Pilot

The 9 Lives

"Go! Call for help!" Rowoon said to you as he was pushing you out of the building.


4 hours after~


What were am I? You wondered to yourself. Examining the place, it was a hospital. Sick and hurt people everywhere, the doctors in their white coats, the nurses in their uniforms and patients.... everywhere...

The fire! Rowoon! Where is he? You looked around and couldn't find him. "Rowoon! Rowoon!" You couldn't control your tears and your head was spinning but you managed to get off the bed you were laying on. As you got on your feet, you instantly became more dizzy and your vision became more blurry. You're about to fall when...

"Hey! Hey! Miss you need to calm down." A nurse came to you and carefully lead you back down to the bed.

"Rowoon, where is he? He's 6'2, has a mole near his chin and lips-" your words were quivering and barely come put. "OH no! Is he hurt? This is all my fault!" Your tears became more frequent and you could hardly breathe.

"He's fine, we have him, but you need to rest first." The nurse have you a reassuring look. "Would you mind telling me your name and what happened? " The nurse questioned you but all you could think about was, how Rowoon was doing.

"Tell me, where is he? I have to see him. Please~" You silenty begged the nurse.

Giving into you, she left to get you a wheel chair.
When she came back, you quickly got on the wheel chair, "please be alright" you whispered to yourself and a single tear drop fell down.

By the time you got in front of the door of his room you stopped the nurse. "No~.. I can't do this to him. I can't do this so me." Guilt overcame you. You were the reason why he was here. You're the reason why he's hurt.

The nurse spun your wheel chair around to where you where facing her. "He won't see you." She said to emotionless.

"What?" You were confused, "why? Why won't he see me?" Now you wanted to see him.

"You died. He's alive but you're dead."