But I always end up finding you

f(Kryber) - I Don't Wanna Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

?’s pov

 

Pitch dark again?

 

Lifting my hands and try to touch my surrounding.

 

Wood again?

Am I inside the chimney again?

 

I try to slide the wood in front of me but this time it did not work.

 

So Im not in same chimney?

What should I do?

 

As if my hands have their own thinking, they give it a little push. A ray of light penetrate in and I see a long wavy black hair slender lady sitting on an elegant classy arm chair. She is back facing me.

 

A surge of familiarity gushes through me. She turns around and the moment I see her side view. I feel like being strike by a thunderbolt. My blood in my body backflow. Her face is the perfect oval, icily cat shape eye, prominent aloof pointed nose and unusual redden lips.

 

I cover my mouth before I could make any sound. Taking deep breaths to prevent myself from fainting and then rub my eyes to double check.

 

She is …

 

“Soojung, my love.” A low husky voice interrupts my thought and someone enters the room.

 

This voice is …

The same person in my dream this morning!

 

I shift myself to see his shoes for identification.

 

I am right!

.

.

.

.

.

.

Soojung?!?

Her name is SOOJUNG?!?

 

Wearing a long black tuxedo, the blonde well jelled short hair man approaches the lady and waits. She extends her hand towards him and he kisses her.

 

I try to see the face of this man but I couldn’t.

 

He kinda of feel familiar as if I have seen him before. He then leans near to her trying to kiss her on her lips but she turns her head avoiding him.

 

“You are still angry with me, my love?” He asks in a sad tone.

 

“No, Im just hun…gry.” She drags the last word with emphasis.

 

“You should take your meal, we have lots of supply of them. It is at ..”

 

“You are asking me to take those low quality stale stuff? Is it food in the first place?” She raises her voice in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter