Chapter 3

Loving You

At the mall~

 

“Yah~! What took you guys so long?”

 

“Sorry, I woke up late.” Shanie said

 

“Seojin and I have to wait for Shanie and then were caught up in heavy traffic on the way here” Andy explained.

 

“Yeah, we’re sorry. Did you wait long?” Seojin said.

 

I sighed “Nah, it’s okay. So what is it that you wanted to give me?”

 

“Gifts for Super Junior.” Andy smiled and gave me their paper bags.

 

“How can I give this to them?”

 

"Find a way. Please..." Seojin begged.

 

“Please. Please. Please.” They all said in unison and pouted.

 

“Arrghh, fine fine. I’ll try to give this to the organizers to give it to them.” I said giving up.

 

"YAY!!!" They all cheered.

 

"We should be going, we don't want to be late, don't we?" Krissy suddenly said while looking at the time.

 

"Oh yeah, see yah! I'll just call you guys! bye!" I said while waving goodbye and left to the concert venue.

 

   When we arrived, there are lots of fans [A/N:well, duh?! xD] formed in a veryyyy long line. Where could they be? Don't tell  me they're not here yet. I thought. I took out my phone and texted everyone where in the world are they. As I was about to press send, someone called my name when I looked at the direction where my name was being called it was my unnie's friends.

 

"Hey! glad that you guys are here." I said as a approached them. "Is my sister with you?" I asked. They shook their head,no.

 

"tsk! She might be still sleeping!"

 

"Ticket please" the lady by the gate said. Oh, we're entering now. waaaa~ ! I gave her my ticket as well as the others. Once we entered we stood there frozen, mesmerized by the huge stage at the center. Well really, it was pretty cool!

 

"Wow....!" Rose unnie said. We all just nodded. Someone bumped me so we finally went to our seats because, well, we kinda were blocking the entrance, so yeah.

 

  Super Junior songs were being played as we wait for the concert to start. Everyone was singing along, it was really cool and fun. The look of sapphireblue light sticks covered the whole stadium and the feeling you being there, its beyond words. Then suddenly the light went off, everybody started to scream their hearts out cause of the excitement. Each member started to appear one by one and I noticed someone was missing, I've counted the members on stage and to find Eunhyuk oppa is missing, where could he be?

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

just a quick update before going to bed..

I know.. haven't updated that much. mianhae....

been very busy with school and such.

it's our christmas break so yeah, hopefully, I'll get to update as much as possible as I can.

THANK YOU! for wasting some time reading this. hehehe...

comments are well appreciated and loved.