Chapter 7

The Three Good? Girls And My Ex
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina's Pov
I saw Jeongyeon and his sisters running to us we keep nudging each other then Sana take the lead to make Jeongyeon away from this place.

"Jeong can you go back to the hotel we forgot to bring the lotion"Sana said and Jeongyeon frown

"But I know you just put lotion before you go here"Jeongyeon said and by just looking at Sana's face she don't know what to say then Momo save her.

"Jeong we're girls and we forgot to put some lotion in the kids so go back to the hotel now and Mina will accompany you so you can easily found the lotion"Momo said and I look at her with What-The--Are-You-Doing look.

Jeong started to walk back to the hotel and I saw Nayeon moving too, I look back to Momo and she signal me fighting. I just followed Jeong to the hotel

Sana's Pov
We keep on staring at Jeonyeon and Mina's back disappearing the kids turn to us with a confuse look.
"Unnie you already put lotion to us"Dahyun said and Momo just smile to her and she look nervously to me.

"Dahyun~ahh look at your right" She do what I just said and Chae and Hyo did too (well I am close to this kids so they have nicknames like that) their eyes get wider and they look at us with their jaw drop and I glared to them.

"No unnie don't get us wrong your more ier" Chae said and Momo glared to her but I slap her arm.

"You will scare her Momo~chan"I said but she just glared back.

"Eyy look who's talking you scared them first"Momo said

"Arraso Noona's stop those things so what's the plan now"Hyo said and me and Momo glared at her then her eyes suddenly become teary and Chae pat her back. Yes they always fight but they need each other at the end.

Me and momo look at each other and we hug Hyo together and we say sorry together.

"Kids that real noona is planing something so we should counter attack too"Momo said and me and  the kids giggle.

"So here's the plan, No matter what happen don't let that noona go to our dear boy arraso" Momo added and they nob as a response, we saw Mina and Jeong walking hand by hand so we rush to them and we cling ourselves to Jeong we signal the kids that we are going to drag Jeongyeon away.

Nayeon's Pov
That should be me

Author's Pov
The three girls drag Jeongyeon away from the place abd tehy reassured Jeong that the kids will be okay. Nayeon was about to follow when Dahyun and the kids block her way.

"Hi noona it's been a while"Chae said and flashing her significant smile.

"Hello kids it's been a while too, I miss all of you"She said while showing her bunny teeth.

"You will never miss us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter