four

Nothing Better Than You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook’s indirect public declaration yesterday was the school’s topic when Taehyung made his way towards his classroom. Every girl claims that the declaration was for them. One girl even made the biggest story. Claiming Jeon Jungkook is her girlfriend. And they are taking their relationship low profile and she was shocked when Jungkook made the declaration yesterday. Taehyung clearly remember the girl from yesterday. She’s sitting just right behind him.

His frown must have caught Hoseok’s attention when he took his seat.

“How are you doing?”

“I’ve been better.” He shook his head. “But I’ll feel much better without the gossips,”

“What’s wrong?”

 “Stupid gossips happen,” his mood turns sour. It’s all over the place and it is getting on his nerve.

Hoseok laugh out loud catching the attention of the gossiping people around them. “You’re right Tae. If I know Jungkook dedicated that victory dance to someone I know.”

Taehyung looked around the crowd. Annoyance filled the air. Nobody dared to talk back. People knew how Hoseok talks, venomous like a snake. He is glad he’s friends with this hyung. Hoseok is a year older than him but they’ve been classmates since first grade.

“What are you talking about?” Taehyung whispered.

“You mean he hasn’t told you yet?” Hoseok whispered back.

“Told me what?” Taehyung asked.

“Oh never mind he’ll tell you when he’s ready,”

“You keep on telling me the same thing!” Taehyung hissed.

“What?” Hoseok gave him a confused look.

“Namjoon hyung and Seokjin hyung!” Taehyung glared at Hoseok.

“You need to ask Jungkook!”

“Curiosity is killing me,” Taehyung pouted. Jungkook was about to tell him something last night but was interrupted.

“Don’t die yet. You have to hear him out first,” Hoseok eyed him.

“And I can go die later?”

“Jungkook won’t let you die,”

“You two at the back stop talking already!” Their teacher angrily shouted at them. Both did not notice the entrance of their teacher.

 

Taehyung pulled the chair in front of Yoongi. He sent him a message saying they need to talk. He chose a nearby café just outside of their school.

“So where is your lawyer?” Yoongi asked him.

“He’s not around that’s why you need to start talking,” he gave him a glare.

“And the both of you are close now? You’ve been avoiding him like a plague of s*hit before,”

“That’s before you betrayed me Yoongi,” Taehyung wanted to punch his best friend on the face right now.

“He only wanted to get under your pants Tae,”

“The way y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter