New for you

Over and Over

Jiyeon flipped through her chemistry textbook and sighed at the complicated chemical equations that she did not understand even a tiny bit of it. Nor trying to balance a chemical equation or calculating the concentration of potassium hydroxide. It simply just annoyed her and she's thinking that she might have to retake this subject just in case she ever fails. I'm so done for this semester. She sighed for the nth time today, lying her face on her table, trying to calm herself from the overwhelming stress she gets from study life. 

 

'Jiyeon! Sleeping through chemistry class again? You know you should start working on your studies right?' Yewon, her super smart and cheerful desk mate interrupted her. 'I know I know. It's just that I don't know where to start. There's too much to catch up you know.' 

 

At the same time, Yebin made her way to them and cut into their conversation. 'Guys, there will be a new transfer student from China today. And I heard she's very very pretty.' Yebin chanted with a super excited Eunwoo next to her, sitting in admiration. I hope I can be friends with her. Eunwoo mumbled. Jiyeon can only smile at her friends gesture and wondered how will the new transfer student look like. Maybe she's not that pretty like what Yebin had said. But boy, she was wrong.

 

'Anyeonghasseyo, my name is Zhou Jie Qiong. I am from Shanghai, China. You can call me Kyulkyung. Nice to meet you all' the new girl smiled brightly in front of the classroom. As if her smile blinded all the boys in the class or as if she managed to capture Jiyeon's attention. The whole class cheered for her and clapped to welcome her with open arms. Jiyeon turned her head to face her best friend Minkyung, and realized that she was raising her brows and looking sheepishly at her. Trust me. You really do not want to know what's on her mind. 

 

It's been few weeks ever since Jieqiong has joined Pristin High. Almost all the boys are interested with her and almost all the girls envy her because of her good looks and good grades. 'Kyulkyung, are you free for dinner tonight?' 'Kyulkyung, are you single?' The boys troubled her every day before she even walked into her class. Well imagine if you are smart and pretty, this is what you will get. 'So many boys are head over heels for her, don't you think she's not interested with them at all? Like literally she rejected all of them. Not even one. I mean. She rejected Mingyu!' Yewon whispered lowly when she saw the queenka making her way to her seat. 'Probably she's not straight, like me.' Yebin smiled and looked at Minkyung lovingly. 

 

Jiyeon rolled her eyes at her friends antics. But she couldn't take her eyes off Jieqiong, the girl who managed to look so enchanting everyday. She dressed up in a mini red skirt with white tee and red converse. How beautiful with her long red hair that she chose to tug it behind her ear every time she was focusing in class. Jiyeon did not realize she was noticing her every single tiny movement until Miss Kahi called her name.

 

'Jeon Jiyeon. I called you more than 3 times. Are you day dreaming in class again? Do you know at this rate you are going to fail my class? Look at your grades. You are the worst student in the class are you aware of that?' 

 

Jiyeon lowered her head and apologized to Miss Kahi multiple times and went up to collect her test paper from her. Little did she know, Jieqiong was noticing how disappointed Jiyeon looked when Miss Kahi handed her results to her. She wishes she can help her if it's possible. 'I need someone to tutor you and make sure you do your work. Maybe Jieqiong. Can you help Miss Jiyeon-ssi on her studies?' Miss Kahi smiled at her favourite top student, wishing that she would accept the favor.

 

Jiyeon looked at Jieqiong apologetically, feeling ashamed  at the same time having to have the top student to tutor her. She eventually told Miss Kahi that she can study on her own but was taken aback when Jieqiong literally agreed on tutoring her. Jiyeon gulped hard after that.

 

Jieqiong. Jieqiong. Zhou Jieqiong. She couldn't believe that the pretty girl will be coming over her house to tutor her in few hours time. She kept walking in circles in her room mumbling incoherent words. 'Can you come over and sit down. You are giving me a headache!' Eunwoo grabbed Jiyeon's hands and made her sat next to her. 'Come on man. I've never seen you like this before. Are you nervous because Goddess Jieqiong is coming over to your place? I knew it. You have feelings for her right?' 

 

Jiyeon shook her head furiously, disagreed to what Eunwoo had said. 'I should leave now. So that you can have your private time with your pretty little goddess. Make sure to make her feel comfortable or else she might go to Miss Kahi and said that ohhh Jiyeon is a total jerk and I'm not helping her anymore.' Eunwoo snarled and leave the speechless Jiyeon behind. 

 

Ding Dong. She arrived at the door step. She made her way in. She sat next to Jiyeon. I repeat she sat next to Jiyeon. Everything feels like a dream for her. Having a girl god in her room teaching her and guiding her softly made her heart skipped a beat. Jiyeon was so worried that Jieqiong might have heard her heartbeat racing madly when she moved dangerously close to her. Oh and not to mention the soft vanilla scent from her smooth and silky red hair. Her scent was intoxicating and it jeopardized Jiyeon's senses.

 

'Okay so we shall stop here for today.' Jiyeon looked at her watch and pouted when she realized two hours had passed so quickly. 'I'll come over again to check on your progress. Make sure you do your work okay. I don't want to see you get scolded by Miss Kahi again. I feel sad seeing that.' Jieqiong showed her sweet smile that created numerous butterflies in her stomach. 'Oh okay sure. Thank you so much Jieqiong. I owe you a lot.' Jiyeon shuttered and blushed at the thought of Jieqiong feeling sad whenever she got scolded.

 

'You know you look cute like that. I'll see you in class tomorrow.' Jieqiong giggled before she leave. Few minutes later, Jiyeon spent the whole night bragging to her friends saying that she had a goddess for the first time in her house and saying that she looked cute.