Afternoon Cuddles

Kpop Oneshots

It was normal for idols to be exhausted after a hectic schedule all week. Jungkook had been planning to sleep in on Saturday and try to catch up on some much needed sleep. Unfortunately for Jungkook, Taehyung had other ideas. 

 

The sun shone brightly through the windows of the dorm room illuminating the boy placidly sleeping on the bed in a mess of covers. It was already noon and the boy had no intention of getting up. 

 

In different room, another boy sat impatiently waiting for his little muffin to wake up. Finally, after waiting for three hours and succumbing into his lonliness he went to wake up his boyfriend. 

 

Upon opening the door to the room Taehyung was assulted by the cuteness of his lover sleeping. Jungkook had his mouth slightly agape and was curled up in a ball, snuggling a pillow.

 

Walking over to his muffin, Taehyung knelt down next to him, quietly observing Jungkook lost in a dreamworld. After several minutes of just watching him sleep, Taehyung finally decided to wake Jungkook up. 

 

"Jungkookieeee!!! Wake up alreaddyyy!!!!" Taehyung yelled while shaking his muffin awake. 

 

Jungkook groggily opened his eyes, turned around the see Taehyung making a pouty face, and then rolled back over wishing to go back to sleep. Taehyung, strong in his resolve to wake his Jungkookie, persisted to bother Jungkook until he finally got annoyed with him and lightly slapped him in the face. Groaning, Jungkook slowly sat up, arms still cuddling the pillow. 

 

"Tae Tae...what time is it? Where are the others?" Jungkook mumbled. 

 

"It's already 12:30, Kookie." Taehyung replied. "The others went out, but I didn't want to leave you alone here." 

 

Jungkook smiled, his eyes crinkling from his happiness. 

 

"Let's go snuggle on the couch and watch some TV," Taehyung suggested. 

 

Agreeing, Jungkook rose his arms up signifying that he wanted Taehyung to carry him. Giving into his muffin's pleading eyes, Taehyung signaled for Jungkook to get on his back and once he did, started for the living room. Jungkook nuzzled his face into Taehyung's neck breathing in the sweet cinnamon fragrance emitting from the boy. 

 

"Jungkook, stop that tickles! I don't want to drop you down the stairs!" Taehyung pleaded. 

 

Quietly giggling to himself, Jungkook stopped in order to prevent such an occurence from happening. Finally, the couple arrived at the couch and Taehyung gently set Jungkook down on the couch and went to retrieve some blankets and pillows for them to us, as well as snacks incase they got hungry. 

 

While waiting for Taehyung to return, Jungkook began to search Netflix for a movie or tv series that they could watch. After several minutes if searching he finally settled on "Miracle on Cell No. 7." He had never seen it before, but read a review that it evoked melancholy feelings out of the viewers. 

 

Taehyung finally came back, one arm filled with pillows and blankets and the other a bowl of snacks. He dropped the pillows and blankets on the couch and placed the bowl of snacks on the coffee table. Upon seeing the movie Jungkook had chose, Taehyung left the room once again and returned with a box of tissues. 

 

"We're going to need these if we watch this movie," Taehyung said. "I heard this was an emotional doozy of a movie." 

 

Nodding his head in assent, Jungkook began to unfold the blankets and arrange the pillows in a way that allowed him and Taehyung to still snuggle into them but also with each other. Once he finished he patted the spot next to him signing that he wanted Taehyung to sit down. Taehyung gladly took the opportunity and settled himself next to Jungkook. He then wrapped his arms around his little muffin's waist while Jungkook started the movie. Jungkook's head was resting on Taehyung's chest and he could feel the elder's heart beating. The sound of his lover's thumping heart brought calmness to himself. Their legs were intertwined under a bundle of blankets. 

 

Not even half way throught the movie Taehyung began to cry. In order to get tissues, Taehyung shifted his weight, causing Jungkook to almost fall off the couch. 

 

"Sorry Jungkookie," Taehyung sniffled. 

 

In response, Jungkook reached up to wipe away his boyfriend's tears and smiled gently. The couple continued to watch the movie and afterwards both were a crying mess. Taehyung was surprised at Jungkook's tears because of the usual apathetic attituide he possessed during sad, dramatic movies. He, in fact, found it adorable that Jungkook was crying. 

 

Jungkook again nuzzled his head into Taehyung's neck trying to stop the tears while Taehyung played with his brown lucious hair. After a while, Jungkook's tears finally subsided and he came to the conclusion that he was starving, which was pretty obvious to Taehyung because he could hear loud growling sounds coming from Jungkook's stomach. Taehyung got up and made his way to the kitchen to make them some ramen. When he returned he saw that Jungkook had picked out a TV series for them the watch, "Dream Knight," a drama by Got7. Taehyung and Mark from Got7 were good friends and chatted once in a while. Taehyung handed Jungkook his ramen and retook his place next to him. Jungkook thanked his boyfried and began to eat his ramen ravenously and Taehyung couldn't help but giggle at Jungkook. 

 

Once the ramen was all gone, the two began watching the series Jungkook had picked out. 

There were many funny scenes and even some sad emotional ones. By evening, the couple had watched all episodes. For the rest of the remainder of the day was with Jungkook and Taehyung snuggling on the couch in a misfits of blankets and pillows occasionally laughing at scenes playing on the screen. 

 

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

 

A click of door lock echoed through the room. Soon the rest of the members of BTS entered their dorm after a long day of shopping. Setting their bags down at the entrance the five went to go ask what their two youngest had been up to all day. But what they didn't expect was to see them snuggling on the couch, Jungkook curled up on his side while Taehyung's armed was wrapped around him. The TV was still on, about to play the fourth episode of The Flash. 

 

Jimin quietly walked over to the two and snapped a picture on his phone, posting it on Instagram for the fans to see, while the other members went to their rooms to unpack or reat. Not even five minutes later his phone was blowing up with Vkook comments. Jimin smiled to himself, then left the two in peace.