Bloody Vibes

Vampire's Little Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin turns to look at Dahyun. "Dahyun? You're going to the library too?"

"Uh.. Haha! Yeah, I'm going to borrow a book!" She exclaims, nodding her head violently. 

"Oh great then, let's all walk together. Oh, do you two know each other?" Jin points at me and then at Dahyun. I nod awkwardly and she does too. 

We reach the library and I'm welcomed by the smell of fresh books and the gush of the chilly aircon. I smile to myself and rush to the 'fiction' section to look for a book. Jeremy sighs with a chuckle as he follows me to get my book. 

"You're still the same old bookworm as before huh?" Jeremy smiles, showing off sparkly white teeth. I ignore him completely and continue to find a book.

Ah. Vampire Diaries. Why not?

I pick that book up and walk to the borrowing counter. 

"Aren't you making it a bit too obvious, pumpkin?" Jin teases me as he continues to follow me to the counter. I glare at him as a response and go on to borrow the book. 

I look around. "Where's Dahyun? She seems to have disappeared." I shrugged and head to the exit of the library.

"Oh, she probably went to the cafeteria for coffee or something." Jin said.

I close my eyes and take in a deep breath.

She's still here.

I sense it.

I feel her eyes staring at me.

Behind the bookshelf a few meters away.

"Oh, yeah maybe she did." I forcefully smile and nod.

"So.. What classes do you take?" Jin asks.

"History, Chemistry, Literature, Physics and Art." I answer, and count them one by one with my fingers. 

"Aw, we don't have any classes that are the same." He pouts cutely.

"What a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter