Ma Story

Ma Story

 

The sky starts to change from blue to dark and just in minute he lets his body wetting because of the rain. He lets his tear falling together with the rain. He seem don’t want to move even the rain pouring hard to him.

At other side someone is walking slowly toward Yoseob with an umbrella on his hand. He curious why that person letting his body wet on this heavy rain and he will sick if continue stay on. So he continues walking till his umbrella can protect Yoseob body from heavy rain. That makes Yoseob curious why rain not pouring hard on him anymore with that he look up and he just meet with black colour. An angelic voice make he stand up quickly until he almost fall but the person on his side quickly catch his body from fall on the ground and both of them start to wet because the umbrella being forgotten because that person want to save him first.

“Are you alright?” that person asking.

“I’m….yeah I’m fine…”

They still on awkwardness potion well that person right arm still at his waist and left arm at his back. That person helps him to stand up properly and quickly move his arm even he see Yoseob in front of him blushing so much.

“By the way I’m Lee Gikwang and you?”

“Yang…Yang Yoseob…”

“Cute name…aish…we so wet so what about come to my house and have a cup tea or coffee…my house just a minute from here…do you want…?” Gikwang smile brightly on rainy.

“uh?”

“Come here…”Gikwang take Yoseob hand and intertwined they finger together. He doesn’t know why he like this. Just like his hand moving by themselves. Yoseob so shocking when Gikwang hold his hand but he still lets Gikwang take him everywhere Gikwang wanna take him because he can’t feel anything now. He already lost his soul.