Chapter 2

1KHW: Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Jung Chaeyeon's POV ]

"Ready, set, go!"

It's 3 in the afternoon and we're currently playing some games. We played tag, dodge ball, hide and seek, and now, we're playing sack race. Truth to be told, I'm not really one of the player of this current game. I played dodge ball and that's it.

This activity wasn't really planned. Basically, our mentor said that the whole day would be our free day and the real deal's gonna start tonight. We're gonna treasure hunt in the forest. Due to the heat of the sun, I got thirsty. I walked towards where the container of water is located.

I reached for the plastic cups when suddenly, a hand appeared, beating me from grabbing the stack of plastic cups. I looked up and saw him.

"What are you doing?"

I asked him and furrowed my eyebrows, completely annoyed.

Instead of answering me, he just smirked, making me furrow my eyebrows even more.

I watched him fill the plastic cup with water and then handed it to me. As if I'm mesmerized, I took it from his hand, making our fingers touch. I blushed.

He smirked once again and left.

I went back to reality, making me dumbfounded for the nth time.

'What the hell just happened?'

~ Five hours later ~

It's finally eight in the evening! We're going to treasure hunt! The plan is to go in the forest alone with only a flashlight and a map. As we make our way to the finish li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter