Opportunity

Accidentally In love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sung Kyung's POV
Wahh... Sung Kyung, you can do this it's your dream! Fighting!
END POV 

Sung Kyung and Joohyuk just finished their studies, and currently they are looking for a permanent job after doing working student for 4 years.

She was so sitting on the waiting area of her dream company World Full House as the receptionist called her name. 

"Lee Sung Kyung ssi ?" 

Sung Kyung's POV
What should I do? They are calling my name. You can do this Sung Kyung ah! Fighting!
END POV

 

She stood up and do a uppercut using her right hand without noticing the people around her was looking at her.

 

"She looks weird." 

"She is crazy."

"This girl is so impossible."

 

She entered the conference room and asked questions by the pannel. She answered all the questions condently except...

"So Sung Kyung ssi, how is your relationship with your family?" one of the pannel asked. Her eyes suddenly got teary.

"Uhmm Nnnn, nothing. Can we not talk about it?"  she force herself to smile at them. 

"I'm sorry about it, it's fine if you don't want to talk about it. I am glad to meet you Sung kyung ssi, you may go now. We will  just call you for the results."

She stood up and slowly walk outside the door.

Sung Kyung's POV
Sung Kyung ah, what are you doing? This is your dream, don't ruin it. Stop your F**king emotion.
END POV

 

She go back inside and stood up in front of the pannel.

"I'm sorry for not answering your question. But if you hire me I will do my very very best. I am very determine to work here in World Full house." 

She bowed 90 degrees

"Kamsamnida!" she went out the conference with unsure face.

Sung Kyung's POV
What should I do? I am sure they will not call me anymore
END POV

 

While walking home, she went inside the convenient store to buy some beer. 

 

"Here's your change Agassi." As the cashier gave her change. She went infront of the convenient store and sat on the seat for the convenient store customers.

She opened the cold beer and drink it like there's no tomorrow.

Without noticing Nam Joohyuk was coming near to her.

Joo hyuk's POV
Is that chubs? what is she doing there?
END POV

"Yah Chubs! Why you didn't call me to drink?" he didn't got response from her.

Joo hyuk's POV
I got an idea.
END POV

 

He went inside the convenient store and bought some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter