Chapter 1

1KHW: Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Jung Chaeyeon's POV ]

Aha! At last! The day I've been waiting for has come! Today marks the Annual Summer Camp in our area. I attend this activity every year but this year, it's going to be more exciting! Instead of camping at a school, we're going to camp at the forest! Also, instead of 3 days, we’re going to camp for a week! Pretty awesome, isn't it? Another thing is that, some residents in our neighboring city will also tag along. What can I say? The more the merrier!

Our meeting time is 5:00 and the departure will take place around 5:30. It's only 4:30 in the morning and I arrived pretty early. It's still dark and cold but the bus we'll be using is already here and I already have 5 companies. 2 boys and 3 girls. I'm not familiar with them so I guess they're the ones from the neighboring city. I didn't realize that I've been staring at them for so long until my eyes found another pair of eyes staring back at me.

'Oh, it's a guyI said to myself.

We looked at each other for about 5 seconds before realization dawned upon me, making me widen my eyes and turn away. I coughed. I took my phone out and pretended to text, only to glance at him after about 10 seconds only to see him still looking at me with a goofy grin on his lips. Heat rushed to my cheeks, completely embarrassed, so I decided to go inside the bus and wait for my friends there.

After about 15 minutes, the rest of the campers finally arrived and we're off to the forest!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter