Jisoo and Jeonghan

You're you and I'm me (too bad you're a prince)

Jisoo was a hard working doctor. The townfolks love him and are grateful for his service. Whenever a patient would profess their love for the kind doctor, he would just smile.

"I'm sorry. I don't think I can provide the treatment for that," he would joke. His patients know that only an extraordinary person will be able to capture Jisoo's heart.

XOXO

Jisoo arrived at a little cottage he called home. Opening the front door, he heard a chorus of "Welcome home, hyung!" from his 5 beloved siblings.

He took his coat off and sat on their small couch, joining a reading Wonwoo.

"What book is that this time?" Jisoo asked as he made himself comfortable. Wonwoo looked up and smiled. He help the book up and Jisoo read "Cendrillion".

"Fairty tales, eh? That's quite a curious choice, Won," Jisoo commented. Wonwoo just shrugged and continued reading.

Minghao came marching in with a small smile. Jisoo smiled back at him and offered the arm of the couch. Minghao looked like he wanted to say something.

"Hao, what is it?" Minghao fidgeted and sighed. He opened his palm and Jisoo gasped. There was a loose clothe wrapped around a huge gash. Blood stained the once clean clothe.

Jisoo narrowed his eyes at the wound before turning them to Minghao. He looked guilty and Jisoo knew he went back to the woods again.

"You went back to the woods, didn't you?" Jisoo asked despite knowing the answer. Minghao nodded and the older grabbed something from his pocket, an ointment.

"I won't say anything this time, I want you to do what you love. But please," Jisoo pleaded, "do try to not get injured. I worry about you the most."

Minghao laughed and said his thanks before skipping away. Wonwoo chuckled beside Jisoo.

"You do know that he still will get injured," Wonwoo off-handedly said as he flipped a page. Jisoo shook his head.

"I know. I hope he just... I don't know what I hope anymore." The two shared a smile before laughing.

XOXO

Jisoo woke up to Seokmin's singing and yawned. He heard Seungkwan trying to harmonize before Wonwoo shushed them. They might wake up Jihoon and no one wants to wake up Jihoon before 7.

Jisoo got ready for work and decided to wear the special neck tie Minghao sewed him for his 22nd birthday. It looked great on him and Jisoo thought that today would be a great day.

XOXO

"BYE HYUUNG!!" Seungkwan yelled out as Jisoo left their little cottage. He waved back and walked towards the kingdom.

He greeted some familiar faces and soon enough, he arrived at his little clinic.

"Good morning, Doctor," his assistant, Taehyung, greeted him. Jisoo smiled at him and settled his suitcase on his desk.

"So, Tae, how many patients do we have today?" Jisoo asked as he put on his coat. Taehyung hummed as he checked their list of patients and answered, "Five sir, two in the morning and three later in the afternoon."

"Thank you. Can you please prepare my tools? Seems like our old man Jin will be our first customer," Jisoo instructed. Taehyung laughed.

"He'll kill you if he heard you say he's old," Taehyung said. Jisoo shrugged.

"His jokes are like old people jokes. Might as well call him one," he replied. The two laughed and Jisoo shrugged.

"You are such a swindler. Acting all kind and understanding even tho-," Taehyung was cut when the clinic's door slammed open and a man (woman?) burst in, bleeding and all.

"Oh my- ARE YOU OK?" Taehyung asked in a panicking voice. Jisoo rushed to the man's side and helped him settle down in one of the clinic's chair. He glanced at the man's huge wound and bit his lip.

"We need to stitch that..."

"C-Can you?" The man asked with a weak voice. Jisoo looked at him and gave him a reassuring smile.

"Of course, what kind of doctor would I be if I can't help one of my patients," Jisoo stood up and prepared himself. As he was doing that, Taehyung came and set Jisoo's tools down.

"Tae, tell our two morning patients that their appointment might be pushed back." Taehyung nodded and left the clinic. The man shot Jisoo a worried glance.

"Won't you... Ugh... Won't you need his help?" The man questioned Jisoo who was currently busy in preparing the specific tools he needed.

Jisoo shook his head no and turned towards the man. "I take pride of the fact I never really needed an assistant. Now, relax and let me help."

The man stilled before relaxing. Jisoo smiled, "Good boy."

It took Jisoo at least 4 hours to stitch the man up as well as helping him lower the slight fever he had. After all that, Jisoo was tired. He instructed Taehyung to cancel all appointments for that day and sat down.

He glanced at the sleeping stranger on one of his clinic's bed and sighed. He checked his neck tie and saw splotches of blood on it. He sighed again, already preparing to apologize to his younger brother for staining his work.

He heard a soft cough and he immediately went over the patient. He brushed the man's bangs and replaced the wet towel on his head.

"Are you feeling any better?" Jisoo asked softly. The man stared for a minute before smiling. He was a beautiful man, Jisoo realized.

"Yeah, just a but dizzy but I'll be fine. Thanks for your help," the man replied. Jisoo patted his head before sitting at a sofa nearby.

"So, if you don't mind me asking, why were you injured?" The man tried to sit up before Jisoo stopped him.

"Well, I was hunting a boar then my horse hit a branch. He got scared and knocked me out. To make matters worse, my knife was stuck and I didn't notice it so when I tried to move..." Jisoo nodded, understanding what happened next.

He tried to fight it, he really did. He tried to fight the nagging that was gonna come out of him but he just can't. He exploded

"Why were you hunting alone! You could have died without anyone noticing! How stup—" Jisoo stopped. He remembered that this was not Minghao but a patient he just met today and is probably still in pain. He slapped a hand over his mouth and excused himself.

It took him a while to comeback in and when he did, he saw his patient and Taehyung talking. When they heard him coming in, they turned towards him.

"I'm gonna make some tea," Taehyung said, breaking the awkward silence between the three of them. He left and forced Jisoo to face the result of his outburst.

"I am so sorry I yelled at you. I just... Lost myself there. Really injured people tends to send me over the edge," Jisoo apologized. The man smiled at him and waved him off.

"It's ok. Taehyung explained it to me. I guess you love your brother that much, huh?" Jisoo nodded.

"They're my everything. I worry if they're happy, if they're hungry, if they're sick. They will always make me worry, especially Minghao. He would always leave the house and go to the woods and somehow come back injured with scratches and gashes. I'm terrified that one day, he might go out and never come back again. That's why I always get triggered when seeing really injured people. They somehow reminds me of one of my greatest fears."

It was silent for a moment. Then the man laughed. Jisoo felt a bit offended. He poured his heart in front this man and he had the gall to laugh? At the man who saved his life?

"I'm sorry," the man said after his little giggle fest. Jisoo was not amused.

"It's just that you sounded so much like my mother. You worry too much and I know, you can't help it. You love them and obviously you want them to be always happy and safe," the man explained, "but they can't always be happy and safe, you know. Life isn't supposed to be that way. A person should get hurt so they'll learn what they have to do in order to get stronger. If you pamper them too much, they won't be able to stand on their own. You need to learn how to let go. For their sake and also for you own. They will all leave someday and if you can't let them go, you'll only get hurt."

Jisoo was quiet as he absorbed what the man just said. He did know that he was babying his brothers too much and he knows that he needs to stop. But he also know why he can't. His brothers lost their parents too early, too young. Jisoo just wanted them know what it feels like to be babied and loved like normal children. He wanted his brothers to feel like they have parents in form of him. He wants his brothers to know happiness first before the real world crushes it like Jisoo's. He wants his brothers to know what it feels like to be normal.

And maybe, in the most deepest part of his heart, Jisoo wanted to continue to keep the illusion he created where all of them would be together forever.

XOXO

"Are you gonna leave for a week again?" Minghao softly asked the eldest. Jisoo stopped eating his breakfast and nodded.

"Afraid so, he's getting better though so I might be able to return before Thursday," Jisoo replied. Minghao pouted and put down the milk he was drinking.

"That man must have been really injured. I mean, he stole you from us and all..." Jisoo laughed at that.

"Stole? You sound like I'm leaving you guys for someone," he said. He was still chuckling at Minghao's ridiculous idea. Minghao wasn't smiling though.

"It's possible, you know. It's not like love can't bloom between two men. If you are attractive to him, sparks fly and before you know it, you would choose him rather than us," Minghao said grimly. Jisoo stopped chuckling and went over to his younger brother. It was only the two of them who's currently awake in the house at the moment as the others were still fast asleep.

"What is this about?" Jisoo asked. He didn't mind Minghao's accusations but what got him worried was his tone. His little brother sounded afraid. Afraid of what, Jisoo did not know.

"..." Minghao turned away, desperately trying to hide his tears from his brother. Jisoo's eyes widened and he gently made Minghao look at him.

Minghao's facial expression broke Jisoo's heart. He hugged his brother and rubbed comforting circles on his back. He let Minghao cry onto his shoulder, he needed that right now.

"Can you please tell me the reason why you're like this?" Jisoo asked again, noticing some small wounds near Minghao's nape. He got injured again and Jisoo didn't even notice. Jisoo tightened his hold on Minghao. He failed as a brother.

"It's j-just that... When I visited your cl-clinic, I saw you with him," Minghao said betwwen sobs. Jisoo patiently waited for his brother as he continued to reassure him.

"You looked very happy, brother... So happy that... I-I got scared you'll leave us for him. I don't want you to leave," Minghao sobbed harder and Jisoo felt tears on his eyes. It was true that he was spending a lot of time in his clinic due to his patient but he never mean to neglect his brothers. He would rather die than let them feel abandoned.

"Shhh... Don't worry, I won't leave you for anyone. My family comes first, anyone else is second." The two just stood there, hugging each other. That was how the rest of their brothers found them.

"Can't believe that you guys had a hugging fest without us!" Seungkwan complained. Jisoo and Minghao just smiled.

XOXO

"Seriously?!" Jeonghan said. After two week of overstaying, Jisoo learned a few things about his patient.

First, his name was Jeonghan and no matter how much Jisoo tries, he won't say his last name. Second, he was a travelling merchant who got injured because seeing a huge boar 'tickled his manliness', as Jeonghan would say. Third, Jeonghan was extremely beautiful and it drives Taehyung crazy.

"Yeah, got me pretty riled up too," Jisoo said as he finished recounting the events that happened earlier. Jeonghan was sitting on his bed, fiddling his long hair.

"Woah, I didn't mean to make him feel like that. I hope he's fine now..."

"I think so. Minghao must have had something else going on with him since seeing me spending time with someone wouldn't normally lead to him crying," Jisoo observed. Jeonghan snapped his fingers and did an 'Aha!' face.

"Maybe he met someone during his trips on the woods. I meet people during my journeys and people from forest-y areas are kind off loco. Must be all the... Grass there," Jeonghan tried to joke but it only made Jisoo's face scrunch up in disgust.

"That's a distasteful joke, Han." Jeonghan laughed at his response. Taehyung came in and handed the doctor a bunch of files.

"These are the patients for tomorrow and the next day," Taehyung said. He glance at Jeonghan and looked away.

"Hey, Tae!"

"...Hey," it did not evade Jisoo's eyes the way his assisstant turned a bit red. Ah, Taehyung has a small crush on Jeonghan, Jisoo thought.

He smiled as his two friends continued to converse, one turning redder and redder as the conversation goes on.

"Jeonghan, if you don't mind, would you like to come with Taehyung and I later for grocery? I think it's time for us to start with your therapy. A short walk around town would do you some good," Jisoo said. He might as well give Taehyung a little push. Playing match maker was exciting.

Taehyung's mouth dropped and Jeonghan happily accepts.

"Get dressed. Come by bar near here, I'll wait for you two there," Jisoo chuckled and picked up his coat.

XOXO

Seokmin and Seungkwan was already singing when Jisoo arrived at a bar. He sat near the front and waved at Seokmin.

"Hey, hyung!" Seungkwan hugged him as Seokmin gave him a high five.

"Great as usual you two. Keep it up and you might get fired because you guys draw TOO much people in," Jisoo teased. Seungkwan pouted before grinning. Seokmin was laughing.

"That would be great if that was the case," Seokmin said after his laughter died down. The three of them sat and talked.

"Ahhh that. Yeah, Minghao hyung has been pretty angsty lately. Ever since he met someone at the woods actually," Seungkwan said. Jisoo raised his brow as if asking "who?" Seungkwan shrugged.

"We don't know, hyung. Even Minghao hyung doesn't know. He just says that he felt someone following him and they occassionally talk on that huge tree in the middle of the forest," Seungkwan further explained. Seokmin was nodding along and added in, "What if Minghao hyung is being threatened?"

Jisoo thought about that too but he knew Minghao would have told the authorities about that if he was being threatened. He was about to say something but then a loud voice stopped him.

"JISOO, COME OUT OR ELSE WE'RE DITCHING YOUUUU!!!" Jeonghan's loud voice gathered everyone's attention to Jisoo. His two brothers snickered and with a soft jab and a "your wife is calling you."

"What, no. I'm playing matchmaker for him and Tae so no more of this 'wife' business. I think you two are the reason why Minghao's on edge, you rascals!" After ruffling his brothers' head roughly, he went over towards Taehyung and Jeonghan.

"Did you really have to scream?" Jeonghan grinned and Jisoo sighed. What a loud person his friend was.

The three of them walked around town, buying neccessities here and there before stopping by a small diner near the town square.

"Gotta go, Jungkook said he wanted to talk to me," Taehyung said after a boy around his age called him over. Jisoo bid him goodbye and so did Jeonghan.

"Bye, Tae-Tae!" Taehyung blushed and ran. What an adorable reaction, Jisoo thought. He smiled at that.

"Look at you," Jeonghan started, "smiling secretly and all. What, saw a pretty lady you like?"

Jisoo laughed at that and waved his hand no. "No, not that. It's just that, seeing people interact is kind of fun."

"Weirdo..." Jeonghan mumbled before ordering. Jisoo sighed and shook his head.

Another thing he learned about Jeonghan is that despite his angelic looks, he's quite rude.

XOXO

Jisoo was busy writing a report when Jeonghan burst into his clinic. It has been a month since he last saw his friend and he was fairly surprised to see him again. He really thought that when Jeonghan left, he would really leave for good.

"Well, this is surprising. If you told me earlier you would visit, I would have had Taehyung with me," Jisoo drawled. He was currently writing a very long report and despite his fairly high level of patience, he was very stressed at the moment and the shock Jeonghan gave him dampened his mood even more.

Jeonghan kept on panting, his left pointer finger raised as his whole body was bent forward. Jisoo continued to write his report as he waited for Jeonghan to talk.

"I need to ask you a very huge favor," Jeonghan said after regaining his breath. Jisoo looked at him and gesture for him to go on.

"I need you to marry me!"

"No," Jisoo replied then went back into writing his report. His friend picked a wrong time to play a prank on him since he was not having it today. Not today.

"Please! I need to marry you!" Jeonghan came closer to his table and kneeled. Jisoo immediately stood up and pulled Jeonghan from the floor.

He dragged his currently insane friend and decided to ignore the report for now and hear out his friend's ridiculous favor.

"Tell me exactly why I am supposed to marry you?" He asked Jeonghan.

"Because I fell in love with you!" Jeonghan stated and Jisoo froze. Fell in love with him? What a joke.

"Stop joking," Jisoo replied. Jeonghan looked offended and grabbed Jisoo's shoulders.

"I am not! I am truly and hopelessly in love with you!" Oh boy.

XOXO

After Jeonghan's sudden confession, he suddeny began to invade into Jisoo's life slowly but surely.

Jeonghan would often leave because of his trade but always comes back with a little gift for Jisoo. Jisoo tried to stop the man but to no avail.

"The person I love deserve gifts so don't try to reject them!" Jeonghan would argue. Jisoo would just sigh and accepted the small trinkets Jeonghan would give him.

The very first one was a small music box. He was very reluctant to accept the gift since first of all, Taehyung was with them and second, Jisoo didn't know what to say to his brother's once they found out about Jeonghan. He's afraid of their reactions, especially Minghao.

But turns out he has nothing to worry about. Taehyung has been in a relationship with the Jungkook boy from last time since a month ago. Taehyung didn't tell him since he thought Jisoo already knew. He didn't.

His other problem with his brothers were also fine too. When his he told his them about Jeonghan's confession, they were okay with it. Surprised, yes, but they said that Jeonghan was a great guy (as if they know him).

What surprised him the most was Minghao. The younger came to him later after he talked with everyone. Minghao was silent all throughout his confession so Jisoo got worried. Then Minghao opened his mouth and said:

"I'm sorry, hyung."

Jisoo was stunned. Why was Minghao apologizing?

"I know I'm the reason why you're afraid to tell us about Jeonghan confessing to you. You're scared I might freak out, right?" Jisoo didn't want to admit it but Minghao was right. Jisoo was afraid to tell his brothers because he was afraid of Minghao's reaction.

"Don't worry about me, hyung. The me from back then was scared. Scared that I might lose someone dear to me. But then a friend of mine told me that it's unfair for the one I love to be selfishly loved. He said that if I really love you, hyung, I should let you be happy," Minghao smiled, "and if Jeonghan makes you happy, then I should support you a hundred percent!"

Jisoo felt a stray tears fall from his eyes as he hugged Minghao. What Minghao's friend said reminded him of what Jeonghan once said to him long ago.

"You need to learn how to let go. For their sake and also for you own."

"Hehe, you make it sound like I love Jeonghan. I merely said that he confessed to me," Jisoo said after he calmed down. Minghao smiled.

"If you don't have feelings for him then why are you making this much fuss over it?"

XOXO

"Let's get married on a garden. A garden wedding would be beautiful!" Jeonghan exclaimed as he looked up from the book he was reading.

After weeks and weeks of wooing Jisoo, the doctor still haven't accepted his love. What a hard-to-get man.

"We are not getting married," Jisoo said for the millionth time. "Just because I saved your life doesn't mean I own your life. I'm pretty sure there's a better match for you, a woman probably. You'll be better off with that rather than an underappreciated doctor."

Jeonghan pouted, "I don't wanna marry you because you saved my life! If that was my reason then I should have married all those extremely beautiful nurses back when I was still free from love's grasp. But noooo, I fell in love with a very stubborn man."

Jisoo turned towards Jeonghan and smiled. He can't help but tease the other, Jeonghan did have a pretty funny reaction at things.

"Wow, so I'm the stubborn one now, huh?" Jeonghan made an exaggerated nod and grinned.

"Yes and you are seriously making me die of suspense! When will you accept me?" Jisoo frowned. He can actually accept Jeonghan now that his family was okay with him having relations with others. There's also that one time Minghao brought up Jisoo's possible feelings for the man.

There's literally nothing stopping Jisoo from accepting. So why was he still denying Jeonghan?

Jisoo turned and saw a little photo of a boy that he hid behind his desk.

'Oh, that's why...'

XOXO

"Han, where are we?" Jisoo asked for the umpteenth time, greatly disturbed by the fact that he is currently being blindfolded by the man that claims to love him. There's a lot of danger in that single sentence.

"Just wait..." Jeonghan whispere near his ear and Jisoo shivered. He may not be sure of what he really felt for Jeonghan but hearing the other's voice so near to his ear made him blush. It was a very intimate act for Jisoo.

As Jeonghan led him on to Heaven's know where, Jisoo recollected the memory of how he got into this predicament.

XOXO

Jisoo went to his clinic as per usual with the only difference is that Jihoon decided to tag along.

"This is a surprise. You hate my clinic," Jisoo commented. Jihoon pouted and looked away.

"Yeah, that's true but I think I left my poetry book on the field near your clinic."

"Oh, that's a surprise too. You hate the field as well." Jihoon glared at Jisoo and requested him to stop asking stupid questions.

Jisoo laughed at his brother's 'scary' outburst and bid his farewell. Jihoon stopped for a moment before slapping a handkerchief at Jisoo's face.

Jisoo heard a soft "sorry" blacking out and when he woke up, he was blindfolded.

XOXO

"I still can't believe you were able to get Jihoon in on this," Jisoo said in awe. He didn't know Jihoon and Jeonghan talked. What was happening to the world?

"Yes, well, I'm actually pretty close with all of your brothers. I chat with Wonwoo when you're at the clinic. I would visit Seokmin and Seungkwan at the bar before I leave. Minghao and I go windowshopping when I drop by your house and Jihoon and I met when one of my friends' introduced him as his rival."

Jisoo feeling surprised would be an understatement. He felt like he was being slapped by a brick with the information he heard.

"I think my brothers' forgot to tell me those tiny, little details..."

 

Jeonghan chuckled, "Oh, they didn't. I asked them not to tell you. I wanted to surprise you with our very good relationships with one another. Might convince you to finally marry me."

"You sly, sly man," Jisoo chuckled, "you really thought things out, didn't you?"

"Of course. I want to be happy so I gotta work hard for my happiness!"

Jisoo felt bad. He wanted to accept Jeonghan's proposal because despite Jisoo's efforts, he still fell in love with his friend.

He didn't know when or how exactly but when he saw Jeonghan laugh one day, Jisoo thought:

'He beautiful'

XOXO

"We're here!" Jeonghan took off Jisoo's blindfold. Jisoo's eyes had to adjust for a moment but what he saw was amazing.

"Wow... This is pretty," Jisoo said as he ran over towards the fields of flowers he didn't knew existed near the kingdom.

"Glad you liked it. Took me a while to locate this place. Had to make bargains for the correct info but seeing you like this made it worthwhile," Jeonghan said.

Jisoo's smile slowly disappeared. Jeonghan's too when he saw Jisoo's tears.

"Soo, what's wrong? Did I upset you? Do you hate my gift?" Jeonghan asked in a panicked voice. Jisoo shook his head, feelings of guilt and sadness swirling in his mind.

"Han... I can't accept this... This is too much. I feel terrible... I'm so sorry," Jisoo apologized in a sad voice. Yes, Jisoo was in love with Jeonghan and yes, he wanted to marry Jeonghan.

But he also love and cherish a certain boy he met all those years ago. He can't love and accept Jeonghan if he's still very much in love with his childhood love.

"What? Why? Is it because you don't want to marry me?" Jeonghan asked again. "It's okay if you don't want to marry me. Just please, don't cry... I don't like seeing you cry..."

Jisoo looked up and caught Jeonghan's eyes before leaning in and kissed him. He felt Jeonghan freeze under him and before the frozen man can react, Jisoo ran away.

XOXO

"Hyuung, are you still ignoring Jeonghan?" Seungkwan asked from the other side of Jisoo's bedroom door. Jisoo didn't reply so Seungkwan gave up. It has been 3 days since his hyung came running home and locked himself up in his room.

All of them were worried and scared for their hyung and was wondering what happened to him. Then Jeonghan arrived and explained what happened to their disastrous date.

They were confused as to why their hyung left Jeonghan seeing that Jisoo loves him. Seungkwan knew the answer though. The only person he knew his hyung ever loved before Jeonghan was an old memory of a child with brown hair and a bright smile, a memory his hyung still cannot forget.

Thinking about it, that child looked a bit like Jeonghan...

XOXO

It has been a week and Jeonghan had to leave due to work.

"Jisoo, if you can hear me, please take care of yourself, okay? I'm sorry if I have ever wronged you... Please be happy. After I finish my business, I won't bother you anymore. I'm sorry if forcing my feelings for you had hurt you in anyway. I did not mean for that to happen. Please remember that I..." Jeonghan faltered.

"... I will always love you."

True to his words, Jisoo did not hear from Jeonghan again. He did regret not opening his door and saying his goodbye but Jisoo thought it was all for the best.

Jeonghan should be happy with someone who can love him wholdeheartedly, unlike Jisoo.

XOXO

It took a while but Jisoo was able to return to his normal self. His brothers' were wary at first but Jisoo proved that he was fine. He's going to be fine.

Work made him busy as usual yet Jisoo noticed that nowadays, the clinic seems a bit more quiet.

"Ohhh, where's the pretty man?" Jin, one of his patients, asked him one day. "Kinda lonely without him. He really loves my jokes, unlike you and Tae."

Jisoo smiled at Jin before beginning his check up. After Jin left, Jisoo was left alone with his thoughts.

After thinking for a while, Jisoo thought of writing Jeonghan a letter. A letter that will explain why Jisoo ran away that day.

He got a blank paper and started to write.

Dear Jeonghan,

First of all, I would like to say sorry. I'm sorry I ran away that day, I'm sorry I hid my feelings for you away, I'm sorry I made you believe it was your fault when it's not. It's not your fault, it's mine. I ran away that day because I love you. I love you so much and yet... I also love somebody else. Despite my age, I still couldn't let go of my first love. It was years ago, when I was still a young boy. I fell in love with someone. Someone amazing and wonderful, just like you. I fell in love with someone kind and witty, just like you. I fell in love with someone so similar to you that I got scared. I love you and I love him. It would be unfair to you, someone who would willingly give their whole heart to me, if you were to be wed with a man who still loves someone else. That did not sit well for me.

You deserve someone better. Someone more honest and braver, unlike me. I hope you all the happiness and love. As for me, do not worry. I feel like our whole meeting gave me the strength to finally let my first love go. It would never work anyways. He was a prince from a foreign country and I was a peasant. I should have let it go years ago but I didn't and now I hurt you. Again, I am deeply sorry. I love you.

Jisoo

After reading the letter, Jisoo crumpled it. He threw it away and focused on his work. Jeonghan would be better off not hearing anything from him