Chapter 6

The Three Good? Girls And My Ex
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon's Pov
I've been thinking for an hour about what my father said to me. 

Yes Now I realize, I am the wrong one here but I'm still a person who can make mistakes in choosing things in their life, be cause of to much thinking I forgot to eat breakfast so I decided to go to the cafeteria.

But to my suprise the workers there are not working their off but they are staring at a wonderful family but I guess they are not family but a group of friends maybe, I doubt them being a family cause duh! Three girls and only one man with 3 other little children well it reminds me of Jeongyeon but now that I am hungry better yo catch a food for now.

Author's Pov
Nayeon sit three chairs away from them but they are all facing back to Nayeon, So Nayeon have no idea that the man who reminds her from Jeongyeon is totally Jeongyeon.

While Nayeon is maunching her food she overheard the topic of the so called 'family'.

"Hyung let's go to the beach later" 
The little girl said while shaking the man's shoulder.

"Arrasso but persuade your unnies first not to wear their bikinis" the man said and Nayeon quickly look at the man's body only yo realize thaat the man is Jeongyeon.

She miss his voice, his face, his care, and the warm hands that used to hold her hand everytime she is cold but she let go of it, Yup she's the one who let go even though it will only means that she will be out of her comfort zone.

She quickly move her gaze to the food but she continue to listen to their conversation.

"Unnie pleaseeeeee"the other little girl said while showing her puppy eyes.

The three unnies expect these to happen but they didn't ready some solution so their only choice is to scared Jeonyeon.

The three unnies glared to Jeongyeon and I swear if eyes can kill, Jeongyeon is already in his grave now.

Jeongyeon gulp and his sweat is faling down from his forehead, he can't take anymore glared so he quickly face his sisters and take back what he just said, the three unnies smile victiriously but it quickly fade away when Jeongyeon said another condition.

"In one condition, call them noona not unnie they look old already so it's okay " Jeongyeon wink to her sisters,he stand up from his seat and gesture to his sister that theu can go to the beach and he ran away before he can receive massive beatings from the girls.

While from the other side there is a very angry bunny and one little force she can break her plate now, the workers notice the angry aura from their daughter's boss so they quickly ask what is her problem and she just replied with her sinister smile.

"Can I ask you where I can buy bikinis?" Nayeon ask the workers and the workers just lead her to the nearest store using there fingers and before they can ask Nayeon another question, Nayeon stampperd her foots like a giant bunny with full of angry aura or you can say a jelousy aura with a smirk on her face and lead herself to the store.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeongyeon's Pov

I'm still running around the beach because the angry J-Trinity is still trying to catch me.

"Yah Yoo Jeongyeon how dare you to let them call us noona, are we that old to you huh" Sana shout but then she stumble causing Jeongyeon to stop 

"Sana next time don't shout whule running you will end up being clumsy"Momo scold Sana, Mina just swept the dust from Sana's knees while Sana start sniffing causing Jeongyeon to feel the guiltyness

"Sana kwenchana?" Jeongyeon ask her while walking to them

Sana just sniff harder an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter