TAEKOOK

NINETY SEVEN LINER

#1 TaeKook

“Do you even have something that you’re bad at?” Yugyeom narrows his eyebrow as he watches Jungkook perfectly nailed the bottle flip challenge that Bambam suggested.

“Nah,he’s not good at being around woman.” Bambam states,still bitter about what Jungkook just did.

“Hey,women topic isn’t allowed here.” Jungkook protests as he tries to hide the blush on his cheeks.

“Then shall we talk about another guy instead?” Mingyu asks

“Why not?” Seokmin sips his tea. “I saw a really hot guy yesterday. He’s like the most beautiful stranger I’ve ever met.”


“Ew,Seokmin.” Bambam judges the man sitting next to him so hard.

“What? Do you have a problem with man x man?” Seokmin asks as he glares at Bambam.

“Nope. The problem isn’t about you finding a man attractive. It’s you being a thirsty hoe.” Bambam shoots a glare at Seokmin who’s giggling now.

“Anyway,where’s Minghao?” Mingyu looks around as he notices their squad isn’t complete.

“The hell,Mingyu? Your classmate’s been in China since yesterday and you’re still not aware of that?” Jungkook sighs,clearly pitying Mingyu’s lack of sense.

“Nah,he’s just too busy thinking about that emo sunbae whose surname is the same as yours.” Yugyeom states as he smirks at Mingyu who’s ready to throw a hand at someone.

“Shut up,coconut head!” Mingyu huffs.

“Hey,that’s offensive!” Now it’s Jungkook who’s ready to throw a fist at his bestfriend.

“Wow,look!It’s a fight between Mingyu and two coconut heads.” Bambam giggles.

“Shut up,Taehyung’s boyfriend!” Mingyu glares at Bambam.

“WHAT?!?” Both Bambam and Jungkook screamed in harmony.

“The hell,bro?” Jungkook glares at Mingyu who’s still trying to recover from the shock.

“Oh my God,chill!” Mingyu finally gets his self back together. “Anyway,I could understand why Bambam is mad. But you?”

“He likes Taehyung,bro.” Yugyeom shakes his head,unable to belief how slow Mingyu is.

“W-wait. No. I don’t like Taehyung. I-I just-“ Jungkook tries his best to not make his stutter obvious,but he fails anyway as the whole squad is side eyeing him. “Anyway,why is Bambam Taehyung’s boyfriend?”

Seokmin tsks at Jungkook who looks like he’s ready to set himself on fire in the cafe. “He’s really bad at hiding his feeling.”

Everyone nods in sync. An evil smile makes its appearance on Mingyu’s face as he got an evil idea.

“Well,I saw them being like super duper close and all giggly and touchy and eeny meeny-“

“Shut up!” Jungkook cuts off Mingyu and turns his gaze at Bambam who’s busy chewing his donut.

“What?” Bambam asks in uninterested voice. “Can’t I and Taehyung become more than just friends?”

“What?” Jungkook asks in disbelief,completely feels betrayed.

“I mean,you never state it obviously that you like Taehyung. So,why not?”

“Okay,I like him. Happy?” Jungkook himself couldn’t believe what he said,but he’s still determined anyway.

“What? Whom do you like? And what does it have to do with me?”

Bambam mentally slaps himself for slipping out a small giggle as he was amused by how dumb his bestfriend is. But Jungkook’s way too jealous to even catch that.

“What I said is,I like Kim Taehyung. So,don’t you dare to cross the line. Why? Because I like Kim Taehyung so fuc-“

“Excuse me?”

“What-“ Jungkook pauses as the deep voice earlier reminds him of someone. And two seconds later,the coconut head knows he’s screwed.

“Oh,hello,Taehyung sunbae!” Seokmin happily greets the tall guy behind Jungkook whose head is hanging lower and more lower now.

“Hello,Taehyung sunbae.” Yugyeom stands up. “Um,I have a dance class with Teacher Hoya. See you guys tomorrow at school!”

And like that,Yugyeom is the first one to leave the spot with awkward atmosphere,followed by the others until there are only Jungkook and Taehyung,sitting next to each other.

“Hi,hyung.” Jungkook tries to get himself back together. “Um,what brings you here?”

Taehyung laughs. “You’re like a year late to greet me as I’ve been here for five minutes.”

“It’s four minutes,exactly.” Jungkook quietly corrects the older.

Taehyung laughs and takes a sip of the latte from Jungkook’s cup. And Jungkook swears his soul is about to leave his body as he’s aware they’re kissing indirectly.

Taehyung stares at the left overs cups on the table. “Your friends are all weird,aren’t they?”

“Well,That,I can’t deny.” Jungkook laughs nervously

Taehyung laughs. “It must be so much fun to have such squad.”

“Your squad looks cool,too,hyung.” Jungkook drinks his latte,still in nervous as hell state.

Taehyung snorts “Mine? Jiminnie lately has another obsession called Min Yoongi. Jeonghan and Seungchol are so gay towards each other. Don’t get me started about Jisoos. That boy always quotes a bible verse everyday whenever we’re about to rebel. So yeah..” Taehyung laughs. “We’re pretty fun too,to be honest.”

Jungkook finally lets out a sincere laugh as he finds the way Taehyung speaks is amusing. “So that’s how it is. I was always curious about what your squad is actually like since you guys seemed cool.”

“Your squad looks cool,too. Especially Bambam.”

Jungkook doesn’t even try to not make his frown obvious as he could feel his heart is dropping on the floor and breaks into pieces. “Oh.”

Taehyung grins,amused by the sudden change of Jungkook’s expression. “Are you free tonight?”

I  don’t know. Why don’t you ask Bambam?

“Well,I got some homeworks to do. Why?” Jungkook’s inner self suddenly tries to play hard to get.

Taehyung pulls out two pieces of rectangular paper. “Well,I got some,I mean,two tickets of Big Bang’s concert. I was about to ask you but I guess..” Taehyung shrugs. “I guess you need to ditch those homeworks since you never did homework at home,anyway.”

Jungkook was surprised by what the older just did that he doesn’t know how to respond. But he tries his best to look cool,anyway.

“I thought you like TVXQ.”

Taehyung smiles. “Yugyeom suddenly came to me and told me that you like Bigbang so much and you are dying to watch it with me. So..” Taehyung flashes a smile as he notices how red the younger’s cheeks are. “Well,you can treat me a TVXQ ticket the next time they hold a concert.”

Jungkook’s mind and heart are too messy to decide whether he should kill or kiss Yugyeom for being such a nice brat.

“So,what do you say?” Taehyung blinks his eyes. His mind is 90% sure that there won’t be a rejection. But his heart is afraid that he’d be rejected by someone that he’d been admiring for more than a year.

“Call.” Jungkook lets out a smile and now his mind is busy planning on what to wear and what to do tonight.

---------------

My Name Is Seokmin. I’m So Mean: Dude,I envy you.

DabBam: Yeah,me too. Not to mention that it’s Taehyung that you are gonna watch the concert with T.T

Ma Supa Lookie Lookie: Bambam,stop pretending. We know you’re as straight as the ruler.

Mean Gyu: Wait,were you with us earlier?

Ma Supa Lookie Lookie: Jesus Christ,Mingyu. I was absent for three days!

Mean Gyu: Oh...

Yugyeom Brown: Anyway,it’s all thanks to me,right Kookie?

Mr. No Longer Single: Imma kill ya tomorrow,Yugyeom. Anyway,let’s go back to the original point. WHAT SHOULD I WEAR TONIGHT????

Ain’t A Friend of Mingyu: I am shopping right now. Shall I get you one from China?

Mean Gyu: Dude,by the time you come back,Big Bang will be in China already. On the other words: Why are you so frigging dumb?
Ain’t A Friend of Mingyu: I was just trying to be a nice friend.

My Name Is Seokmin. I’m So Mean: Of course you have to wear A Bigbang shirt!

Mean Gyu: Seokmin-ah,you’re literally lack of relationship experience. It’s not just going to a concert and have fun. It’s also going for a date and have your heart being smashed by fluffy unicorn.

DabBam: How bout this one?

bambam

Wang Kong: Dude,they’re not going to Paris Fashion Week.

Ain’t A Friend of Mingyu: Who the hell is this guy?

Mean Gyu: He doesn’t even go here.

Wang Kong: Guys,pls lemme join you guys

Wang Kong Is Removed From The Group Chat By DabBam

DabBam: Sorry guys. That hyung sneakily invites himself using my phone. Anyway,how about my idea,Kookie?”

Mr. No Longer Single: *ctrl+c jackson’s text* *ctrl+v*

DabBam: F.Y

Mean Gyu: How about this couple fashion reference?

meanie

Ain’t A Friend of Mingyu: What the????

Yugyeom Brown: Are you two officially couple now?

Seok Mean: More like offically friendzoned.

Ain’t A Friend of Mingyu : Burn now baby burn~

Ma Supa Lookie Lookie: Jungkook-ah,have you made up your mind?

Mr. No Longer Single: Yup. 

 

1 a.m.

DabBam: Look at what this coconut headass was wearing after all of those brilliant suggestions that we gave

JK

Ain’t A Friend of Mingyu: I’m ready to whoop an tomorrow.

Mr. No Longer Single: Wait,did you stalk me????????? What a creep!

DabBam: ,please! As if your life is entertaining enough for me to stalk you. I and Yugyeom went to the concert too. And fyi,we’d been planning it like last month.

Mr. No Longer Single: Oh wow. And you guys said you had something to do tonight. What a snake.

Yugyeom Brown: Don’t pretend like you’re upset. You were totally too whipped to Taehyung that you didn’t even realize we’re standing next to you all the time during the concert. Anyway,don’t forget to treat me an expensive food tomorrow. Sincerely,one of the greatest match-maker in Korea.

Ain’t A Friend of Mingyu: If you’re one of the best match maker,then why is Mingyu still being friendzoned?

Mean Gyu left the group chat.

DabBam: Burn now baby burn~