package info + how to request + faq

☪STELLAR ADVERTISEMENTS ☪closed - refer to updates for more info. ☪

To minimise the clutter of the main page, this chapter is dedicated to provide a full explanation for the packages available in this shop since I tend to offer other weird things in addition to the normal wallposts. Do refer to the below information if you feel lost ^^

*: HOT items among the people who've visited this shop.

VIP: [current VIPs / -morningstar-, KPOPfanficsluv] Your requests will be put in front of everyone else's requests, as a thank you for supporting this shop! You'll also get a 5% discount on every other request you make.

*Description: Just want to say thank you guys for supporting this feature. It's a new thing I want to try out and I'm glad it has received favourable response so far. Basically, I'll write a description for you enhancing the strengths of your thread based on the information your thread has presented me. NOTE: This description is used for your advertisements. After you request, I'll send you a description sample, so please remember to reply the feedback you have on the description (whether you approve it or not) so that I can use it for your other ads like wallposts, chapter ads etc. You can use this description for your ads outside this shop as well. Refer to C3 for examples!

Collation: This is an extra. Basically, I'll collate the positive responses you've received in your thread and summarise them to further substantiate why the readers should go to your thread. The collation can be used for three things: the chapter ad, feature and wallpost. You can even use it on the main page of your thread.

*Normal chapter ad: Basically, a permanent chapter featuring your thread with all the details and description. This is meant to promote your story in the shop itself. 

*Wallposts: I post on others' walls depending on a few factors: 1) if they've already subscribed to your thread, obviously I won't ad on their walls anymore (but if your story has many subscribers, I may not be able to accomplish this :x), 2) if they like threads related to yours (genres, types), 3) if they enabled the 1kp point system (unless they generally seem welcoming to ads/have stated they want ads on their walls specifically) and 4) when they were last online/general activity, normally I don't advertise on people who were last online three days ago or so.

General wallpost format:

< reason why readers should check your thread/how it fulfills their needs, can be specific to the user or just general information >

> description

> link to thread

> link to this shop

Comment: A detailed comment pertaining towards one chapter. For stories/applyfics, it'll provide actual feedback (strengths, weaknesses) and potential criticism, but I won't be very harsh. For roleplays, it'll comment on how interesting the roleplay's features seem to be (NOTE: I won't actually join the roleplay itself).

Subscriber/upvote: Self-explanatory haha. Note that you can only order max 20 subs and 10 upvotes for one thread.

Feature: Your thread will be on the shop's main page, usually for a limited period of time. It'll include the basic details and a short part of your description (usually the most eye-catching part/quote).

Free&Easy pass: Pushes you up the list immediately, just below the VIPs.

LOTTO event: Held after every batch has ended. Past requesters will be given raffle tickets according to how much they have spent. 1 raffle ticket equates to 5kp. Their numbers will then be random generated and 2 lucky winners will be awarded 100wp by the shop.

 

How to request:

1) Fill in the basic details of your thread + password. The questions that are compulsory are marked 'required' and you have to answer them. Ignore the parts which are not related to your thread (e.g. if your thread is a roleplay, ignore sections for shops/stories).

2) The other questions related to packages are not marked necessary. Therefore, only choose to answer those questions which packages you're interested in (e.g. if you just want a MOM1 package, tick MOM1 and ignore the rest)

3) If you have freebies form events like the Mother Day's event (e.g. 1 chapter ad), you don't have to tick normal chapter ad again. I'll automatically include the freebies into your request.

4) If you have freebies like upvotes and subscribers, take note that there is a limit for these freebies. So let's say you have 2 free upvotes, but you want 10 upvotes. Just include '8' in the upvotes question since the free upvotes are already included (but it's okay if you miss that out lol, usually I'll adjust accordingly).

5) After you commented on this shop's thread, you should receive a reply of the following: 1) The packages you've requested for, 2) The total kp amount you need to pay. Do verify everything is correct beforehand!

 

How to mix&match packages to get the most effective combination:

1) STAR packages - the standard packages. If you just want your wallposts, choose these to maximise your gain.

2) GALAXY packages - the combo packages. If you want other stuff in addition to wallposts, choose these instead of the STAR packages to maximise your gain.

3) LIGHT packages - the special packages. only available if you fulfill the criteria. Check them out on the main page to see if you're eligible for them! P.S. Yes, you can request for these even if you don't request any of the above two. In other words, you get free ads :D

 

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: So how reliable are you? You're not going to take my kp and run away, right?

A: No, no and no! That's terribly immoral and I would never do that. If you want to verify that I'm actually wallposting, you can ask me for the list of users I've advertised on/used and I'll always be happy to send you the list. If you want to verify I won't actually run away, I can pm you my main's link and you can pester me all you want on there if I don't answer on this acc lol. Or if you're still really dubious, you can send me half of the kp, I complete it, and then you send me the rest. I'm actually quite flexible with what arrangements you have (but I have to make sure you send the kp first before I start work so that you won't end up being the one that ran away ;;). 

 

Q: What if my thread is not finished yet and I want to request first?

A: You can do that. Just make sure to inform me when your thread is done.

 

Q: Can I change things in my request form even after I submitted them/while you're advertising/after you advertised?

A: Yes, but always inform me of these changes so I can make the appropriate changes myself. 

 

Q: What if I want to delete my thread when you haven't finished ading, but I can't cancel my request already?

A: Please have the courtesy to inform me at least, but note that there will be no refunds. So, please be sure you're ready to publish the thread before requesting in this shop (and for requesting in shops, in general).

 

Q: I don't have enough kp... Can I ask for discounts? T_T

A: It really depends. Normally I do try to give discounts/freebies, but you can ask me personally if you'd like. HOWEVER! I won't give discounts to anyone, because there is a reason why rules and prices are established beforehand and I need to make it fair for the other requesters as well. I'll only give them if your thread seems very interesting and I'm inclined to support you, and more importantly if I even have enough time to handle your request at the first place lol. So please don't get mad if I end up rejecting you.

 

Q: What is the sequence?

A: I only start requests when you are 100% ready. This means: 1) all kp sent, 2) your thread is ready, 3) and also only after you have approved the description/collation if you've requested for either of those two, because they'll be used in all your ads. So, please make sure you verify that the description/collation is all right for me to proceed with your request. When your thread is confirmed ready, I work by this sequence: VIP -> Fast&Easy -> Normal requests.