What If?

What If...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He let out his signature boyish smile and fixed a few strands of his bangs while looking at the rearview mirror of his car.

He smiled at his reflection, he was back to the darker side after their most recent comeback which made him dye his hair to its lightest yet.

She had always pestered him in dying his hair back to brown as it looked better on him. Now, he was wondering how she would react after seeing him tonight.

He then wore his glasses and looked outside. Wow~ Jam-packed!

As he was expecting, the place was filled with fans. Well, who wouldn’t expect that when he was going to a concert by the nation’s girl group.

He took one last glance of himself before finally getting off his car. He silently went inside the dome with the assistance of her group’s manager.

“Kamsahamnida,” he expressed to the manager. The manager just bowed in return.

Just on time! He looked around and spotted guys who were wearing masks and hoodies waving at him. He nodded and walked towards them.

“I thought you wouldn’t make it,” one said.

“Jimin~ah, you know that would never happen,” he answered.

“Of course, Taehyungie wouldn’t miss this for the world!” Hoseok countered.

All three of them looked front as they heard the crowd cheered. Loud music just blasted, indicating the start of the concert.

The lights were dimmed at first, one spotlight then lighted up, revealing each member. When the light shone on them, each member would strut their stuff and do a dance routine with a different song each.

“Daebak!” he heard Hoseok cheered as the girl group’s dance machine did her signature dance step from their debut song. Two members then followed.

“Uri black swan!” Jimin yelled all giddy as the spotlight was on Mina who did fouetté turns.

Two more before it was her turn. He knew it as he observed, this was according to age. She was the maknae, so she would probably go last. He couldn’t get any more excited. He clapped along the crowd as two more members performed.

He slowly beamed as the spotlight hit her, revealing his perfect set of white teeth. Good thing they were by the side of the stage and they weren’t visible to the crowd, if not, he would be mistaken to be some love struck fool. But isn’t he?

She did a few dance steps. She had definitely improved in everything after all these years.

All 9 members then gathered to sing their popular hits. They were indeed the most popular girl group in the country now, the most loved at that.

He enjoyed every performance done by the girls. He cheered for them in every single number as the girls really did great in every single one.

He focused on the stage as he noticed a familiar music. His jaw dropped as he saw her outfit. Sweat slowly trickled down from his forehead as he saw her dance moves. It felt like the atmosphere was getting humid.

This was one of their special stages. She had kept this from him even when he actually asked her multiple times what she’ll be doing for her special number.

The way she moved her body was very sensual but still decent in a way. The way she flipped her hair took his breath away. His heart pounded oh so loudly, it competed with the background music. He gulped some saliva while looking at her move.

 

Never ever seen somebody like you
Got me mystify, hypnotized, paralyzed and the way you move
Should be against the rules
'Cause when you look my way
I just lose my cool

 

He was then reminded with one of her first CFs back when she just debuted. This was uncalled for but he would be lying if he would deny that he didn’t enjoy the stage.

He scrunched his brows as he saw a hand waving so closely to his face, this grabbed his attention. He looked at the owner of the hand.

“Taehyung~ah, close your mouth,” his friend whispered to him.

“Yah!” he yelled as he noticed that he followed Jimin’s command even when his mouth was already closed. The guy was just obviously teasing him over his reaction.

Well, revenge is sweet as he also teased Jimin after Mina’s y solo stage.

Now, the concert was ending. All the girls gathered to say their thank you’s. Their group may still be considered fairly new to the industry but they have achieved a lot already.

He paid extra attention as it was her turn to speak. She spoke in both Mandarin and Korean. He nodded as he understood her. He had studied Mandarin just for her. He raised his brows as she saw her turn her back from the crowd.

Concern grew in him. He knew she was already getting teary eyed earlier and now, she couldn’t help but shed some of her tears. She wiped her tears and faced the audience. He had always wanted to do this on her behalf, wipe her tears for her.

 

Even though we're not acquainted
You're way too hard to ignore
Baby it's like our love is faded
For you I will start a war

 

“Uljima, uljima,” the audience said in chorus.

She thanked her parents who apparently were here to watch their concert. She wasn’t the type to express her emotions openly but her parents were always a sensitive topic to her as she flew to Seoul alone and lived with different people to achieve her dreams.

“Kamsahamnida,” she then bowed to everyone.

The girls ended the concert with a song dedicated to their fans before finally exiting.

“Encore, encore,” he cheered with everyone, requesting for an encore performance.

After a few minutes, the girls gave in and performed 2 more songs for their encore stage.

The concert was amazing. It was one night to remember.

“Kaja?” Hoseok asked both guys. He nodded and followed s inside.

As they entered inside, on their way to the waiting area. The girls were also on the other side on the way to the same room as them.

He stopped on his tracks as he noticed her smile. It felt like they were the only ones around. Tears were still on her eyes as he saw them sparkle.

He slightly raised his arms in front of him as she saw her running towards his way.

 

Come and see yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter