two

Unexpected Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Finally!” You stretch a little before bring your legs beneath you and take a deep breath. Appreciating nature around you.

To be honest it suffocating you that you have to find excuses to be left alone and not joining the group. You just can’t handle the tension that suddenly raised up whenever he is around or are you the only one who feels that?

The suppose to be hearty lunch turn to be a torture lunch for you. Everything taste bland to your tongue but still you shove everything down in your throat just to fill your tummy. Like always, his presence still have effect on you. Though Jinyoung acts like nothing happen when both of you shake hand for the first time. Somehow for the first time you feel his presence is intimidating.

Locking yourself in the room is not a bad idea but you still have two day left to survive before return back to the town. Perhaps, you can find excuse to go back earlier than everyone else tomorrow morning. You are so not going to torture yourself with his presence. Not to mention, seeing this Jenny girl throwing herself to Jinyoung all the time is making you jealous. And you definitely doesn’t want everyone to know how you actually feel about Jinyoung.

“You are still alive.”

You snap your head up at the familiar voice. “Yeah, thankfully.” You retort.

Jinyoung snicker before take his seat next to yours. “Its pretty much late and you are just having ramyeon?”

You throw a look at him. Is he actually trying to have conversation with you? Or did you already drunk? Though you only drank a cup of coffee earlier before making your supper.

“What?” It Jinyoung turn to snap when you are giving him incredulous look. It feels like he’s doing something wrong just to have a conversation with you.

You clear your throat sensing annoyance in his voice. Mr grumpy is here. “Well just like you said its pretty late and ramyeon is the easiest thing to cook.”

After that silent engulf both of you. You shift uncomfortably on your seat before picking up the warm bowl. Oh damn. This man is really a nightmare. You’re just thinking to enjoy the beautiful night alone with your late dinner and another cup of coffee but right now all you wanna do is to escape from this situation right now.

You turn to look at your right with a noodle dangling in between the chopstick and your mouth when Jinyoung sighs. You slurp in the noodle before wipes your mouth with the back of your hand.

“Am I bothering you?”

“What?” This time its Jinyoung turn to give you disbelieve look.

“Well no offense. But it seems like every time we meet, all you have is both stoic or grumpy look and it make me feel bad,” you take a deep breath before continue “and I’m sorry okay? For the coffee that I offer to you last time. Damn! I don’t even know you don’t like coffee. You don’t have to hate me for that!” You stand up from your seat along with the ramyeon bowl in your hand.

“I will just quietly sit in my own space so don’t worry. I wouldn’t disturb you.” With that, you storm inside and head up straight to the upstairs, leaving Jinyoung behind.

His lips part a little and small noise left his mouth. Totally shock at the sudden outburst from you. He didn’t mean to make you feel like that but small smile creeping on his lips after that. You are totally different than he thought.

 

“!” you quietly curse under your breath as you put down the bowl on the bedside and get under the comforter. Pathetic. That’s what you feel right now.

“Damn, Yu. Why did you have to get irritate even at the smallest thing that he did?” You whisper to yourself because yeah you are very sure that he will think you are completely a weirdo. And if you go back earlier than everyone else, he will just think you are pathetic because he didn’t even bring up any past issue. “Great,” you continue to curse under your breath.

--

You woke up earlier than everyone else. Waltzing around the kitchen and make breakfast for everyone and of course eating first because you don’t want to meet Jinyoung. After all, you couldn’t bring yourself to see him after what happen last night.

To lock up yourself in the room is not going to work anymore. You are very sure Jackson will find a way to drag you out and join in any activity that he had plan with his group. Pacing around the kitchen after the small breakfast you had, bright smile flashing on your lips when you get an idea.

Thankfully you recognize the way around and it feel like things are finally in your favor. You left small note to Jackson saying that you are out for a walk and he didn’t have to worry about you. You will be back before dark. And you will think how to escape again when dinner time comes.

Putting down your bag on the ground, you look around the waterfall. The water is clear and you can see fishes swimming around. You are totally going to enjoy yourself whole heartily before move on to your next plan.

In a minute, you are now in your black bikini before you slip in extra white shirt so you wouldn’t feel too expose even though there is no one around.

It feels like you are in heaven when you get to spend time around with Mother Nature. If only you have a cup of warm coffee with you right now it would be perfect!

“I’m not a fan of coffee.”

You almost facepalm yourself when you literally can hear his voice at that night. Shaking your head hard to get rid of his voice and image, you dive into the water once again and swimming around before decide to dry yourself.

You get out of the water when suddenly you can hear laughter echoes close to your location. Oh no! you suddenly become panic and your head goes blank to think either you should get into the water and literally hide behind any rocks or just grabs your thing and run away to the opposite way.

“Noona! There you are.”

You froze when you see how cheery Bam bam’s face is when he spots you. The younger couldn’t help but to give you side hug like a clingy little brother.

“Yah! Can’t you at least tell me the exact location if you decide to walk around? If anything happen, at least I know where I can find you.”

Jackson shot you a glare only for you to roll yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter