"Tractat vom Steppenwolf"

But deep inside you are a steampwolf
Once, there was a person, named Yoongi, also known as steampwolf. He walked on two legs, wear human clothes and was a human beeing, but truefully, he was a steampwolf. He learned to be like a human. Of course this takes time. As a young person he was more normal like the other kids he played with. He had fun, he laughed, he played. But there wasn't only this cute little boy, also the young wolf inside. Although he had a nice childhood, began to be an adult he always tried to learn more and more to be like the other humans. But there was one thing he couldn't lern: how to be happy with himself and his life. Simply, he was an unhappy person. He thaught it was because of him also beeing a wolf from the steamp.
Clever people might say it's not possible for a human beeing to be a wolf, but Yoongi, he knows it.
He always knewwas something different in his childhood, as he grew up the feeling got more intense.Maybe he was ill? Or just a feeling. Yoongi can't do anything about it but he has two creatures inside himself, the human and the wolf. Both of them where deep enemies. And if two in the same body are enemies than it's no good life. The human is fighting against the wolf. The wolf might be the beast.
But Yoongi wasn't an unhappy person in general. Other people might be unhappy, too. It also often depends on time. Also other are happy but also having a wolf inside. It is always the same that the unhappyness in itselfes life is always the biggest, just to say this in general. But to see the situation of all people in the world who are unhappy, it's hard to judge who might be the unhappiest one. And its also not the right timing to think about this problematic. 
Love was always really hard for Yoongi. The most important love, love yourself. But also the love to other people. It was so hard because no one can accept the wolf and also love it, too.He always made bad things and end up unhappy. At least the steampwolf don't like other people, only there blood. Kisses to ruin everything. Love to kill everyone. The human and the wolf were dancing together in the melody of life, only to bring out blood, sweat and tears.
But who of the both is the angel and who has the wings of the devil? At leasdt both of the creatures of Yoongi are Yoongi. The mind and soul will crack, take the life out of this poof steampwolf. Angel and devil, both have wings, wil they melt in hte heat of the sun?
The steampwolf only can end up in lonelyness. No drug can help, but shoot into his heart like a gun. It huirt so badly but Yoongi couldn't escape. If Yoongi human can't have the steampwolf, he might be lonely, too. Yoongi need both. The human and the beast of the Yoongi. But this thing is a deep secret between the two of them.
So the human is the prison for the wolf, but also the wolf is the prison for the human. They only can have each other but don't want to have each other. Cold breath, deep kiss, beeing hurt so much. The human can ask and ask again, but the steampwolf wouldn't kill him in his baddest situations.
You must life trough all of this. It is your destiny.You can' reject it, can't escape. It is in you. As a body, Yoongi was one, in soul he was splitted.

 

 

 

 

Yoongi finished to read the text. He dont really knows how to react to it right now. Since normally he couldn't understand the language at all. Now he was starring at some text wich is talking about him, or not? It looks like the text was written from a outstanding person in an objective way. It remebered him of a songtext he had written a while ago. He was writing about a selfbuildniss, he was sadbut also scared of himself in this one. Like as he was right now. But Yoongi knows one thing, both texts are true. Bpoth are sad. And they showed him his unstable situation of his life right now. Or like it was all the time.