Part 2.1

Live A Little
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] The Fox Adopts the Rabbit [/CONTENTID1]
[CONTENTID2]

Sebyul released her grip on her brother’s upper arm when he opened the big mahogany door to his apartment.

How did Sehun get such a nice place to live? She thought.

 

Her first step inside his property was on marble flooring.

“Oppa,” She gasped when she trailed her eyes from her feet to the scene in front of her. Sehun raised his eyebrows in question.

“What?”
Sebyul was awestruck with the beauty and simplicity of his space. The ceiling was high, and the place was chrome themed. The furniture looked like it was made for this place.

She felt a push on her lower back; Sehun pushed her all the way through the doorway so that he could step in himself and close the door afterwards.

 

“I’m guessing you’ve eaten so I won’t offer dinner tonight?” Sehun asked.

Sebyul turned to look at him. He was a lot taller than her 5’4” self, so she had to look up too. She smiled at her brother, feeling grateful for bringing her here.

 

Thankful for taking her away from the hell hole.

 

“Yeah. I want to sleep.”

 

She felt like she was in heaven. Oh my god is that a wine rack? Goodness I want to try that. Wow. Sebyul walked through the flat until she was face to face with three doors. WHAT? There are more rooms. How big is this place? It’s just one floor…but it’s huge.

“The one on the right is free. It’s a guest room so take it.” She heard Sehun call from the hallway.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter