I'm Not Your Daddy

I'm Not Your Daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He didn't know the words would hurt that much. Even just reading the words instead of hearing them just broke him to the core. I'm not your Daddy. Haven't been for awhile. He knew when Junmyeon and him broke up that the specific title of Daddy was surrendered, but in his moment of weakness, he needed to talk to someone and Junmyeon ex was the first person that popped in his head. It was only natural for the label to come out when he talked to him, he didn't even think about it. In fact, he didn't even realize he'd done it until he got that two sentence reply. I'm not your Daddy. Haven't been for awhile.

It hadn't hit Yixing immediately when they broke up that not only did he lose his boyfriend, he lost his Daddy. When he did realize it, it did hurt, but no more than knowing Junmyeon had left him. But now, reading that text, it hurt so bad. He didn't expect it to hurt, he'd been slowly moving on since the break up months ago, but it burned.

He felt the tears sting, giving way to the flood that streamed down his cheeks. He was so lost and didn't know what to do without someone there to guide him, to help him, to hold him. He'd always been somewhat dependent on other people, and maybe it was his weakness, but he didn't know any differently. He was introverted, a loner, quiet. He shut down and just didn't know how to function without someone there to help him, and his Daddy had been that person. Falling into that lifestyle was an easy fit for him, far easier than anything else had ever been in his life, and now being without that support system made it very difficult for him to even live his life. Day in and day out, just living became a chore and he didn't know how much longer he could handle it.

It started when he got home from work around midnight, a long day yet again. He knew Junmyeon would still be up, he was always a night owl, and he just needed someone. He'd been breaking more and more the past few weeks, the cracks in his appearance becoming more apparent with time. The only thing he wanted to do was talk to him, and texting him seemed easier cause if he broke down, it wouldn't be so easily shown to the other through text.

I'm so tired. I need you, Daddy.

I'm not your Daddy. Haven't been for awhile.

That's when the tears fell, blurring his vision. Yixing curled in on himself, resting on his side in a fetal position, his knees to his chest, face buried in his knees. He hadn't had a breakdown in some time, but it wasn't new to him at all. It always started with the tears and ended with him waking some time later with little to no recollection

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter