Second chapter

Aphrodites followers

Nadiya was as plain as she could be (well except that she's Aphrodite's follower). But there are some things that make her a bit different: First of all she was of mixed race, her father being an Indian prince at the time, whilst her mother was a British woman who worked at the palace. Also she is able to speak Chinese because of her grandfather (her grandfather planned for her to marry a Chinese prince after all). Then she had a lotus flower "tattooed" (actually she was born with it but it is easier to explain that she had it "tattooed") on her back because this shows that she is one of Aphrodite's followers. 

 

She has tanned skin and brown eyes.

She is also curvy with a bit chub on her.

(Everyone thinks she looks cute like that so she decided not to lose it) 

She is beautiful due to the fact the goddess herself made her this way. 

Nadiya stared at herself in the mirror. 

"That went well I guess." She took a strand of her hair and started twisting it with her delicate hands. 

 

After breakfast the king, her father, decided to have a meeting with the Chinese king and talk about her's and the crown prince's wedding to see if the Chinese king is agreeing to this marriage. She walked out of her bedroom and down the long hallway, to reach the library. She walked inside the massive room and glanced at her favourite sitting place. 

 

"No one is here." She started smiling and walked over to the books which were about other countries in Asia. 

She took one book out of the shelf and looked at the title. "The great empire of china." She walked over to her sitting place and sat down. "Might as well learn even more about my spouses country." She began reading. 

 

Ever since she was little, she was a gentle person. She never threw a tantrum, never spoke rudely to anyone and she always smiled at everyone. It was a trait from the goddess. Every follower of Aphrodite's had a trait of their own. Nadiya was the one who is always nice to other people, very wise and she likes to take care of others. 

 

Of course Nadiya wanted children of her own, but she did not know if the crown prince was her soulmate and if not then, she shall die. That is the only rule regarding of being a follower of Aphrodite's. "Goddess please let him be the one. I do not want to die young. " She prayed silently with the book remaining in her small hands. She looked at the book in her hands and thought that was enough of reading. 

 

She placed the book back where it belongs and walked out of the library. 

"Nadiya!" Lavinia her maid called after her. "Your father wants your presence in his work room." Nadiya nodded and thanked her maid. She walked to her fathers room and entered. "Hello father, you wished for my presence?" She slightly bowed and looked at her father. 

 

"Yes my dear, I shall speak to you about your wedding. As it seems, the Chinese king is delighted and agreed to your marriage." Nadiya smiled and walked over to the sofa. "That is great to hear father. But, when shall I meet the crown prince?" She fiddled with her hair and looked at her lap. 

 

"It shall be soon, the Chinese king said he will be speaking to his son and they will arrange a meeting with us." Nadiya glanced at her father. "But, what if he does not want to meet, father?" 

Her father thought about it. "Then we shall force him if it has to be." Nadiya worriedly looked at down.

"This cannot be good."

 

 

This is her "tattoo" it is more of a mark from the goddess then a tattoo. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment ^-^