The perks 1

The perks for being with Oh Sehun

I am currently lounging on my tiny sofa that only fit for two person. With legs plopping on my coffee table, Sehun,who is sitting just beside me, being unmindful of how heavy he is as he leaning on me while staring rather boredly on my screen phone as he play the game that I always get myself occupied with. Why bother play the game if you dont have even a slight interest in it. Just because I always get myself too preoccupied with the game give him enough reason to have himself involved or rather force himself to be interested with the game. Everything about me is practically about him. My business is his business, he once proclaimed no matter how intrusive i feel about it. I just let him do whatever he wanted since there's no room for argument when the control freak has set his mind on something, moreover if it's involving me. I practically surrender myself to him, not like i have any other choice.

" Get off Sehun, you are ridiculously heavy you know that right" I grumbled under my breath as i keep sinkinh down on the couch due to his heaviness. Instead of lean further, he keeps leaning himself on me making me almost lay flat on the sofa. I grab his hair and pull it as hard as i could making him groan in annoyance. If there's anything Sehun doesnt like it would be playing with his dark hair which turn out to be my ultimate weapon whenever he irritated me just like right now.

" That's what you got for being such an irritating person" I mutter under my breah as i return to my normal position.

"What?" I snapped at him as he eyed me with his usual irritating look. He then smirk which is not a good sign. it proved, as he relentlessly tickling my side making me burst into laughter as i lay down on the sofa. My laughter is mixed with his turning the tiny living room noisy as usual whenever i and Sehun hanging around after school.

" Okay stop...stop..' I manage to utter a few words between my struggling getting his hands off me.

" You've been a naughty girl, Brat' He muttered between chuckling.

" I wasnt, you were the one who started this....Sehun stopppp....please..iam tired" Hearing my pleading tone stop him for good. After evening my breath, Sehun disappeared and in  blink of an eye he appeared with a glass of water. He gripped my forearm urging me to sit up and then give me the water. He wiped the sweat on my forehead with his hand as i drink the water. I give him the emptu glass as i shoved him on the chest as a form getting back at him but the jerk doesnt even move an inch no matter how hard i shoved him. He just grinned at me in return making me stuck my tongue out mockingly at him making him chuckle as he yank me to his side ane embrace me tightly, burying his head on my neck. He always do tha whenever he's done playing around with me. Have i told you how weird can he be?. 

Seeing he is in such a good mood, i decided to tell him what i have been contemplating days ago.

" Sehun'

'Hmm' He hummed still embracing me as he playfully twirl the strands of my hair

" Umm..you see...We girls have agreed on girls night ou to----"

"NO" He cut me off curtly making me grunt in annoyance

"Just listen up first, will you" I tried to shove him off but he wasnt budging making me stay still in his embrace.

" You dont need to hang out with your girls. You can hang out with me instead. Why bother hang out with those losers when you can hang out with the handsome and charming Oh Sehun?" I practically rolled my eyes at that. He can be so full of himself sometimes, wait no, all the time actually.

" They are not a loser Sehun. They are my friends. Good friends at that. Yes i admit you are handsome and all but i need to have my own time with my girlfriends  Sehun." I explain to him as he narrows his eyes at me making me want to flick him on the forehead.

" Then who will hang out with me if you are out with those losers?" He snapped at me. He is so impossible.

" Oh My God, we have a lot of time to hang out Sehun...you'll practically all over me day in and day out whether or not i allow you to" I sigh. This guy surely can't live without me.

" Fine, you'll go as long as Iam going" He stared at me sharply leaving no room for defiance.

" Oh Sehun, i cannot freely do as i please if you keep gluing next to me every seconds time whike eyeing those people who even just stare at us. My friends will be uncomfortable with you sticking with me at the entire event. They will be intimidated by you and you'll practically growl at them and end up beating up some random guys. Just let me be on my own okay. I promise i will stay out of trouble and will ban all the boys to stay near me. I promise. Please Oh Sehunn" I ever so slowly and patiently explain to him as to gain a green light from him.

" Sorry to break it to you, but Iam going. Period" I stomped my foot at that and grumble in annoyance. This guy will be the death of me.

" Fine. You can go but in one condition. You will let me stick with my girl-friends and having the time of our life without any interruption from you. You will come to me if you only sense me in trouble. You will not control how much liquor that i should have and any other ridiculous prohibitions. Just for tonight Oh Sehun, let me do freely as i want without you step in my way. You'll be staying at the bar and inconspiciously keep an eye on me. Alright....I will shout your name if i can't handle anything and----OH MY GOD OH SEHUN ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?" I yelled in frustration as i realize the jerk only stare at my phone's screen playing the damn game again after pulling away from the embrace.

" Yeah yeah you are talking too much. I know what should i do" He said boredly as he keep playing the damn game. I so wanna punch this dude.

" Stay at the bar the entire time until i and my friends decided to call it a night. Interruption from you is banned. Understood?" I spoke to him loudly to emphasize my point

"OH SEHUNN" I screamed at him when he didnt answer my question. He looked up from the phone and give me his bored expression.

" huh?" He muttered seemingly clueless over what i have been saying for the past minutes. It's impossible to lure him out of his own decision. I know i shouldnt have tried. It would be just a waste of time knocking some sense into this guy's head. he will always sticking to his own decision. Tired of explaining, i just grab his head and messed up his hair in the most brutal way possible. Take that Jerk.

"GODDAMMIT" He growled.

 

Shortly, after the arguments with Sehun, we are making an appearance in downtown club, where every species beings mingled with one another, vampire or human. Sehun keeps his word for keeping a distance away from me and reluctantly made his way to sit on the stool at the bar. I think he barely recognized by the people around him since he keeps his beanie covering his head as i insisted before. Everyone would mostly being self-conscious knowing the jerk Oh Sehun making an appearance in the club.

I survey the the sea of drunkards around me to spot my so called girl-friends who i just met like days ago. They were friendly and pretty much a down-to-earth girls with humility enveloping their dispositions making me get along well with them in such a very short time and then directly consider them as my good friends which i hope i count on in the future.I dont know why i just noticed them when actually we were in the same school and pretty much in the same grade. Perhaps iam thay indifference to what's going on around that i fail to notice something good. Well, for the most part the jerk Sehun is to blamed since my thought would only revolving about him due to his jerkiness and unpredictability that caused constant headache to my head. Even though I care immensely with the jerk, i cant help but still got annoyed with his haughtiness and  unstable attitude toward me and toward his surrounding.