Growing up

Chubby Change

Gong,Boyeon growing up, her life was so simple and sweet. Boyeon was always on the heavy side even from a little girl but that did not stop her mom and dad from spoiling her with food and gifts. Boyeon childhood home was a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom house, it wasn't to big but it was roomy and hoomey.  Boyeon dad was a business man in Seoul who was a manager of a technology company, while Boyeon mom was a personal designer and stylist. Her parents is not worry about the having money to spoil their precious daughter and they lived a humble life. Boyeon did not pay any mind to her weight in elementary school because she was a little girl with no worries, why would a child worry about their weight? When Boyeon went to the 5th grade, she had a moment that had her come to realize how different she was from the rest.

5th grade Scene 

It was time for everybody to go home.

"Hay fatty!!!" Yelled a another 5th grade boy named Jisoo. Boyeon happened to  be walking by the said boy when he yelled that out. Boyeon looked around confused not understanding why that was said.

" Fatty? Me?" Boyeon said Turing to Jisoo and pointing at herself.

"Yeah! Who else am I talking too, your the only whale in the school!!" Jisoo yelled, while others laughed around him.

"Why would  you say that, I am not a fatty!!! I am just healthy!!!" Boyeon said with tears in her eyes, not believing how mean people can be.

"Healthy? Okay, you as healthy as a pig!!!!!" Jisoo says and starts to snort like a pig and everybody starts to laugh louder and point there fingers at Boyeon.

Boyeon couldn't take anymore and took off running out of the school and home crying. This is the first time Boyeon has ever been picked on and when she ran into her house, she ran into the arms of the first person she saw and it was her dad.

"BOYEON, WHATS WRONG!!!!" her dad yelled frantic as he hold Boyeon as tight while she breaks down in his arms. Boyeon mom comes out of the kitchen hearing her husbands yell.

"BOYEON, MAMA BABY!!, WHATS WRONG??!!!!" Her mom yells.

 

"MAMA, DADDY!! Am I really a fatty? A healthy pig like that boy said!" Boyeon parents looked shocked at each other. 

"Boyeon a, you are not a fatty or pig sweetie" her dad says as they sit her down on the couch holding her as she whimpers. "Sweetie, you are just different and beautiful in your own way. Never let anyone's words put you down, we love you and we want you to love yourself, okay". Her dad says kissing her head. 

"You guys really love me not mater what I look like and who I am". She wiped her eyes and looked at her parents.

"Of course Boyeon, you are the best daughter we could ever wish for and they hug her until they get that big beautiful smile of hers. 

End of scene:

Boyeon from that day start taking notice of herself and how different she was and embraced it. When entering middle school Boyeon was still know as the big girl, but because of her parents support she made it through middle school and is about to start her first day of high school in 4 days and is talking to her best friend sarang, who she met and in sixth grade. Boyeon and Sarang meet because Sarang had defended her from some mean girls and they hit off from their and became best friend from that day forth.  

"Saranggg~~~~~ I'm so scared and nervous!!@@ Boyeon whines. She hears a sigh.

Boyeon, you will be ok, I will have your back no matter what and we will be ok." Sarang says confident.

"This is just so different Sarang, it's high school, HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!!!. I just hope that it will be more mature people than middle school". Boyeon says exhausted from her outburst.

"We will be fine Boyeon, now got to sleep we have to shop tomorrow okkkkkkkkk!!! Goodnight love you~~~~" Sarang sings .

"Ok goodnight" Boyeon says and they hang up. Boyeon goes to sleep that night wondering if middle school was the end of her bullying and she goes to sleep. 

Little does Boyeon know she is in store for more than she ever thought.

 

 

 

 

 

This is my first update so guys please be nice to me!!!!!! I know it's long wides but I need to get the info out~~~<<<<<

I do not own exo characters in this stories. Please do not plagarize my plot🙂🙂