The Mark

Promise

Yoongi was having breakfast with Jeonkook's parents.

His cheeks were red, he was alone, his boyfriend had not finished bathing yet, and he was forced to join the table with his in-laws. The mark on his neck last night, was still there, visible to anyone to see. "I'm Jeon Jeonkook's." What that brand says.

Jeonkook also had marks on himself, much more than Yoongi, he smiled satisfied, liked hyung's attitude and hoped that the next few nights with the boy, be like that.

Twenty minutes ago, Hoseok was struggling to get out of bed, his mother was already mad at him, but strangely, he had no incentive to study this day.

After his mother threatened to call his father to get him out of bed, Hoseok ran up and went to the bathroom to take his shower.

At her breakfast table, her mother served the men of the house, chattering about her daily routine, while her father read a newspaper and Hoseok concentrated on the coffee cup in front of him.

"Appa, omma, I'm coming, I do not want to be late." Hoseok stood up and kissed her mother's face.

"Think about it, before you lay down for half an hour, you could barely eat." She glares at him, but soon shows the big smile to her son.

"Do not worry about me, Mrs. Jung. I'll eat well at school." He leaves another kiss on the forehead of his mother and collects his materials, leaving the house and running to the bus stop.

He reached the point of gasping, not accustomed to run that much, especially during the morning.

He was so tired, he did not even notice the presence of his dongsaeng Jimin.

"Good morning, hyung." Hoseok jumped, and Jimin laughed at his expression.

"Aish, the day has barely begun and you want to kill me from the heart? Please!" Hoseok looked at the boy with a not good expression, making Jimin laugh at him. "Stop laughing, you little bastard." Hoseok caught Jimin, pinning his head on his arm, and slapping his head.

"Aish, hyung, let me go." Jimin was still laughing a lot, making Hoseok laugh too.

"How much excitement for two people who woke up at six in the morning." Hoseok soon released Jimin, who caressed his neck, even though it was just a joke, had left him aching.

"Seokjin hyung, good morning." Hoseok bowed and Jimin mimicked him quickly.

"Look at your bus coming." Jin pointed to the bus that was coming toward the boys. "Hm... Did you talk to Yoongi?" He asked.

"Yes... I think we're fine... I don't know." Hoseok answered in despair.

"What did hyung do?" Jimin asked confused, but was ignored.

"Well, good class, I'm going to pick up Namjoon at the bus station, see you later." Jin waved to both of them, and walked again after they both got on the bus.

Jimin smiled to see Taehyung sitting at the bottom of the bus, next to him was Yoongi and Jeonkook, two people Hoseok did not expect to see.

"Hello, hyung." Taehyung greeted Jimin, who smiled openly at his friend.

"Good morning, Tae." Sat next to him and greeted Yoongi and Jeonkook.

Hoseok just stared at the four of them.

Taehyung, Jimin, and Jeonkook were the only ones who spoke, sometimes Hoseok laughed at something, or commented on something, but did not actually participate in the conversation.

Yoongi felt embarrassed, trying hard to hide the mark, which he was keen to show, did not want his dongsaeng to think dirty things about him.

After getting off the bus, Yoongi stood beside Hoseok and the other boys stood in front of them.

"Last night must have been really good." Hoseok commented without looking at Yoongi, but he knew the child had been embarrassed.

"Yeah ..." Yoongi muttered and moved faster, past her boyfriend and running into the school.

Hoseok watched his friend enter the school in a hurry, he was sad and angry.

Yoongi left him during the night, to have a night of with the boyfriend, he felt bad for it.

He felt that he was being changed gradually, by a boy he hardly knew.

"Hurry up, hyung, the gate is closing."

Jimin took Hoseok's arm, running him again, but this time, to reach the school gate.