"ALL THIS"

Something New

HEADER NOTE:

Hello, everyone! I hope everyone is going well. How's your quarantine doing in your country? In the U.S., or specifically in the state I live in, we are still taking much precaution. Plus, there are also many things going on in our community, such as looting, rioting, and protesting etc. It's just been very crazy recently. I just hope that if you are joining the protesting, to please stay safe and stay out of the bad crowd. Serve the TRUE purpose of the protesting and not be persuaded to act in violence or hurt those around you. Be careful and be healthy always! WE CAN ALL DO THIS TOGETHER! 

 


SEHUN's POV:

"Eomma, I'm back. Sorry I took too long." Gyeul said as she approached the dinner table.

"That's alright, that's alright. Have a seat." her mom responded with a smile.

"I don't have to introduce you to the Oh's because you obviously know them, since you and Sehun--" 

"Ahem..." Gyeul coughed, signaling her mom to stop out of embarrasment.. OH, she's embarrassed? lol how cute. :D

"Haha, umm, yes, anyway.." her dad paused, "Thank you for joining us tonight for dinner to discuss the arrangement of the youngster's wedding..." her dad retorted.

"Yes, yes." my dad agreed.

My dad continued, "We are so excited to finally discuss this with everyone, and see how everything will play out in the next couple of days... Any suggestions?" 

"So, we will be going to Japan tomorrow night, while Songhyun and Mira will go to Japan in two days. Will Sehun go with you to Japan?" her dad asked.

"No, he will be staying here to watch over the company while I'm gone. He finally quit his job in Forbes a month ago to train so that he can take over the company in the next few years." my dad responded. 

Just a little background story, our family owns an advertising and fashion company. When we left Korea about a decade or so ago, my dad launched the U.S. branch, to gain more exposure in the western market. He still kept in contact with the main branch in South Korea, assigning my uncle as the Vice President to oversee the company. Even though my dad lives far away, he is still the CEO after my grandfather passed away. The passing of my grandfather devasted my entire family, which is why my dad decided to move our family to the United States. About four years ago, my dad decided to finally focus on the main branch here in South Korea, as he has been doing overseas work the past decade in the United States. The past few years, he has been polishing all the work left in the United States before moving back to South Korea. My sister, Sulli, will go back to the U.S. after my wedding to take over the U.S. branch, while I'm currently in training to take over the main branch in Korea before my dad retires in the next couple years. Two years ago, I actually got hired at a magazine company called Forbes as a marketing strategist or business analyst, but I had to let go of the job to focus on our family business. My dad is also launching the Japan branch in collaboration with Gyeul's family company. Her family owns the biggest broadcasting company in Korea, so it will really be great for our company to have this collab for it will actually help with any media related cases in the future. It is very beneficial. Now, I will have my first hand project as a future CEO in the company when our parents leave for Japan. It's actually very exciting!

"Oh, that's wonderful!" Gyeul's mom cheered, "Gyeul will be staying here due to her skating schedule.. It's kinda difficult to bring her anywhere nowadays." She said a little sad. Awwww. Wow. She still skates? Dang. I have not seen her perform since freshman year. This is going to be epic.

"Oh, Gyeul! You still skate?! That's amazing! Remember when you and Sehun would--" My dad nudged my mom so she can stop... STOP EMBARRASSING ME.... AND STOP MAKING ME FEEL WEIRD UGH. PARENTS, geeee. lol 

Gyeul just seemed uncomfortable as she was just staring at her empty plate, not saying a word. Hmmm. 

"You still skate?" I whispered to her.

She looked at me with the, "You already know why ask me?" face, and I just nodded. Gotcha. I guess I do make her a little uncomfortable :(

"That's awesome! That makes me happy." My mom cooed. 

"Oh Mira, do you remember those times when they would skate together, and Sehun would teach Gyeul how to skate in 2nd grade? haha. I still have the pictures!!" her mom laughed. OH NO. Here it goes.....

"OMG OMG OMG! Yes, I remember! How can I forget? Gyeul would fall and cry, then Sehun will help her up and tell her to stop crying. He would even give her a popsicle when she kept crying. It was sooooo cute!!" her mom continued... Frick. I guess we'll be here until tomorrow. lol

I think Chanyeol hyung noticed that all this throwback memories has been making us feel uncomfortable, so he decided to change the topic. 

"When's the food coming?" he asked his mom, "I'm starvinggggg MOMMMMM!" He said with a pout on his face. OH, lol HE NEVER CHANGED! Still acting like a kid, I see... jajajaja

When Chanyeol hyung mentioned food, Gyeul's face lit up. She looked so happy. YES! THAT'S IT. FOOD.

I love seeing her eat, she just makes me want to eat too. I also become super hungry. OOF. Okay, not like that kind of hungry. I mean she is kinda delicious. JK. LOL. ;) But every time she eats it's like WOW~! I love it! Everything she does is just beautiful, I can't even. She's so caring, loving, funny, gullible, spontaneous, and just AWESOME!!!!!!!!! 

I was so lost in my thoughts when I suddenly heard Gyeul's mom shout excitedly while clapping... WOAH!!!!! :O

"Oh yes yes. I think that's a great idea!" Gyeul's mom clapped her hands.

"I think so too." My mom chimed in.

"Okay. Since everyone agrees. Let's do it. Sehun and Gye Ul will be living in the same house together starting tomorrow and will get married by July this year." My dad said. WAIT.... WHAT???? HOW COME I WAS NOT INFORMED?! EXCUSE ME?! DID I AGREE TO THIS?????? 

"Are you both okay with that?" My Dad asked the two of us.

"Umm... maybe we should--" Gyeul said and before she finished, I responded without thinking..... 

"Yes. I'm ready." WTF DID I JUST BLURT OUT!! WHAT DID I JUST SAY? IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE FOOD I ATE? SEHUN!! DANG IT... WHY SAY THAT!!! I feel such a dumbdumb! (face slap)

I looked at her, who seemed shocked at what I just said... oh frick. this is not okay. oof. She will be super mad at me. Let me tell ya something, Gyeul is nice, but when she's mad it's like a scary ninja slicing you in half.... like NECK SLICE in one hit :O SCARRYYYYYYYY!~

We didn't stay long in the restaurant, cause honestly, after that conversation, they started talking about the business (which I don't mind), but I definitely cannot focus because of what I just said and what will happen. Many thoughts flood my mind whenever I think about talking to her again like we used to. It's going to be challenging for me to get her trust back, but I know that it will definitely be rewarding in the future. 

I got home feeling exhausted after the dinner. It was a great night. Gyeul never changed, she's still bubbly, funny, cute, beautiful and a big food lover. I love her the most when she eats. I think that's my favorite thing about her. She loves to eat, like me. haha. After all these years, her presence still makes me smile. I wonder what it will be like living with her. hmmm...

The next morning.... 

I woke up with a feeling of excitement. TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! I will be living with Gyeul in the same house. I got up, took a shower, and started preparing the essential belongings that I will bring with me to the new house. YES. Since this has been planned LONGGGGG time ago, our parents already bought a house for us to live in. It's just a condo, but it works really well for just us two for now, and maybe a BEBE SEHUN one day hehe ;D but it's a cute condo in front of the water. (click). 

I got downstairs and our head servant greeted me, "Young master, your parents left for the office, they wanted me to remind you about today's schedule with Ms. Gyeul. I have prepared your car, and will continue to pack your possessions for the new house. Would you like for me to prepare anything else before your departure?"

"Ahjumma, I told you not to call me young master. You have been with our family for two decades now, and I grew up with you. I have always thought of you as my grandmother because I have not met my grandmother at all. Please refrain from calling me that. Calling me Sehun is just fine." I smiled at her. 

"Ah, yes, young ma-- I mean, Sehun." She responded. 

"Sounds much better! Have you had breakfast? I will not be eating breakfast here today, I will be heading to her house to have breakfast with them this morning. Thank you for reminding me. I don't need anything right now, but I will let you know if I think of something. Don't worry about it too much. Go have your meal." I told her as I gave her a pat on the shoulder. 

"Thank you so much, Sehun. We will miss having you here at home. I mean we have not seen you in so long as well, but you're leaving already. You grew up to be a very handsome and nice young man. I'm glad." She said as she gave me a hug.

"Thank you so much, Ahjumma. It's nice to see you as well. It's good to be home. Have a great day!" I told her, giving her a hug back. 

Once I was done preparing, I headed for my car. This is it. I got in, and put my seatbelt on (safety first lol)... IS THIS A DREAM? DARN.

I reached their house. For a fat minute, I just sat in my car trying to process what will happen today, or at least all that has happened yesterday. Isn't this too fast though? UGHHHH.... Suddenly, someone knocked on my window. BAM! BAM! BAM! OH WHAT THE HECK!!! That scared me... I looked out my window and I saw Chanyeol Hyung waving at me to come inside while banging my window. danggggg!! he's gonna break my car!! LMAO 

That's when it sinked in. OH SHOOT. Is it too late to back out now? 

 


I thereby note that I also do not own any of the images used for my cover, or pictures placed within this story. Though I do claim that I own the cover and have edited the cover itself. Thank you!

DISCLAIMER:

ANY OTHER STORY THAT ARE SIMILAR IN ANY FORM ARE JUST PURE COINCIDENCE. PLAGIARIZING THIS ENTIRE STORY WITHOUT THE VALID CONSENT OF THE AUTHOR (derpss or Medhallion) WILL BE REPORTED ACCORDINGLY BY THE AUTHOR'S OWN WILL OR JUDGEMENT. 

All Rights Reserved © 2017

 

WE ALL LOVE UPDATES RIGHT?! ~ derpss