Reason #10

13 Reasons Why (I Love You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I bid my parents goodbye before dragging my suitcase with me, "Hey guys!" I hugged Sumin and Buffy along. "Woah that's alot of stuff you got there Min.." I gasped at the amount of bag she bring. "Well my girly is..very..unique" Buffy ruffled her hair. Sumin slapped his hands away with a huff and frown. "I just need my favorite stuff and there's alot.. especially my big teddy. I can't sleep without it.."

"Hey guys" Wonwoo came to them with his suitcase, "Oh won..hey!" he circled his arm around me, "Where's your friends?" Buffy asked him. Then Wonwoo pointed to the other part of the room. Buffy and Sumin then excused themselves and left the two of us alone...

"So uh.. can i sit next to you in the bus later?" he rubs the back of his next. I stared at him before saying, "Sure"

_

I glanced out the window of the bus and saw Jaeho and he glared at me. I sigh, "Hey are you okay?" Wonwoo who sat next to me ask, he took a glance at where I was looking at and hissed, "That bastard!"

I touched his arm and told him to calm down and eventually he did. "Psst" I felt someone tapping my shoulder from behind, I turned around and was face to face with Changkyun, I rolled my eyes at him "Since when did you sit there?"

"Since I was born" he joked. I slapped his arm but immediately regretted it because I was hitting something hard instead, "Ouch!" I glared at him when i saw him laughing. I turned back to the front, sulking. Then I heard Wonwoo snickered. I turned to look at him and he immediately covered his mouth, "What?!" I pouted. He then pinched my cheeks, "Stop being so cute"

"Stop being so lovey dovey" someone said from behind us, "Stop being so jealous Kyun" Wonwoo smirked. Before anything bad happens I stopped them

"Guys stop" my voice dead serious. They glared at each other before breaking the intense eye contact and doing their own stuff. I huffed Boys...

_

"We're here!" the head teacher, Mr. Kang shouted excitedly. I groaned and craned my neck, just realised that I leaned my head on Wonwoo's shoulder. He looked down at me and smiled. I rubbed my eyes and slapped his shoulder with my other hand, 'Why didn't you woke me up earlier?"

"You look tired so I'll just let you be..plus it's comfortable" he winked. I shook my head at him in a joking manner and got up to take my bag. I walked towards Sumin, "Hey! I miss ya!" I hugged her.

She rolled her eyes playfully but still hugged me back, "It's been hours..not even days"

I pouted at her. "" someone scoffed behind us, the both of us turned and was facing Jaeho, " off Jae" Sumin glared at him. I sighed and pulled Sumin away from him but she pushed me away slightly, "I need this talk El..you don't deserve this " she pointed at Jaeho. "Oh yeah? I'm ? How about her?" he challenged. "Why the do you trust that more than us? More than Eli?" she scoffed, "Did she put a dark spell on you or something?! Tsk.. I pity you Jae" she continued. Jaeho was about to hurt Sumin but Bufyy came and stop him, "Yo dude.. Don't be a er and hurt a girl" he pushed Jaeho away and we walked away from him, I shoot him a dirty look while mouthing you

"I can't believe him.." I shook my head. Sumin's on fire and same goes to Buffy ..true love

I looked at my side and saw Wonwoo talking with.. the famous Kim Jayoung. Wow I scoffed. I care less and continue doing my own thing.

-

"Thank got I got paired with you!" I sighed in relief and threw myself to the bed. "Same here.. I can't stand those other girls" Sumin shook her hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter