Love At First Sight

Not Just A Tutor

Seungkwan had always been a straight A student. He always did good in school, had many friends, dated a few guys and just had an average good life. However there was one class he was failing in and that was his English class. He had always wanted to learn English and he really tried in that class but he just couldnt seem to get the hang of it and as a result he was failing. He thought about just dropping the class but he was way too determined to pass the class and learn the language so one day he had set up a meeting with his English teacher and was set up with a tutor.

One day after school, Seungkwan went to the school library. It was the day after his meeting with his teacher and being set up with his tutor so he was going to meet him/her that day. As Seungkwan waited at a table, a boy walked into the library. He had medium length brown hair, pale whiteish skin, big brown eyes and he was quite tall. Seungkwan noticed the boy and noticed something off about him. Why does he look like this? Is he not Korean? But those didnt matter because Seungkwan though that boy was absolutely gorgeous. The boy approached Seungkwan so he figured he was his tutor. "You must be Seungkwan right? Boo Seungkwan?" The boy spoke. Seungkwan could hear the boy's accent was very different than what he had heard. He may have been from Jeju but he had heard other Korean accents. "Yeah you must be my tutor?" Seungkwan asked as his eyes gazed up at the beautiful boy in front of him. "Yes. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Hansol. I'm an exchange student from America and I'll be your English tutor" Hansol answered. Hansol sat down next to Seungkwan and they began their session, but Seungkwan couldnt stop staring at the beautiful boy in front of him who smelled of strong cologne and had hair that he just wanted to touch.

After their tutor session, Seungkwan was walking home and he couldnt stop thinking about Hansol. He'd had many crushes on guys and a few boyfriends in the past but he never had such strong feelings like that before. He knew they just met but he couldnt stop thinking about the boy. "Dammit Seungkwan you're falling too easy for him" "he's not even gay" "you're going to get too attached only to be rejected" Seungkwan thought to himself, doubting everything. He knew he didnt stand a chance with Hansol but he couldnt help it. It was love at first sight

The next day Seungkwan was at the library waiting for Hansol. Seungkwan looked up to see Hansol outside the library with a girl. He watched them carefully and sure enough Hansol hugged the girl. Seungkwan felt crushed inside. He knew he didnt have a chance with the boy that he fell for so fast but just seeing him with someone else hurt. Hansol walked into the library and greeted Seungkwan. Seungkwan sighed and greeted Hansol back and they started their session

After the tutor session, Hansol and Seungkwan were packing their stuff up when the girl from before walked in. "You ready Hansol? we don't want to miss the train" the girl said and Seungkwan glared at her. "Yeah yeah I'm coming be patient Soph" Hansol said. "what a weird name" Seungkwan thought to himself. Hansol and the girl were speaking English but Seungkwan could understand a little of it. But what Seungkwan also noticed was, like Hansol, the girl had similar features like Hansol. "Bye Seungkwan" Hansol called out as the girl dragged him out. "Well you did it again Seungkwan, fall for a boy you had no chance with" Seungkwan said to himself with a big sigh. He grabbed his backpack and headed home. He lied on his bed and sighed deeply. He got a text from Hansol about the next day's tutor session but Seungkwan ignored it. "Just have to move on from him.." Seungkwan said to himself in defeat

The next day at school Seungkwan was at lunch when Hansol went up to him. "Hey Seungkwan, I cant tutor you today but I was thinking tomorrow you could come to my house and we can make up for it" Hansol suggested. Seungkwan didnt want to waste his saturday especially with Hansol since he had no chance with him, but Seungkwan sighed and agreed.

When Saturday came Seungkwan went to Hansol's house. Hansol had texted Seungkwan the address the day before. When Seungkwan knocked on the door, the girl from before answered. "Oh hey, Seungkwan right?" the girl asked. "Yes..." Seungkwan said, already regretting the decision to come. "Why the is she here?" Seungkwan thought to himself as he clenched his fists. "Great, follow me" The girl said and Seungkwan followed her and she lead him upstairs. "Hansol! Seungkwan is here!" the girl called out and Hansol came out of his room. "Ah Seungkwan Im glad you were able to come" Hansol said happily and Seungkwan gave him a small smile "Yeah" Seungkwan replied. 

Hansol invited Seungkwan into his room and they started their tutor session but Seungkwan was very distracted which Hansol noticed. "Everything alright?" Hansol asked. "Yeah Im fine" Seungkwan said coldly. "Whats wrong Seungkwan its obvious you're not fine" Hansol said softly. "Its nothing alright? It has nothing to do with you or your girlfrend" Seungkwan said. "" Seungkwan thought to himself. "Girlfriend? What?" Hansol asked and Seungkwan sighed. "I have a big crush on you alright? I fell for you the moment I saw you...but then I knew I couldnt have you because of that girl. And then you have her over today and-" "woah wait a minute she's not my girlfriend she's my sister" Hansol said cutting Seungkwan off. Seungkwan's eyes went wide. "She is?.." Seungkwan asked softly. "Yeah Sophia is my younger sister. Im gay as " Hansol said and he laughed. Seungkwan was speechless and he didnt know what to say. "O-Oh ok..." Seungkwan could only squeak out. "Now back up, you actually like me?" Hansol asked and Seungkwan only nodded. "Why didnt you tell me before? I had a crush on you before I started tutoring you" Hansol said and Seungkwan went red. "Really?" Seungkwan asked in shock. "Yeah but you always had a boyfriend so I didnt think I had a chance. But now well..you're single right? Because I would love to get you before my chance is gone again" Hansol said as his tone changed to loving and soft. "A-Are you asking if I would be your boyfriend?" Seungkwan asked sincerely. "Of course I am you idiot. I'm in such deep love with you I cant stop thinking about you" Hansol said as he blushed. "I would love to be your boyfrend Hansol" Seungkwan softly said, he couldnt believe he was actually saying that. Hansol smiled as he leaned in. Seungkwan closed his eyes and leaned in to close the gap between them. Hansol wrapped his arms around Seungkwan and they kissed. They stayed that way for a few moments but to Seungkwan it felt like hours. They broke the kiss for air and were both blushing a deep red. "ai..lobeu yoo.." Seungkwan spoke in English and Hansol smiled. "Very nice work. A little more work on your V pronounciation but you'll get it. But also I love you too"

                                                                                                               The end