Sriracha Nightmare

Kpop Oneshots

"Baekhyun~ahhhh hurry up were going to be late for the movie with Kyungsoo!" Chanyeol yelled. 

 

"Yeolie, shut up I'm hurrying! Besides the movie doesn't start for another hour," Baekhyun screamed back at his lover. 

 

Five minutes later Baekhyun walked out of the room that they shared wearing black skinny jeans and tight fitting navy blue v-neck shirt. His eyes were lined with black eyeliner which complemented his sharp, angelic facial features and light brown hair. 

 

Chanyeol was taken aback at Baekhyun's desirable appearance that he didn't notice when Baekhyun approached him. 

 

"Hello? Yeolie? You there?" Baekhyun inquired.

 

"Huh...? Oh yea, sorry Baek. I-I um...you look wow...damn Baek!" Chanyeol stuttered. 

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and playfully punched Chanyeol telling him that they would really be late if they didn't leave the house now. 

 

After putting on their coats, the couple walked out to the car with Chanyeol getting in the drivers seat and Baekhyun in the passanger. Chanyeol put the key into the ignition and started the car. When the engine was fully warmed, Chanyeol put the car in drive and began pulling out of their driveway. 

 

Ten minutes into driving, Baekhyun suddenly squealed, which made Chanyeol almost swerve off the road. 

 

"BAEKHYUN, WHAT THE HELL!" 

 

"Sorry, Yeolie," Baekhyun replied sheepily, " I just remebered that Kyungsoo asked me if we could pick up some snacks at Walmart before meeting him at the movies because he didn't have any extra money for food at the theaters." 

 

Chanyeol nodded at Baekhyun before turning around and making his way to the nearest Walmart. 

 

"Baekhyun we need to hurry if we are going to catch the movie," Chanyeol said while pulling into the parking lot of Walmart. 

 

"Yes, I know Yeolie!! Now come one lets go!!" Baekhyun replied enthusiastically. 

 

The couple walked gayly through the sliding doors if the massive building. 

 

"What kind of snacks does Kyungsoo want, Baek?" Chanyeol asked. 

 

"Hmmmmm....I don't really know...let's just look around," Baekhyun replied uncertainly. 

 

The couple walked up and down the aisles of Walmart not sure exactly what to buy. They decided it be easier if they separated and regrouped if they found something. Ten minutes into idly walking around, Chanyeol still couldn't find anything. It was 6:45pm and Chanyeol knew that they would not make the movie if they didn't check out now. 

 

"BAEK!!!" Chanyeol yelled, "HURRY UP AND CHOOSE SOMETHING WE NEED TO LEAVE NOW!!!" 

 

Chanyeol walked frantically up and down the aisles trying to find Baekhyun. Chanyeol paused at the "Oriental Aisle" where he spotted Baekhyun staring blankly at someone. 

 

"Baekhyun, come on we have to leave," Chanyeol whispered whilst tapping Baekhyun. But Baekhyun did not move. 

 

"BAEKHYUN!" Chanyeol now screamed. 

 

Drawn by the screaming, the man who was looking at ramen turned around to look at them, with a pack of spicy garlic noodles in his hands. Recognition seemed to register in the man's eyes when he saw Baekhyun's face. He dropped the pack of ramen and strutted over the the couple. 

 

"Hello, Baekhyun," the man purred. 

 

Baekhyun looked as if he were on the verge of fainting. All of his hard work, his deception would soon be found out. 

 

"What do you want, Jin?" Baekhyun said bitterly. 

 

"Why so bitter Baekhyun? Have you forgot how much fun we had? Or are you that hard all the time?" Jin taunted. 

 

Upon hearing this Chanyeol spoke up. 

 

"What the hell is he talking about Baekhyun?" 

 

"N-Nothing! Yeolie, it's fine it happened a long time ago," Baekhyun stuttered. 

 

"Yea, if you consider last weekend a LONG time, pabo," Jin commentated. 

 

Baekhyun glared menacigly at Jin and Jin smirked. 

 

Tears started to brim in Chanyeol's eyes and he could feel himself shaking. "This isn't true, it isn't happening," Chanyeol thought to himself, but deep down he knew that this was the truth. 

 

"Baekhyun....," Chanyeol began, "Why?"

 

Baekhyun's eyes softened for a moment before realizing his true purpose of cheating on his so called "lover." 

 

"You don't satisfy me anymore Chanyeol," Baekhyun sneered, "Jin here, does." 

 

"Since when?" Chanyeol questioned quietly. 

 

"Hmmm...let me think...oh yea...since we first moved in with each other!" Baekhyun yelled. 

 

"Then why come and move in with me and pretend you love me?" 

 

"Chanyeol, come on are you stupid? The only reason I ever came to live with you in this 'relationship' of ours was because I need a place to stay. I figured while I was looking for one it would be fun to play with your heart a little," said Baekhyun. "All along I was in love with Jin and you were just my little 'toy' that I could mess around with when I was bored." 

 

By the look in Baekhyun's eyes, he could tell he wasn't lying. All those late night snuggles and exchanges of "I love yous" were all fake. Baekhyun had tricked him and he had fallen for it. 

 

Moments of silence passed before Jin walked up to Baekhyun. Smiling gently he pulled Baekhyun towards him and slightly brushed his lips against Baekhyun's.

 

"Come on Baek lets go to my place," Jin said. 

 

Tears burst forth from Chanyeol's eyes and the facade he had held up while Baekhyun was explaining himself broke. He didn't know what to do. 

 

"Chanyeol, stop crying, your being a baby," Baekhyun said. 

 

But this made him cry even harder. By now his vision was blurred and all he could see were his salty tears. He knew he must of looked like and idiot standing there crying in front of Jin and Baekhyun, but he didn't care. Baekhyun had played him and he was devestated. 

 

"Come on Baek!!! I'm hungry, lets grab a bite to eat than go back to my place and have some fun!!!" Jin pulled, but Baekhyun ignored him. 

 

Baekhyun started at Chanyeol like it pained him to see his ex-"lover" cry. Suddenly feeling guilty he slowly approached Chanyeol who now was curled up in a ball on the floor sobbing. 

 

"Chanyeol...hey Chanyeol....look I'm sorry I lied to you, but in all due respect you were stupid enough to fall for it," Baekhyun said. He knew this wasn't a good apology, but at least it made himself feel a little less guilty. 

 

Chanyeol looked up towards him with pleading eyes then buried his head in his arms once again. Sighing, Baekhyun walked back to Jin pulling him toward the exit. 

 

Jin turned his head towards Chanyeol while he and Baekhyun were walking out and shouted, "LOOKS LIKE I WON BAEKHYUN OVER YOU, YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF !" 

 

Chanyeol didn't think it was remotely possible but he began to cry harder after Jin's taunt. Suddenly anger washed over him, he stood up, picked up the nearest item to him (which was spicy garlic ramen) and chucked it towards Jin. 

 

Feeling the thud of ramen hit the back of his head, Jin turned around and glared at him. Releasing his arm from Baekhyun, Jin picked up a bottle of Sriracha and threw it back at Chanyeol. 

 

The bottle missed Chanyeol by a significant amount and broke, spilling the red spicy sauce all over the floor. Although it missed Chanyeol, the splatter of the sauce didn't. Sriracha got into his eyes, which made it burn and made him cry even harder. His white hoodie that Baekhyun had given him for an anniversary gift was ruined. 

 

Seeing that Chanyeol was unable to retaliate because of the Sriracha in his eyes, Jin hooked his arm back into Baekhyun's and pulled him away, walking towards the exit. 

 

To busy laughing about what just happened, Jin and Baekhyun did not notice Kyungsoo walk into the store after they had left. 

-----------------------------------------------

Kyungsoo had been patiently waiting at the movie theaters for Chanyeol and Baekhyun to arrive. When they didn't come at the time they said they would, Kyungsoo decided to go look for them. He figured that they would be at Walmart, since that is where he told Baekhyun to pick up some snacks. Hopping into his car, he drove to the nearest Walmart, where he figured they would be. 

 

By now it was 7:15pm and Kyungsoo knew that they would miss the movie. "Oh well," he thought, "maybe we can get some pizza or something." 

 

Kyungsoo got out of his car and walked toward the entrance. He passed a couple on the way in laughing hysterically about someone. Kyungsoo turned around and glanced at the couple. "Strange," Kyungsoo thought," one of them looks like Baekhyun." 

 

Knowing that it couldn't possibly be Baekhyun, he pushed the thought aside and went to look for his gay couple friends. When he could not find them, he figured he would go get some Pocky, then head back to the movie theaters where they probably already were. He had been silly to leave. 

 

Kyungsoo walked over to the aisle where there was Pocky and nearly slipped. Looking down at the floor he saw a bottle of Sriracha broken and its contents all over the floor. "," he muttered, the Sriracha had gotten all over his shoes. After cleaning up the sauce from his shoes, Kyungsoo looked up planning to keep walking towards the shelf where there was Pocky, but a figure curled up in a ball at the end of the aisle caught his attention. 

 

He slowly approached the figure, being careful not to scare them. As he got closer he realized that it looked strangely like one of his friends. "Chanyeol?" Kyungsoo thought. 

 

He could hear sobbing coming from the figure. Kyungsoo, now only two feet away, was about to place his had on the figure's shoulder before he suddenly looked up. Kyungsoo gasped not quite registering the scene in front of him. 

 

Chanyeol was covered in the red spicy sauce and he was bawling his eyes out. His eyes were rimmed red from all the crying. Kyungsoo thought he looked so vunerable in that moment. 

 

Finally aware of the crying Chanyeol, Kyungsoo sat down next to his friend and pulled him into a hug. "I wonder where Baekhyun is?" Kyungsoo thought. 

 

"Chanyeol, what wrong? Where Baekhyun?" Kyungsoo asked. 

 

Hearing the name Baekhyun made Chanyeol cry harder. Kyungsoo noticed this and tried to calm his friend down before he made himself sick. Once Chanyeol calmed down, Kyungsoo tried asking him again what was wrong. 

 

Chanyeol's watery eyes stared into Kyunsoo's and took a shuddering breath before explaining the course of events that had happened. Kyungsoo felt his anger rise as Chanyeol got further into his story. By the end, Chanyeol was sobbing once again, but had buried his head into Kyungsoo's shoulder. 

 

Kyungsoo rubbed circles into Chanyeol's back trying to calm him down and eventually he fell asleep. Gingerly, he tried wiping the Sriracha off Chanyeol's face. It was 8:15pm and the Walmart was about to close, but Kyungsoo didn't have the heart to wake his friend. So he sat there, with Chanyeol cuddled up into his shoulder, listening to his deep breathing and the hum of the freezers.