What If...

What If...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Looking at the mirror, seeing his reflection, he smiled. He ironed the fold on his dress shirt using his hand, grabbed his leather jacket and wore it.

As soon as he finished wearing his socks, he immediately went out of his room, only to be welcomed by a loud noise coming from the living room.

He furrowed his brows, who could it be? Soonshim? But he remembered dropping Soonshim at a dog parlor earlier on his way to an event and he was on his way to pick him up.

He turned to the living room when he heard barks. He beamed to see his precious and squat to level their heights.

“Aigoo, Soonshimmie~” he pat the head of his now grown baby.

“Who brought you here?” he asked the cute pet who just barked at him.

“I thought you forgot to pick her up,” that voice. He smiled and stood after recognizing that voice. The voice which never fails to make him smile.

“Ani, I was on my way to pick her up,” he explained.

“Looking dapper as ever just to pick Soonshim?” she asked. He just lightly shook his head and beamed.

“Hmmm…” she moved closer and dusted off his shoulder. “Walking Gucci,” she murmured after recognizing the different pieces of his outfit.

“I heard that,” he whispered. He looked into her eyes. The pair of eyes he had always loved. That pair of huge, round, sparkly eyes.

 

Eyes looking at each other
One pair of remaining eyes

 

She cut their stare first, feeling shy. They’ve been close for 3 years now but she still feels somehow shy and he finds it extra cute.

He diverted his attention to the cute thing she was holding. “Aigoo, uri Gucci, neomu kyeowo,” he complimented while patting the little dog’s head.

 “Do you have an event to attend to?” she asked to lighten the awkward atmosphere.

He was thinking what to answer. If he had a choice, he wouldn’t want to go to that event having her here with him.

“You do have an event to attend to,” she answered her own question.

He looked at his watch. “I’ve still got time to spare,” he shrugged his shoulders.

She raised an eyebrow at him. “I’ve still got more than an hour,” he showed her his watch. She just shook her head lightly at his antics.

“Ka! I’ll babysit Soonshim for you,” she presented, widening his eyes.

“I’m on a rare day off, so you should grab this chance,” she revealed.

“Well, I can sit out from this event,” he suggested.

“No way! Your fans are waiting for you,” she countered.

She felt her phone vibrated. “Chakanman,” she excused herself and placed Gucci down the floor, stepped away a little to pick her phone up.

He couldn’t hear what she was saying but he already knew who she was talking to from how her eyes sparkle and how she smiles. What if that was me?

 

You really look happy, you look happy
When I see you, so beautiful that it’s sad
I don’t hate him, I don’t hate him
Because he makes you smile like an angel

 

“You need to get going,” she told him, more like in a commanding tone, as she stepped inside the room. He pouted.

But I want to spend some time with you. He looked at her with pleading eyes. She just crossed her arms and shook her head. He sighed.

“But we have a lot of catching up to do,” he expressed. She just came from Taiwan the other day but both of them had busy schedules.

“Ara, I’ll be here when you get back,” she promised.

“Geurae! Do you want anything when I get back?” he asked. She just shook her head. He sighed and grabbed his keys from the counter top.

“Drive safely,” she reminded before he had completely closed the door.

She wasn’t new to his unit so he’s not really worried leaving her there. He even considered his unit the safest place for her to hang out rather than those crowded cafes.

He made his way to the elevator. It had been 8 years since debut. 2 years ago, he and his group members decided they should get separate units for themselves. But it didn’t really make that much of a difference since they were living in the same building.

3 years ago. He couldn’t help but suppress a smile while remembering those times both of them grew fond of each other and became each other’s best friend. Best friend…

 

Words that became a secret before I said them
That’s why I wasn’t for you

 

“Taehyung~ah!” he looked out the elevator. He had reached the ground floor.

“What are you waiting for?” his friend called out. He just shook his head and walked out of the elevator to where his friend is.

“You looked like an idiot smiling there,” his friend mocked.

Was I smiling the whole time? “Aninde!” he denied.

“I know why! She arrived from Taiwan, didn’t she?” his friend asked. He just smiled, remembering her smiling face from earlier.

“Jiminie pabo,” he murmured.

“Yah!” Jimin yelled. He just shrugged his shoulders.

“I’ll let this slip. Taehyung~ah, we’re going to same event. Give me a ride jebal?” Jimin requested. He shook his head.

They have arrived in the parking space and he unlocked his car. Jimin rushed to his car, immediately opened and sat in the passenger seat. He just sighed before going in his car and driving off.

 

 

 

He was roaming around a chocolate store, thinking of what to bring her. The event ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter