Blurring my focus

f(Kryber) - I Don't Wanna Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

?’s pov

 

In the classroom…

 

“Princess, your boy is here,” Sulli poke me at the side bringing me out of the trance recalling the surreal dream that I have this morning.

 

I look up and see Kai lying on the door giving me a charming smile that makes other girls in my classroom to shriek a little.

 

Rolling my eyes and putting a line on my lips, I pack my bag and walk out of the classroom in a brisk pace without waiting for Kai.

 

“Hey Baby, what is wrong? ”

 

 

He fastens his pace, catches up with my pace and hold my arm, “I’m sorry, I should have observe our promise and not to come to see you when every lesson end.” He drips his head and hid his hands in his pocket.

 

Turning around, I look at him and position his face to face me. “Wae you doing that?”

 

“Cos I miss you….”. He purrs cutely.

 

Crossing my arm and sending him my cold stare, “Tell me the real reason.”

 

He stands there in silence for quite a while before I lose my patience.

 

“Fine if you don’t explain, don’t say I did not give you a chance.” 

 

He mumbles, “I don’t wanna…….”

 

I don’t wanna

 

Once those 3 words come out of his mouth, my body freeze on her own. Within milliseconds, they triggers an connection and words of “I don’t wanna love you” floods my mind. I lose my connection with this world.

 

I don’t wanna love you …

 

-------------------------------------------------

f(Kryber) - I Don't Wanna Love You

 

I don’t wanna-
(I don’t wanna love you
I don’t wanna love you
I wish)

-------------------------------------------------

 

 

My vision gets a little distorted and I seem to be able to see the forest that I was in when I was dreaming this morning! I was bewildered nevertheless, I pivots around to see my environment.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter