Chingu!!!

Accidentally In love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Uwaaaah! It's monday again I want to sleep more."

 

She stares at her cute alarm clock and covers her face with a pillow.

"I want to sleep more!!!"

She kicks her feet in the air like crazy.

 

Sung kyung's POV 

My name is Lee Sung Kyung, 22 yrs old studying architecture. My dream is to continue my appa's dream. He use to design the popular buildings here in korea, but an accident happened and he died when I am in my junior high. My mom? I don't know I never heard anything about her before. I didn't ask appa because I don't want to disappoint him. So to make my story short I am currently living alone in this house that my dad build.

END POV

Sung Kyung always day dream about her dad. She laugh as she hugs her pillow. 

Suddenly she heard something on the window. It's like knocking or throwing on the window.

 

"Chubs!!! Yah! We are late."

 

She stood up and rush to fix herself.

 

Joohyuk's POV

I am Nam Joohyuk, the most handsome in town. And maybe after few years in the whole country. My best friend Sung kyung (AKA CHUBS) lives here, I always throw pebbles on her window one hour before we go. I don't know if she's using her alarm clock or she likes a human alarm clock. Wah! I can't believe that I am suffering here.

END POV

 

Chubs opened the window while covering her body with a towel.

"Yah! the gate is open. Go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter