Chapter 2

Loving You

                I woke up at the sound of my alarm clock ringing so loudly in the early morning. I immediately sat up and turned the alarm off. I went to the bathroom and did my daily morning routine, take a shower, and then dress up (http://www.wholesaleclothing4u.com/bmz_cache/9/95f0c3acabbc477c179324eba6e2df13.image.378x550.jpg instead of heels, doll shoes will be much more appropriate for a concert, right?), brush teeth, comb hair, etc. After, I went out of my room and went to my sisters’ room. Krissy is already awake while my unnie is still sleeping. Aish! Why is she still sleeping at this time?

 “Unnie, unnie... unnie, it’s time for you to wake up.” I said while patting her to wake up.

“hmmmm..... five more minutes.” She mumbled.

“No, we’re gonna be late! Wake up!”

“........................”

“Aish! YAH! WAKE UP!” I yelled and threw a pillow at her.

“Okay, I’m up, I’m up” She said as she sat up still eyes closed.

“Hurry up, okay? I’ll go first because I’ll meet with my friends first then let’s just meet at the venue” I informed.

“hmmmm... okay.” She said then I walked out of her room.

                   I went downstairs to find Krissy eating her breakfast. I got a bowl and spoon then sat down across from her. I put cereals on my bowl and poured milk on it then started to eat.

“You want to come with me?” I asked and added “I’ll go meet up with my friends first then we’ll go to the venue”

“Okay.”

“Great, we better hurry so we could already leave.” With that, we hurried eating our cereals.

                We were about to went out of the house when I suddenly remembered.

“Krissy, tell unnie that we’ll be going and your with me and that we’ll be meeting at the concert.” I told her and she nod then went upstairs.

               After a few minutes, she hurried downstairs and we’re off to meet my friends.

 

 

~~~~~~~ // ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ // ~~~~~~~~~~~ // ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ // ~~

 

 

hey there~! sorry for the late and short update.. ^^

that's all I can do for now. hehe..

THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO BELIEVES IN ME.

Thank you for subscribing! I'll try my very best to make this story better.

Comments? Suggestions? Violent reactions?? a single hi or hello? or anything will be much appreciated and loved. :)

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Me: sigh* finally updated! it's lame though.. very short chapter. :(

Donghae: it's not bad, don't look down on yourself. Just believe in yourself. :)

Me: thanks Donghae oppa... :)

Donghae: no prob. hmm... angelhae8693?

Me: hmm, yes?

Donghae: WHEN will I be showing up??

Me: hmmm... never? haha.. just kidding, we'll get there, just wait. :P

Donghae: Ok. :/

Me: oppa...

Donghae: ye?

Me: Will you promote this fanfic?

Donghae: sure! ^^ To all of my lovely ELFish. please support this fanfic and give it lots of love. thank you and I love you all~! ^^