Ma Story

Ma Story

 

Yoon Doojoon and Yang Yoseob start to dating when they on the middle year and now they relationship almost 3 years old. But that almost like a dream when Doojoon asking to break up with him. To Yoseob his Doojoon like a world that he can’t live on without him. Breaking up news make he almost died he can’t believe his lovely boyfriends to say it. Just like yesterday Doojoon asking him to be his boyfriends and now he asking him to break up.

Yoseob try to be strong in front his Doojoon. He don’t want to look so weak in front him. He smiles brightly toward Doojoon and nodding that he agree to break up with him. He can’t say any word because his voice will creak. He just looks at Doojoon and hope that person will smiles for him the last smile for him.

“I’m sorry Seobie and I hope one day you’ll find someone better than me. Who can always loving you not someone like me…betray your love…I’m sorry for being bad person who hurting you but I can’t lie to myself and you. I don’t even know when I start to falling in love with him. What I know he make me want to protect him to always being at his side. Something that I’m not feel when I with you is I can’t life without him.” That word makes Yang Yoseob closing his eyes.

“Don’t worries Doojoonie I’m understand and so thanks to you because I can love you…i can learn something about love…that enough for me even this…make me feel hurting.” Yoseob still smile.

“Seobie if I can stop this feeling…I’ll stop it…but I can because it comes without I’m knowing...”Doojoon eyes start watering.

“Mabye it’s a fact…that we should accept…the fact that we can’t be together.” Yoseob look at Doojoon watering eyes and that make him almost stops breathing.

“Seobie I know this make you shocking and sad…i…..”

“It’s okay Doojoon just smile for me…just gift me a last smile so I can live on without you on my side.”Yoseob smile cutely toward Doojoon.

“Thanks for understand me and I sure one day you’ll find someone who always loving you…forever love you…” with that Doojoon smiles handsomely for Yoseob even inside him he want to cries. For 6 month he denies his love to Dongwoon. He don’t know when he start to love Dongwoon what he know he want to see him every seconds.

“Take care and please love him forever…Goodbye Doojoonie…” Yoseob turn around and now his back facing Doojoon these time every movement look so slow. His tears start to fall slowly from his beautiful eyes making his cute and angelic face wetting.

“Seobie…take care yourself too…I’m sorry…”Doojoon handsome face already wet because of his tears.

Yoseob not say anything he just starts walking and left Doojoon behind him. His tears falling none stop until he can’t breathing and he run as fast he can. He just stops when he reaches a place that he always hangs out. He shouting as loud as he can like all the sad can go away from him. He can’t support his weight anymore and fall on the grounds. He can’t stop his tears. All this make Yoseob hurting so much. He not mean to say Goodbye he still loving Doojoon but he know if Doojoon not say this time maybe he more hurting then now and maybe more heart will hurting and broken. It’s okay just him who hurting and what more importing he don’t want his loving boy hurting too.