CHAPTER 10: Li Ming

An Ziyan and Maiding: Sad Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Maiding POV

The sun shining from the window disturb my sleep. I felt my head hurt so bad and I can feel my body feel sore. Suddenly I realize that im not wearing anything. There is only a blanket that covering my body. Suddenly my memory from last night emerged in my mind. WTFFFFFFF..what have I done?!!

My eyes caught a piece of paper on the night stand. It is from Mr An

Sorry about last night. You are drunk and I'm sorry I taking advantages of u. Just forget about last night. I hope u can forgive me.

An Ziyan

Wtff did he just say forget about last night??!! We did it??!! OMG wtff have I done... OMG I didn't come home last night..Chen must be worried about me..how im suppose to explain to Chen??

My clothes were scattered everywhere I struggled to find my phone. When I found it immediately i saw 20 missed calls from Chen. I bet he really really worried about me. I took a deep breath. I have to keep this secret to me. Chen can not know about this. I can't hurt him.

I hit my head. "WHY U GET URSELF DRUNK LAST NIGHT STUPID!!" I scold myself. I grasp my hair. OMG WHAT I HAVE DONE!!

Suddenly my phone was ringing. It's Chen. I took a deep breath and answer the phone.

"Hello??"

"Hello Michael?? Thank God u answer the phone. Are u okay? Where are u? I was so worried..why u didn't come home last night" Chen sound so worried. I really really felt guilty.

"Errr sorry I was drunk last night and my friend brought me to hotel cuz he doesn't know where I live" I'm sorry Chen I have to lie to u.

"where are u? I come to pick u up"

"its okay. I will took a cab."

"are u sure?"

"yes.."

"Michael..??"

"huh??"

"is there anything u have to say to me?"

Omg please Michael...keep u mouth shut

"nope..it just I was hangover right now" sigh..

"okay..I will wait for u"

"okay.."

"take care of urself baby.."

"okay.." and I hang up the phone. Omg I still felt guilty towards Chen. Stupid Michael!!

I went to the bathroom and take a bath. I wash myself throughly so there is no "evidence" between me and Mr An. Thank God he didn't give me a love bite if not I'm sure Chen will kill me.

After took a bath I wear back my last night clothes and I check out from the hotel. When I wanna pay for the room the receptionist said that the room already being paid by my friend which means Mr An. I sigh..of course..he is the one who brought me here.

When I was in the cab on my way to my apartment. I was thinking so hard. Why I didn't mad at Mr An? He took advantages of me. I should scold him or sue him cuz me.. No he didn't me..both of us want to do it..I remember vividly what happen last night but why I didn't stop him? Or he just mistook me as his late husband?

**********

An Ziyan POV

I look at the window of the plane. I was on my way to Beijing. I know I suppose to go to Beijing next week but I have to go now. I felt really really guilty toward Maiding. I just betrayed my love towards him.

Last night was a mistake. I don't know what come to me and making me having with him. I sigh..

Michael remind me a lot of u Maiding..I'm sorry Maiding. I'm so so sorry..

***********

Maiding POV

I went home that morning and saw Chen's worried face making me felt guilty a lot. I have to put my poker face towards Chen. As Mr An said I must forget what happend between us. It was a big mistake.

So after take a bath, hearing Chen's lecturer when I'm having my breakfast, I went to work. Honestly I felt nervous cuz I don't wanna bump with Mr An. It will be an awkward for us.

As im doing some reports I saw Mr An's secretary walk into our department. There is a bunch of papers in his hand. She must want to meet Mr Bao. She went through Mr Bao room and she come out in a matter of second. She walk to me.

"where is Bao?" she asked me. Her face look worried.

"err..I don't know. He is not in his room?"

"yeah..ughh..where is he? I have a lot of work to do"

"maybe he going out for a while" I told her.

"I don't have time to wait for him. Can you give this for him." she shove to me some papers

"sure"

She sigh.."thanks..my brain hurt so bad this morning. Mr An is crazy why he didn't tell me earlier that he wanna go to Beijing this morning I thought it will be next week and now I have cancelled all his appointment and deal with his irritating client"

Huh?? He went to Beijing'?

"btw..thnx Michael..I wished I can chat with u but I have work to do. Bye" I saw her figure walk away from our department.

I sigh.. I never thought that we will do this stupid mistake. I remember my conversation with Mr Bao. Mr Bao sure me that Mr An really love his late husband I'm sure he felt really guilty towards his late husband after what we did last night.

His love towards his husband is undeniable..

**************

1 weeks later

It already one weeks since that stupid night. Mr An just back from Beijing and he have been at Beijing for almost 1 weeks. His secretary was so busy for the past 1 weeks but now she can relax cuz Mr An was back. Honestly I was so nervous cuz he was back which means we definitely will meet again.

I never told Chen about what happened that night cuz I know if he knew what happened between me and Mr An he will kill Mr An. I can sure that. He being possessive to me for the past 5 years (that I remember) being together with him. Sometimes I was worried of his behavior. Sometimes I felt like he is Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde cuz there is a good side of him and there is a bad side of him.

He asked me a lot of questions about that night but thank God I able to answer it perfectly without him being suspicious. Before he going back to Korea he asked me I mean he order me to always call him every night cuz he wanna hear my voice. I know it is sound possessive but part of it is my fault cuz I insisted to come to Shanghai so thats why he behave like that. So I just have to endure it for 5 months I know I can do it. Sigh...

**************

Li Ming POV

Shanghai

It almost 5 years since the accident happened. After Maiding's dead, I decide to move to Shanghai. I felt really really guilty towards Maiding and Of course An Ziyan. I rip away Maiding from An Ziyan. I know An Ziyan already forgive me for what happened but I can't stop blaming myself. It is my fault if I'm not giving that car keys to Maiding he will not drive the car and he will not involved with the accident. Speaking of accident I wonder what happened to Michael. Since the accident I never saw him. The last time I heard he was in Beijing and after that I didn't heard his news until now.I wonder what happen to him. How his life? did he okay?. I wished I could meet him again.

******************

i walk down the street of Shanghai usually at this time (weekend) i will went to the grocery store to buy some food. Being single was u have to cook alone, eat alone and sleep alone. I know back in my "teenage" life i had a lot of GF but now i think i just wanna settle down and have a family. I wished i could meet someone who was as loyal as An Ziy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter