I'm sooo tired Sarang, I'm never shopping with you again" I yell.

"The only reason it took so long is because you were being self conscious about the clothes I picked out . You have been confident no matter how big you are, so stop it and I love you and you beautiful self". Sarang says and rolls her eyes as we carry all our bags to the food court. 

Me and Sarang walks into the food court and find a table and place our things down. We decided to eat Pizza and Sarang goes to order it. She comes back with the pizza and sits down, but she forgets our drinks, so I decided to go back and get them. 

On the way back to the table I ran into the people who will push the change in my life......exo.

"WHAT THE HELL,  YOU CANT SEE!!!" Yells a tall guy with beautiful bronze skin. I accidentally bumped into him causing his group to run into him.

"I'm s-s-sorry I didn't mean to" I say stutterings

"Sorry doesn't cut it porky" another voice chime in ,coming from a man with chiseled feature that reminds me of a camel or dinosaur. He wasn't as tall as the other guy but handsome as ever.

"P-Pork is that necssary  " I say in in disbelief

"What can't here either porky" says a tall guys that looks like today with red hair. "Look your lucky we are in a good mood or we would destroy your world we're you stand. Next time watch we're your going pig and pray you never see us again" 

With that the group walks away some glaring, some just staring, some smirking and one smiling that looks like an owl. 

"Yah", hear Sarang that came out of nowhere as she yells toward the group. Thank god they didn't hear her. "Shhhhhhh! Sarang it's ok don't worry about it"

"Don't worrry about it!!!!! You are my bestfriend and they are not about to talk to you that way!!!!" Sarang yells at the table that I dragged her back .

"I know Sarang but I'm confident in myself and I'm not about to let their words hurt me."

"Fine, but don't believe a word they said, your are beautiful and amazin!" Sarang says holding my hands.

"I know , I know, I promise I won't let their words get to me and I probably will never see them again always, now let's eat and go home "

After eating and talking Sarang mom came and got us and took me home. I brought all of my bags upstairs and laid down and thought about that group. I had a bad feeling about the first day but maybe it's my nerves. I looked over at my clock and it said 7:55pm. I got up and took a shower and came out to see family downstairs about to eat dinner. I talk to my parents about what I did at the mall(excluding the group) and I went upstairs and relaxed.  

I laid down and just drifted off to sleep completely exhausted.

 

Exo

D.O POV

"Hyung!" I look over and she Tao taking to me. "You have been smiling since we ran into the fat girl"

"I can smile, what's wrong with that" I say with a smirk and the other look at me

"Yeah that would be ok, if it was normal for you" says luhan hyung smirking back at me

"Well I was thinking about how cute and not afraid that chubby girl was today" I say

" I can't believe you cute?? What's cute about her weight hyung??" Kai exclaims 

"Come on guys, even if she was bigger she was kinda cute" lay says. 

" I guess so butttt......she looks like a fun target for school, too bad she pro ably won't be there " says baekhyun with a smile

"I guess she would be perfect " I said with a smirk and everybody laughed. Secretly I didn't want think that way, but it would be fun .

 

Author POV

 Both Boyeon and the exo assumptions will come more quickly than they thought the outcome will change lives.  

 To be continued ~~~~~

 

 

Alright guys that was my second chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!  Please tell me what you alll think and let me know if you have any questions or confusions. I free wrote this on so excuse the grammar issues and sentence structures!!!!!!! 

 

I Dont Not Own The Write to the Characters Exo. I do win this plot and personal characters. Do not plagarise my story.