CHAPTER 2: Is This The End?

An Ziyan and Maiding: Sad Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was staring at the guy sitting in front of me. There is tears in his eyes. I felt sorry for him. After we arrived at Tianjin he got a call from his "friend" but I'm sure it is not his friend. I bet something bad happen with him n his "friend". Cuz I hear his conversation with his friend n he being shouting, cursing to the person at the end of the line.

Li ming and Kao Lu not here with us cuz they are still in the hotel meanwhile me n Michael at one of the cafe near our hotel. It seems like Michael really in a bad mood.

"I just broke up with my bf.." he said to me. I was shocked.

"ermm..sorry to hear that.." seriously I don't know how to handle this situation.

"it's okay.." he smirks "I bet u don't know how to handle me right?"

"err..hehe"

"do u wanna know why we broke up" he asked me. I was shocked. We just know each other less than 24hrs n he wanna talk about his private life. I better not know An Ziyan always said don't get myself into trouble.

"err..its okay.."

He laugh.."Maiding I can see ur curiosity in ur eyes"

Awkward...

"Maiding..u must be grateful to have ur husband with u right?" he asked.

"I have a dream to get married with the person that I love.." he smile n sigh.. "..but I can't no.. HE can't cuz he wanna live in the shadow for his whole life"

I was thinking really hard what he just said. Now I understand why he broke up. His bf doesn't want to come out.

"I sacrificed a lot for him I even move to Beijing becuz of him but at the end..." he start crying. I am a little bit panic. I shove for him some tissue. "im tired maiding" he told me "5 years!! I have been with him for 5 years bu..t at the.. end.. I..I.. just wa..sting my time" right now he is breaking down with tears. I look at the people surround us. They must be weird seeing us like this. They must be thought that I bully him.

"err..emmm..re..re..lax" I was trying to calm him.

'its okay Michael..there is a lot of guy out there n they are wanting to be with u"

"yeah..sure.."

I felt sorry for him cuz I can see him in pain right now. Think.. Maiding.. Think..I should make him happy..

"Michael.. why don't we go to *Tianjin Eye tonight. That will be awesome. we came here to enjoy ourselves so don't think about ur problem right now lets just enjoy ourselves okay?"

"Maiding u really weird guy", Michael said to himself

"okay..but what about li Ming and Kao Lu?"

"lets ask them come with us..okay?"

Michael just smile at Maiding. He never thought that he will meet such a bright guy like him.

************

"We wanna go somewhere else" li Ming said to Maiding. "and we don't wanna bring both of u cuz it is straight place" he smiling sheepishly to Maiding.

"....."

"so why is the reason u brought me here ?. I thought we suppose to have vacation together" maiding said to li Ming.

"hehehehe u r just a scapegoat..my gf also thought that this is only boy vacation"

"li ming...u b****rd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter