School Blues

Vampire's Little Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sigh. Monday.

I drag myself to school mumbling a few curse words under my breath. Looking up, I see hell (another word for school). 

New school, new life I guess. 

Today is my first day at Busan High.

Excited? Nah more like bored.

Transferring schools is pretty much a common occurrence for me, I leave whenever people find out my identity. We, as vampires have to keep our identity a secret because who knows what trouble we might face when we reveal the big secret. Well, those that are foolish enough probably get beaten up at school everyday. Probably because humans just hate vampires. I head in to my first class, breathing in and breathing out, I enter to see a sea of eyes staring right at me. 

Staring. 

As if they knew.

I grinned shyly and walked to an empty seat quickly.

"That's my seat." 

I turned around, face to face with a girl. Her skirt was short, her uniform tucked out in a messy fashion. 

Nuh-uh not someone to mess with.

She had pretty chestnut brown eyes, heavy make up that teachers would probably detain her for and feelers that glide past her ears gently. 

Popular. 

"Oh! I'm so sorry. I'll sit somewhere else then." I frantically turned away and looked for another empty seat. 

Oh of course, right in front.

I sighed and sat at the empty table on the second row. I opened my bag cautiously, hoping nobody would notice the 'strawberry juice' packets 
hidden openly at the side of my bag. I looked to my right to see a cheerful girl waving at me. She had brown hair, green eyes and a lovely smile. I waved back awkwardly. 

"Hey! Didn't see you here before. What's your name?" 

"Momo," I smiled, "Hirai Momo."

"Oh! What a beautiful name! I'm Mina." She squealed in delight. 

"Oh.. Haha.. Hello Mina!" I nodded with a grin. Quickly, I turned back to my seat and started taking out things to do. I hear footsteps.

Click clack click clack. 

I look up, I see a female teacher wearing a black bodycon dress, hair swept aside. The class is as noisy as a bunch of seagulls on a beach. 

She looks like a typical

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter