Meeting Him Again

Something New

HEADER NOTE:

Sorry for the late update. I've been busy with college and such. I also live on my own, so this weekend I went to visit my parents. Hope you enjoy this story and thank you for subscribing! 

 


 

GYE UL's POV: 

I woke up the next morning feeling uneasy. I honestly couldn't sleep last night because I can't stop thinking about the fact that 'maybe' it's Oh Sehun. Okay, let me give you a brief story about him. He was my first love. My first in everything really. Jong In and I knew him ever since we were little. Back in elementary, we were like a trio, walking around the hallways like it was our own. We had fun, and did things together like how normal, okay not normal, but crazy friends would do. In middle school, Sehun asked me to be his girl, and of course being the excited girl I am, I accepted him to become my man.  We did every thing together. From watching movies to road trips with his family. It was amazing, he was amazing. Until one day, his grandfather who he loved the most died, he was devastated and broken. That sad situation drowned his entire being and changed him drastically. During those moments, I did my best to comfort him and love him more than I ever did before. But... the Sehun I knew was not the Sehun I loved. He was cold, cold as ice, colder than my name, Winter. 

A year later, our relationship was getting closer to the ditch. He felt nothing, I felt nothing. Our relationship became nothing but coldness. The warmth left, and we were stuck in darkness. We be came distant.. to the point that I don't feel like I even had someone who I cherished in my life. I felt lonely. By the end of that same year, Sehun's family decided to pull him out of the school and move to the United States without telling anyone. Knowing nothing, I waited each day for him to come back to school but he didn't show up... When I reached my Saphomore year in high school, I finally gave up. "He's not coming back.." I thought. After that, I tried my best to forget him, I knew that there was no point in wanting him to come back because it felt like our relationship ended long before he left. During those times were I felt like dying, crying, and scared, Jong In was there. He was there as my friend, and because of that our friendship grew stronger, which probably explains why we are too close. Don't worry, I still won't like him like that. It's just EWW. I can never think of him that way at all. LOL XD. Anyway, enough with the drama. Like what I said, there's a possibility, but there's also a big chance that it might not be him. I mean he's not the only one that has the "Oh" last name, right? 

"GYE ULAH!! WAKE UP!!" Channie Oppa said, who was now banging my door. UGH SO LOUD OPPA. Calms. 

"The door is not locked Oppa!" I responded, a little irritated. He's such a derp. He might break my door anytime soon if he keeps this up. OH MY GUACAMOLE. haha. 

The door suddenly opened with a loud tud and before I knew it Channie Oppa was laying down beside me smiling like a weirdo. That smile of his is his normal state, okay? LOL. (Click) 

He pinched my cheeks once and I didn't budge. Second pinch, still nothing. Third pinch... "If you don't wake up, I'll tell Baekhyun to wake you up." 

"OKAY I'M UP!" I said as I hurriedly sat up. I don't like Baekhyun Oppa's way of waking me up. It's creeeeepppy. I love him but it's creeeepy.

"YEHYAH!" Oppa said while clapping his hands. I just looked at him and pouted. 

"Aww come on princess. Don't do that face with me, it makes me feel guilty." He said while making this weird face. (Click)

"GOTCHA!" I laughed at him while sticking my tongue out at him. He just kept pouting. AIGOO. lol. 

"Just kidding Oppa. It's just that why are you waking me up this early?" I asked him.

"Early? It's already 3 P.M. princess." Huh? I looked at my clock. WHUT? I was sleeping for that long? Wow Gye Ul. Just wow. 

"Haha. Anyway, tonight is the dinner with the Oh's." He casually said. Oh. That. It's today? SERIOUSLY? I thought that's tomorrow? I looked at him confused making me think about Sehun again. 

"Dad changed the schedule. They're leaving for Japan tomorrow instead." He said. OHH. Now I get it.

"Oh okay." I said a little hesitant . WHY TODAY? Can't it be tomorrow or never at all? UGH. 

"Okaaayy. Now that you know, get up and get ready. We leave at five." OH WOW. Really? WHYYYYYY? I don't feel ready. Like what if it's Sehun? I'm gonna die. I just can't. 

"Okay Oppa. I'll get ready." I told him. NOOOOO. I don't wanna go!! But it's not wrong to try right? AHHHH. I feel so nervous and anxious.

"Mhmmm." He responded with his eyes closed. WTH. He just told me to wake up, now he's the one sleeping. 

"OPPA!! COCKROACH!!" I shouted. 

"WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHERE?!?" He responded jolting up from his position. KNEW IT. Haha.

I laughed at him who was now holding a stick looking for the cockroach. LOL. 

"Oppa--haha.. There's-- haha.. no cockroach!" I laughed. He looked at me again and pouted. 

"Why are you doing this to me?" he asked while pouting. BECAUSE IT'S FUNNY and YOU'RE GULLIBLE. Lol. 

"Why are you still laying down on my bed?" I asked staring at him with a smug face. He stared back at me, giving me the 'You're right' face. GOTCHA. 

"Alright. Alright. I'm gonna leave. Geez princess." He murmured as he stood up from the bed. 

Once he left the room, my mind ran again. Thinking about what might happen today. GEEZ. I AM NERVOUS. Remind me why this is happening again? OH GOODNESS. I spaced out a bit, when the clock caught my attention. One hour till five. Okay, I got time. 

I stood up and finally got myself ready for the day. Took a shower, and went to my closet to choose my outfit of the day. Hmmm. What should I wear? As I dug in my closet a white box caught my attention. What's this? I've never seen this before. I took the box and opened it, revealing a black dress that I wanted from before. Thanks mom. You know me so much. *sobs* (click)

WOW! This dress is pretty, but the back is a little showey. It's okay, I can wear a cardigan. I put the dress on, and called my Eonni to assist me with my makeup. I don't really know how to put on my own makeup like the other girls at my school. I'm an average girl, who wants to learn but doesn't have the time to learn at all. It looks cool though specially when I watch those YouTubers do their makeup. I wish I knew how. After I got myself ready, I went downstairs and saw that my parents were already ready. 

"Where's Channie Oppa?" I asked them. 

"He left before us, because he had to meet up with someone first. Then after that he'll head back to the restaurant." My mom responded. Ooo-kaaaay. Cool.

We left the house and headed for the restaurant. When we got there it felt like I can smell the food. Dang, I'm hungry. We got inside the restaurant and were escourted to the private room yet again. We went inside and nobody was there yet. This is getting me even more nervous because I don't know who to expect. WHY. 

"Hey mom, is it okay if I go to the bathroom first?" I asked them.

"Yes sure, go ahead. Just come back right after. They might come any minute now." She replied nervous as well. 

"Okay." I headed towards the bathroom and tried to calm myself down. This is it. You can do this. Yet again, I was remind of Jong In's words, I'm your warmth. Every time I remember those words I feel relieved. Why can't he come so I don't have to be alone in this tragedy. A BIG BIG TRAGEDY! I looked at myself in the mirror. "It's not him right?" If it's him. OH MY GLOB. AISH. UGH. CRABCAKES. CHEESCAKE. STRAWBERRY. PANCAKES. FOOOOOD. WTH AM I SAYING? lol. 

After that awkard coversation with myself and the mirror. I went out of the bathroom to be greeted with a guy. BAM. OUCH. My head.

"OUCH!" That really hurts as I winced in pain.

"Are you okay?" I heard the guy say. 

"Yes I am. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." I apologized, bowing my head repeatedly while rubbing it. 

I looked up to see the guy I bumped into. I paused for a moment, trying to comprehend the situation... Sehun? I checked the guy's face again. 

"Oh Sehun?" I asked the guy. It's him.. right?

"Hey, it's been awhile." He responded. WTH IS GOING ON. WHY IS HE HERE? Please don't tell me its--

"They are waiting for you inside. Are you done?" He asked. What?

"Yea-ahh." I responded. 

"Let's go then." I just followed him without saying anything. It wasn't awkward at all, it was just weird. I felt weird. What is this feeling?

 

SEHUN's POV:

"All passengers please proceed to the luggage claim area. Thank you!" The airport announcer said. This is it. I'm back to Korea, and I am so excited. It's been awhile since I came and I missed my country. It feels so different and surreal. 

"Ji Hyuk called and told me the restaurant they are in. We are heading there for dinner." What? Already? I thought that's tomorrow?

"Huh?" I asked. 

"Oh yes, they changed the schedule because they will be going to Japan tomorrow night, so it will be difficult to do the dinner before then. They will be there a day before us to check if the place is all set up." My dad informed us. Ohhh okay. Makes sense. I'm excited yet nervous because I'll see her today. Does she know about the bond? Hopefully, so I don't have to suffer with this all by myself. 

"Son. Are you ready to meet her again?" My dad asked. Am I? I'm honestly not sure. When I was with her I felt like everything around me became clear. I found warmth and comfort. I was in love. When my grandpa died, I changed. Though she was there for me, I felt like I was betraying her so I ignored her sincerity. That day, my parents talked to me and told me that we are moving to the United States in a year. I felt broken, and losing her was the worst, but I had to ignore her. I want her to have a reason to forget me before I leave. I became cold towards her, and each time I try to let go, she keeps holding on to me, and my heart hurts more seeing her like that. I left a year after without bidding her good bye. Once again, I thought that it was the right thing to do. I tried forgetting her, but in every thing I do, I am constantly reminded of her. Every thing about her was like a fantasy that I want to keep having. She was like a dream that I don't want to wake up from. She was my world. But... am I still her world?

"We're here sir." Our driver said which caught my attention. I looked out the window to see that we have already arrived at the said restaurant. I feel nervous and I honestly don't know how she'll react when she sees me. When we entered the restaurant, we were escourted to the private room by the waiter. I AM NERVOUS. But... I wanna see her. I missed her. 

Once we entered the room, I saw her parents and Chanyeol Hyung sitting down smiling. She's not here? I thought she's here? Huh? Her parents stood up and greeted us with a handshake and a hug. Our families have been close since we were little, which technically means that this bond is valid. I hope that she accepts me again. I hope that she can forgive me.

"Where's our princess?" My mom asked. Our princess.. Yeah, where is she?

"Oh. She went to the bathroom. She'll be back soon. I don't know what's taking her so long though." Chanyeol Hyung said. Bathroom? Okay.

I don't know what I was thinking but my heart felt like asking, "Is it okay if I go to the bathroom and get her?" I was shocked at myself. WHAT DID I JUST ASK? What am I gonna do when she runs away out of shock?

"That's a good idea Sehun." My dad said. OH NO. WHY. Stupid question.

I couldn't do anything so I just nodded my head. I walked out of the private room, and went straight to the bathroom halls. Where could she be? Men's bathroom? LOL. Just kidding. Of course not, what am I thinking. Haha.

I was about to walk in front of the girl's bathroom when the door suddenly opened and the girl who opened it hit my chest. 

"OUCH!" I heard her say. Oh no. 

"Are you okay?" I asked her a little worried. I just got here and now I'm hitting a random girl. Come on Sehun. 

"Yes I am. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." She apologized, bowing her head repeatedly while rubbing it.

She looked up and my world stopped. It's her. I know. It's her. She's still beautiful. 

"Oh Sehun?" She asked and I just froze for a second before saying something. What do I say? 

"Hey, it's been awhile." I responded a little nervous. This is really happening. She's standing right in front of me. 

She wasn't responding and I didn't wanna make it more awkward, so I had to say something, "They are waiting for you inside. Are you done?" I asked. 

"Yea-ahh." She responded, her voice shaking a bit. Is she nervous? Or is she scared of me? 

"Let's go then." I told her.

She just followed me quietly without saying anything. I don't feel awkward at all, it's just that I feel weird inside. What's this feeling?

 


 

I thereby note that I also do not own any of the images used for my cover, or pictures placed within this story. Though I do claim that I own the cover and have edited the cover itself. Thank you!

 

DISCLAIMER:

ANY OTHER STORY THAT ARE SIMILAR IN ANY FORM ARE JUST PURE COINCIDENCE. PLAGIARIZING THIS ENTIRE STORY WITHOUT THE VALID CONSENT OF THE AUTHOR (derpss or Medhallion) WILL BE REPORTED ACCORDINGLY BY THE AUTHOR'S OWN WILL OR JUDGEMENT. 

All Rights Reserved © 2017

 

UPDATE AGAIN - derpss