Promise

Over and Over

It has been weeks every since Jieqiong started tutoring Jiyeon. And Jiyeon is doing surprisingly well too and most importantly Jieqiong was really really happy with that. 

 

'That's all for today. You seemed to improve a lot. I'm so proud of you Jiyeon. Let's take a break tomorrow. What about movie night?' 

 

'Just the two of us?'

 

'Just the two of us.' 

 

 

Minkyung and Yebin made sure that Jiyeon looked perfect for a movie date night. Jiyeon was in a denim top and jet black pants and shoes for the night. Looking slick for sure. She waited for her date at the cinemas as she was 10 minutes early. 

 

Jiyeon smiled at Jieqiong's presence. Making her way through the crowd and held Jiyeon's hands. Her heart warmed at the sight of this beautiful girl in front of her smiling shyly.

 

'You looked beautiful today.' Jieqiong could only blushed at the compliment while staring at the ground avoiding her gaze. 'Should we get popcorn?' Jieqiong nodded furiously and her eyes were glowing with glee. 

 

'How's the movie? Did you like it?' 

 

'It was cheesy. But just the way I like it to be.'

 

Jiyeon was glad that she chose the right movie for a date with her. She certainly want more dates to come. Not just a friendly movie date with her for sure. 

 

Jiyeon was skipping and humming her favourite tune while making her way to the cafeteria to her friends' table. 'Well well well what do we have here? Love is certainly in the air.'

 

Siyeon interrupted and stared at Jiyeon, whose smile seemed to never leave her face. 'It must the be girl Minkyung has been talking about. The Chinese girl or I should say the pretty tutor am I right?' Nayoung eyed her curiously. Jiyeon could only smiled at her statement, secretly wishing that one day Jieqiong will agree to be her girlfriend. 

 

'So when are you bringing her to us? Well we should know who are you dating. Is she officially your girlfriend yet?' Kyungwon replied while stuffing dukbokki into . 

 

'First off. She is not my girlfriend.' 

 

'Yet.' Kyla cut in.

 

'Well I.. forget it. I can introduce her to you guys whenever you want. But don't scare her away though. And don't tell her that I have feelings for her. What if the feelings are not mutual?'

 

'It won't unnie. Trust me. You are such a nice sweetheart. I am 100% sure she will fall for your charms.' Kyla interrupted once again. Jiyeon crashed her into a hug and planted a kiss on her forehead. 

 

Little did they know, Jieqiong was observing them from the beginning from the opposite table. 'I wish I can hear what they are talking about.' Chaeyeon said to her. 'Like what makes her kiss the other girl's forehead. Are they like a thing or something?' 

 

'I don't think so they are Chaeyeon. The last time I checked Jeon Jiyeon is still single and available.' Jieqiong mumbled while trying to chew the hamburger in . 

 

--------------------------------------------

 

'Guys, this is Jieqiong. And Jieqiong they are my friends. I knew them from the basketball team. We will be representing Pristin for the upcoming competition.' Jiyeon brought Jieqiong over during their basketball practice session. 

 

Her friends were really happy to see Jieqiong and to see the smile that never fade from Jiyeon's face. When will she confess to her? This is a constant burning question that ran through Siyeon's mind all the time. She doesn't want to know when but she wants to know will she get accepted or is it just an one sided love. She hoped it's not the latter. 

 

'So, unnie when are you going to tell her how you feel?' Jiyeon immediately chocked at her water after listening to Kyla's question. 

 

'Oh ya. Maknae you are right. When and how are you going to do it? Do you need our help to plan a romantic proposal?' Sungyeon was being overly excited about this whole plan. 

 

'I am not so sure about this guys. I don't want to ruin our friendship. What if she doesn't accept me? Maybe she doesn't feel the way I do. Or maybe..' 

 

'Woah woah woah. Calm your horses. Why are you worrying so much? I can see that she is head over heels with you. I mean did you see the way she looked at you and when she looked at other people. According to my gaydar, she is 100% gay for ya. Don't worry you can have my words babe.' Minkyung can only smiles at her girlfriend, Yebin's remarks.

 

And so the girls suggested Jiyeon to confess to her after she scored great results for chemistry. 

 

'Jieqiong.' 'Hmm?' 

 

'If I can get good results for this test, can you promise me something?' 

 

'Hahaha why not.'