The perks for being with Oh Sehun

The perks for being with Oh Sehun

I sigh and slump my shoulder as I stare at the quite big wolf who is showing off his fangs to me. I don’t even feel a tiny bit of fear even though the wolf’s bloodshot eyes screams hunger for my beautiful flesh. This kind of occurrences tend to happen to me whenever I walk down in a dark alley alone yet I didn’t quiet learn my lesson. Hey you cannot blame me since I have an urgent thing to do that I could give a with all the possible threats lurking around the corner. It’s not like they can lay a hand on me. Yes I am quite having a confidence as big as mountain, but hey it’s the truth. No one can lay a hand even on a single stray hairline of mine. It’s not that I am such a powerful girl who is barely hit 20’s, hell i am still the 18 years old cute girl. It’s not either i am sort of a supernatural creature that has supernatural power that I can show off. In fact there’s nothing that I can do to defend myself in this such insane world that full of ruthless, vicious, and greedy creatures. Hell I cannot even defend myself from the annoying sound of the small creatures that always making me mad every single time aka the almighty mosquitos. I cannot even throw a proper fist punch at my best friend’s little brother. I will end up clutch my hand in agony whenever I tried to punch him whenever he bugging the life out of me. All in all iam the weakest girl that has ever been created that has a chance to lay my feet on earth. So where on earth did I get the confidence that the scowling wolf in front of me wouldn’t touch even a single piece of my limb? Well..

“I’ve been in this situation before and it didn’t end up very well to my attacker. You know iam just being nice to you before you regret ever meeting this cute girl aka me” I flash the wolf my cheerful smile but he only growled in response as he takes two step closer to me as I take a step backwards. Did the wolf think I was bluffing? Geez.

“Hey stop right there. I am warning you. It’s not for my well-being. It’s for you. You will end up in a very bad shape if you do anything harmful to me.” I tried to knock some sense into the head of the angry wolf who is starting even angrier making me cringe to the unfortunate event if he wouldn’t back off. Seriously iam a dangerous living creature regardless iam a weakling.

“I see you don’t live around here, do you? Since you didn’t even know me. You know iam quite a famous human in this big town, it’s not that I wanted it in the first place. The fame just thrown at me without knocking for my permission, it’s not that iam complaining either. Heyyyy stop right there now” I yelled at the stubborn wolf who took another step towards me. Geez he is surely will regret meeting me later. It’s not like I didn’t warn him before.

“ Hey iam serious. Okay I’ll get straight to the point. I have this giant so called best friend who is crazy, very overprotective, quite psycho, oh and yeahhh very very possessive of me. He will sense my scent even he is miles distance away. He will appear In no time, faster than you can blink if he senses my fear and my distress. And I tell you, he has zero store of forgiving and mercy when it comes to me being harmed. Hell he’ll even lose his even there’s just a tiny scratch on my palm. All in all, you are digging your own grave if you try to do anything bad to me” I finish my speech, but the stubborn wolf keep scowling at me. Well surely this won’t end well. I pity him for being stubborn. My crazy best friend surely hasn’t fallen asleep right now even though it’s past midnight. Hell he can perfectly functioning in broad daylight even if he doesn’t sleep for weeks. I really want to punch him in envy for being such a powerful person.

“Oh forgot to tell you that he is the most handsome guy you’ll have ever met. He might surpass the perfect feature of the Greek god. Iam not kidding nor iam exaggerating iam merely telling the truth and---YAAHHH”I shriek in my girly voice but immediately muffle it with my hands since it’s quite embarrassing to my ear. This wolf apparently didn’t take me seriously and judging from his eyes he will surely lunge at me anytime soon. Well I have no other choice but to call my knight in shining armor aka my so called best friend. If the wolf is a local resident he will surely think for a hundredth time to lay a hand of me since people around here would have a second thought to mess with me. Iam enjoying this privilege so much, thanks to my overprotective best friend.

“ YAH I will call my knight if you don’t step backwards now. Iam not kidding now”  The wolf keep showing off his not so good fangs.

“ Hey what about this, to save anymore further trouble, I will just invite you to my house for a proper meal instead of keep dreaming of my beautiful flesh. That way I don’t have to call my knight to avoid me and you any problem. Deal? Negotiating with my attackers is a thing that never leave my nature. Even though I never seal any deal to them before my knight come charging to my attacker, it never change the way I deal to mostly all of my attackers. Yes, I got attacked pretty a lot of time being the reason my best friend always foul mood. It’s not like I want this. Geez iam a very decent girl that avoid trouble at all cost. It’s just all kind of creatures having problem to me for being me.

“ Iam serious, werewolf. Iam not kidding right now. You will pity yourself once you attack me. My best friend is no ordinary living creature. He is a beast. A very powerful beast. You will not want to get on his bad side. In fact, he is a the most powerful vampire that you have ever known and—“ I didn’t get to finish my last sentence that lace with all seriousness that I could mustered since the stubborn werewolf just charging towards me, perhaps getting sick of me being that talkative. What can I do? It’s in my nature. I cannot shut up well. Even my best friend’s deadliest glare could not shut me up even though the glare surely sent chill down my spine. You heard me right, my best friend is a Vampire, a very powerful Vampire.

“ OHHH SEHUNNNNNNNNN, HELPPP MEEEE” I screamed with all my might as I run as fast as my feet could carry me while waiting for my best friend that with no doubt will do the nastiest thing to my attacker. I really pity the werewolf.

I yelp in surprise as a strong arms wrapped around my body and lifting me off the ground. Sensing the familiar scent, I cling my arms on his neck as he brought us to god knows where. I cringe when I heard the malice growl from him as I tightened my arms around his neck as my feet land on the ground again.

We ended up a few steps behind the raging werewolf. Sehun arms tightened around my waist as he looks down on my body, having those surveying look to check whether or not iam harmed. Having me turn side by side to check my body, he sigh in relieve knowing iam alright. I timidly look up at him and gulp at the murderous look he gave me. I awkwardly smiled at him. Well iam quite familiar with that raging eyes of his whenever iam in trouble and it will always scare me but I will never admit it to him. So smile at him at this kind of situation will swallowed my surfacing fear.

Sehun push me lightly behind him and face the werewolf who has turned around knowing we are actually behind him. The werewolf holds his step seeing the new company that we have. I can see a slight hesitation in his eyes to charge forward at us. See, even you don’t know who he is, you will surely sense that my best friend is not an easy foe. A not very easy one at that. With just a single glance at my best friend, you will surely pee your pants. Iam exaggerating I know, but you get the picture.

 

I turned around with a grimace as an agonizing cried broke out from the wolf. I cover my ears to muffle the agonizing sound behind me. I cannot stand violence. Blood would drain out of limb whenever I saw blood or people beating around each other. I feel like throwing up at any second now imagining the amount of blood that must be covering the pitiful wolf behind me. It’s not the first time Sehun would beat up anyone who messed with me yet I still cant get used to the violence that sehun always do. I cannot either stop him from whatever kind of ruthless act he is doing since he completely shut down the world around him and focusing to beat the out of those who harm me. He just cannot tolerate people who threatening my well-being. To summarize it, Sehun has zero mercy if iam In jeopardy. Hell even I will think twice to piss him off. He is just a dangerous best friend that I love so much.

“ Sehun let’s go home. He has learned his lesson. Leave him alone for now. It’s no need to kill him. He didn’t even touch me back then before you came.” I told him softly with my pitiful voice that will always mess his head.

“Sehunnn” I softly called him again as I heard a dangerous growl come from him. I know he is trying to ignore me and focus to the matter at hand with the pitiful wolf.

“ Sehun I think iam about to faint. Let’s go home” I mutter lowly since a massive headache suddenly hit my head. It will always be like this whenever iam in such situation. I know without Sehun existing in my life perhaps I’d had been long gone in this cruel world. Without him always stick around me, I wouldn’t even last a minute. Iam a mere human that has no power and whatsoever. So practically my life is depended on my best friend.

I really think I will faint anytime soon now as an imaginary bodies that covered with blood that I had witnessed in previous weeks haunting me. Strong hand gripped my arm before I could hit the ground before I got lifted off the ground securely in Sehun’s arm.

“ Please tell me you didn’t kill him” I murmured lowly as I stare droopily at his clenched eyes who is still bloodshot from anger.

“ Sehun you promise me to not ever kill any creature ever again” I tried to yell at him with my tired voice but Sehun just growl at me in response

“ Then ing try to keep being safe anywhere you go every ing time.” He snarl at me as I close my eyes, rather scared staring at his raging orbs.

“ And what the ing hell were you doing roaming around in this god forsaken place at this ing hour?” He continued to snarl at me. But before I could answer him, Sehun takes off using his Vampire’s speed to take me home.

It took us only minutes before we are in the hallway of my apartment. I put my fingers on the side of his heart and cares it to ease the remaining anger that still surging in it.

“ Come on calm down. Iam perfectly fine. I didn’t even get shock you know.” I tell him soothingly but he just tightens his hold around me as if I’d disappear if he loosens his grip from me.

“You’ll never lose my sight ever again. I swear” He muttered more to himself than to me making me cringe at the limited privacy that I will receive soon. There’s no way I could change his mind for this matter. I slump my shoulder in defeat as I lean my head on his shoulder since he is still carrying me in his arms.

“ Sehun you didn’t kill—“

“Just shut the hell up Ara. Iam so mad at you right now that I feel regretting to not finished the bastard off back then” He growled at me making me flinch but relieve knowing he didn’t kill the wolf. I know the wolf would have killed me if Sehun didn’t step in the way but in spite of that, the idea of killing any living creatures because of me just wouldn’t sit well with me. Sometimes my friends tell me that iam an idiot for having this weird of kindness. Well it just doesn’t sit well with me killing anyone alright. Period.

“ No you promised me you wouldn’t kill anyone” I glared at him as he glared down at me. 

“ The promise be damned if you hurt. I’ll never hesitate to snap anyone’s neck who has the audacity to lay a hand on you. The wolf better be grateful since he didn’t cause a single damage on your body or he could have died in my hands back then” this guy seriously is no kidding.

“ Promise meant to be kept no matter what Oh Sehun” I told him firmly as I glare at him.

“Just ing shut up. I thought you want to faint?”

“ Would you rather I faint then?” I said challengingly as he growled at me in response.

“ Just shut the up, you brat” 

“ Will you stop cursing? You make my ears bleeding” I snapped at him having enough of his swearing words.

“ Then ing silent” He glared at me again before knock off my apartment door making me gawk at him in disbelieve. Why didn’t he just grab the door handle and open the goddamn door like a normal human being? Oh god, I forgot that he is not a human. But stillll. You cannot just destroy my door like that.

“ Oh Sehunnnn” I shriek in agitation as he put me down on my bed. I tried to getup but he held me still making me glare at him even more fiercely.

“ Sleep” He instructed me as I tried to wiggle free from his hold on my shoulder. He grabbed both my wrists and held it above my head with one hand as his other hand is placed on my forehead. I know what he is trying to do now. He is trying to make me sleep using his power by placing his hand on my forehead. He has done it before multiple times whenever I haven’t fallen asleep at such late hour. I forgot to tell you that Oh Sehun is such a control freak. “ Yah Oh Sehun you don’t need to drug me to make me sleep I can perfectly sleep on my own” I yelled at him exasperatedly.

“ Then be quiet and stay put. You should have slept hours ago, you brat” He said as he released my wrists and put it on my side before tuck me in the blanket. I gave him one last glare before turning on my side making my back face him. I heard a click sound as the light off knowing Sehun has turned the light off making me shift uncomfortably. I resent darkness so much since I was in a lot of trouble whenever iam in a dark place.

“You know that I can’t sleep in a dark room Sehun” I muttered as I stared uneasily in darkness. I feel the mattress weighed down until I feel a presence beside me.

“You’ll fall asleep faster with the light off. I’ll be beside you till you wake up. Now sleep. Don’t make me make you sleep” He said as he turning me to face him as he my back back and forth soothingly making me yawn unintentionally. I place my hand on his chest as I snuggle closer at him.

“ Sehun please stop killing any living being because of me. I don’t feel alright knowing my best friend killing people without any single mercy left in you” I muttered softly as I feel my eyes begin to surrender in drowsiness.

“ Then stay out of trouble. Stay safe and I will keep my promise. I’ll break my promise without a second thought if you break yours” He stated calmly as I feel his lips land on my forehead for quite some time.

 

 

I fluttered my eyes open as the sun ray peeking through my window hit me in the eyes. I yawned rather outrageously for a girl before I sit up with my half lidded eyes as I eye my surrounding. Why do I feel this is one of the most beautiful sleep that I have ever had? I yawn again as I grab a glass of water that had miraculously been placed on my bedside table. Sehun. I know he is the one who put the water there.  Speaking of him, where is he? I search for my phone and squinting my eyes at the blinding light of my phone before I widen my eyes at the clock that is displayed on the screen. I am sooo late for school. It’s 9 am right now and my first period has started like one hour an half ago. I am perfectly sure I had set my alarm last night before I roam around at midnight. It has always been my routine to set my alarm when the night fall and I will surely wake up at the second ring of my alarm. Now why in the world didn’t I hear any ringing from my alarm? I frantically run into my bathroom before I use my toiletries with lightning speech. At least I cannot be late for my second period that will start 10 minutes later. I barely call myself taking a shower right now since I practically in the bathroom only for 2 minutes. I wear my school’s uniform that thankfully I had ironed yesterday before I proceed to my living room to get my shoes but unfortunately I bumped hard on someone’s chest making me lose my balance and almost hit the floor if not the strong hands grab my shoulder to steady me. I groan in agony while touching my throbbing forehead. I glare at the brick-chest owner only to glare even more knowing it’s my insensitive best friend. I know he is the culprit for all the misfortune that bestowed to me this morning.

“Were you the one who set my alarm off?” I snapped at him but he remains impassive just like usual.

“I missed my first period because of you Oh Sehun. I have never skipped class in my life and now because of you I did” I stomped my feet as I throw tantrums at him. He really needs to stop doing anything as he pleases.

“You need more sleep since you slept late last night” He eyed me as if challenging me to talk back to him.

“I don’t care about my sleep. I care for my education alright” I tell him exasperatedly before I run pass him to put on my shoes.

“I do care about your healthiness alright” I heard him said that as he suddenly stand in front of me taking my backpack from me and slid it on his shoulder before he heads to the door.

“Come on take me to my class ASAP” I tell him before I cling to him so that he can take us to school in no time with his miraculous vampire speed.

As I said we are in our school in no time. We both, I and Sehun are senior in Highlife high school.  Honestly Sehun could care less if he goes to school or not. He certainly doesn’t give a about his education life. Well I think he is smart enough without being taught anything anyway. He is just in all definition of perfect, iam not lying. If not because of me that constantly nagging him to take his classes he would not attend any of his classes.

“ Why the hell are you so work up about this school thing anyway. Those crappy lecturer would not get you anywhere. Being smart would not guarantee you stay alive the next second time tick tock” He said nonchalantly making me sigh in defeat. True, being smart in any subject would not guarantee you stay alive. But my point is, can we just be a nice human being and do normal things like usual every living creature do?

“ My point would never get across into your thick skull Oh Sehun” I said as I push the class door open.

“ I swear to God Oh Sehun, why don’t you be a good boy and sit in your class and patiently pay attention to your teacher and get out of the class when the period is over?” I eyed him thoughtfully but the guy just raised his eyebrow with his taunting look on.

“ Iam not dumb like you, I don’t have to pay attention to hear all bulls passing out from those clowns mouth” I gasp at his statement. What a jerk. Iam not dumb okay.

“ Iam not dumb Oh Sehun and don’t you dare call the teachers clown, that is such a disrespectful awful person you are” I glare at him menacingly but he just rolled his eye before placing his palm over my face playfully.

“Just take your seat. I can sense the clown is on his way to be here.” I swatted his hand and take a step forward towards him before I stomp my foot on his foot as hard as I could. He deserved a step on the foot anyway for being such a jerk.

“ You think that will hurt me? How gullible.” He rolled his eyes again and eying my foot tauntingly. Annoyed, I stomped my feet multiple times on his but he just snickered lightly. What an insufferable jerk. I know this stupid action would not hurt him even a tiny bit. Hell even the most powerful vampire would have to strive so hard to take this jerk down. I just have to hit him to satisfy me and pretending that it actually hurt so much when in reality it is not.

“ Just go away you Jerk. I hate you so much. Go to your class and do not skip class” I shouted at him as I march to search for a vacant seat. My classmates just eyed us in incredulous, curiousity and even fear. Well fear because they are witnessing the Jerk. Yes, the jerk is literally feared by anyone even a mere of his presence.

“ Try to stay out of trouble, Brat” He told me seriously now making me rolled my eyes. Iam far for being a troublemaker okay.

“ iam not like you okay, you jerk. Just go away” I shooed him and at the same time the teacher come in before avoiding eye contact with the jerk while the jerk just eying him with a taunting smirk. I will punch him hard if he dares to call the teacher a clown out loud. Sehun better keep his thought to himself. Seriously he is the most disrespectful creature I’ve ever encountered. Just because you are blessed with all sort of majestic power doesn’t mean you can look down on us. I really should give him a piece of my mind for the umpteenth time later after iam done with all my classes. Geez sometimes I feel like iam her mother. He should be thankful because iam willing to put up with him for years.

Here I will tell you the story of the jerk oh sehun. But before that I will tell you the life we live in this era. In This civilization era, Vampire being at the top ladder of the food chain. Literally their kinds are the one who mostly rule the country.  Vampire is being the emperor of each country in the world. As for where iam living, which is in the United State of America that literally known as the most powerful and influential country. All living creatures is combined, the vampire, werewolf which is at the second ladder of the food chain and lastly there is my kind, human who always being the victim of those two superior creatures. We, the vampire, werewolf, and human are living a life just like normal people do. The difference only based on our food and power. As for human, yes, we got not power and whatsoever, we are just an ordinary living being. The privilege on living in this country of U.S is we have a very strict but considerate emperor that will not tolerate unnecessary violence. Vampire and werewolf who have been blessed with supernatural powers cannot do anything as they pleased.

Our emperor has stated the rules that will result anybody a torturous punishment or even a death penalty if they break even a single one of the rules. Not to mention, our emperor is one of the most powerful vampire in the world that literally feared by any living creature. No one dare to cross and defy him. Being a considerate emperor, making the society especially us, human, the lower caste adore him so much. Vampires and werewolves cannot just their obnoxious fangs on our neck as they pleased to satisfy their hunger since we literally are their food. But we have to contribute our blood every thrice a month in the hospital as a supply for their food. That way, they couldn’t just stick their fang on us. But on their human form, they eat normal foods just like human do. All in all, we live in a pretty peaceful and decent country compare to the other countries that is far from in a peaceful circumstances that is now experiencing the downfall of society. Here I proudly pronounce the name of our King, the almighty Oh Myung Soo and his queen Moon Jena. They deserve thousandth of love for being such a wonderful and thoughtful King and Queen.

Back to the jerk Oh Sehun, the great king Oh Myung Soo and the queen Moon Jena had been blessed with their youngest son. Yup, that’s right. Oh Sehun is the son of the King Oh Myung Soo and the queen Moon Jena. Actually, The king and the queen had been blessed with three sons and unfortunately no daughter. But they are content with what they have been blessed with. In fact,They couldn’t be more grateful since they got such a decent, well-mannered, well-educated, smart, and thoughtful sons and the supernatural power they inherited from their parents is just as strong and mighty as the king’s as they get older. Not to forget the ruthless and merciless side of them still intact whenever and wherever the situation need them to appear. In fact, the children of the king which are the princes, show more powerful, intimidating, and merciless manner to the life they live that soon to be under their feet when they are older enough to take over the king empire. The three princes grow up with the education of a perfect aristocracy. They are surrounded by luxury that they could ever ask for. The bonding among the siblings is just as good as what their father expected them to be. They get along very well just like any other normal sibling regardless they are a vampire. A natural born vampire that has the powerful power which beyond anyone wildest imagination.

The oh’s family perhaps could be associated as the most powerful family in the entire vampire nation and era. No one even the powerful creature that is believed to be unbeatable ever want to mess with the Oh’s. But upon hundredth years goes by as the princess getting older and reach immense level of maturity, their power become undeniably unbeatable and unchallegeable. Especially the youngest one that has grown up to be the most troublemaker that drove the king insane when he was still a kid and even up until now. He is the only one who has the most rebellious, uncontrollable and unpredictable thought and behavior out of the three of them. The most high ranked vampire that have a good connection with the Oh’s family had started to develop a certain fear even when he is still the little troublemaker.

They, the amount of the high ranked vampires and even the king predicted that the youngest son will be a very dangerous threat and a fatal destroyer if he is being provoked since he has the worse temper out of the three siblings. He has been living the life he wanted the moment his brain started to take a full understanding of his surrounding. He hates people order him around, even the king himself. He likes to do anything the way he wants it to be and he will make sure that everything run as he has planned it to be. He is a very demanding person and has a zero tolerance towards anything that he wants. Those who know him will part their way for him, avoiding eye contact. People avoiding him at all cost fearing of what he could do if anything doesn’t go as he wanted anything to be. The only living being that can tolerate and talk some sense into him is his only parents and siblings. No one dare to approach him but his family. He has grown up with little interaction with another living beings. He has been keeping himself guarded that only his family who is able to see pass his cold exterior.

No one knows the facial feature and the figure looks like of the youngest prince of the great USA. He has demanded that his life would never be announced to the media for the entire population to know. He hates publicity and that leaving him unknown to the society. The society has always been wondering what could the youngest prince looks like since he had never been exposed not like any other royals who is willingly to be known by their society. In fact, he hates the fact that he has to follow certain rules as an obligation to him to be the prince that someday will take over the great nation just like his older siblings. He has been breaking the rules without any kind of the world and turning a blind eye and ear towards his father and older brother’s threat. The fact that the youngest prince refuse the privilege to govern the nation, making his father let him do whatever he wants as long as it doesn’t violate a certain rule that his father has set in earlier vampire era. The king doesn’t want to take a risk to let the youngest son have such responsibility that he doesn’t have a care in the world as big as ruling the USA. The USA will be in its downfall again if such careless and merciless vampire as the youngest son take over the nation. The king thought that he needs time to think over the big responsibility. Fortunately the other two sons more than willing to help and do the things that their father commanded them to do to fulfill their part as the prince and soon to be the ruler of country that the king appoints for them. But despite the unwillingness of the youngest son, he still has to take part to his obligation to be the ruler, he couldn’t refuse it since its his obligation as the son of the king. He cannot escape from the fact he is destined to be the next ruler of the great USA and the king will make sure that the youngest son will say yes to the king demand and qualified to be the next king of the USA in the future. And this stubborn troublemaker that has driven everyone insane even since the moment he was born is none other than the jerk oh sehun, which is none other than my best friend.

How come we crossed each other path to the extent we get along very well towards each other? Well here the story, I have been knowing Sehun since the moment I took my first step into the elementary school. I was a very shy little girl at that time and also afraid of new surounding. I was supposed to be picked up by my mother after class but hours passed by she was still in no sight. The school began to deserted and still my mother hasn’t come into view so I did what a little kid do when they were alone, I cried aloud to the point people from distance could hear my ear-deafening cried. No one had the tendency to approached me or to comfort me at that time, they just threw their pitiful look on me without making a move to pat the little girl that I was. When my cried turned into a heart-breaking sob, I look in front of and flinched at the sudden shadow that passed in front of me, when I blinked my eyes to look more clearly at the sight in front of me, I cried again witnessing the sight in front of me. A burly man with a scary bloodshot eyes baring his fangs while looking at me with an apparent hunger looking in his eyes. I knew that it was the most dangerous creature that my mother had always told me about. In a blink of an eye, the vampire dashing forward towards me ignoring my pitiful cried. I closed my eyes the moment I saw the vampire roughly tilted my neck and at the same time I felt the rough grip of the vampire vanished that followed with an agonizing cried. I hiccupped with my eyes still close and after a few minutes passed by I felt another hand grab my shoulder, but this time more gently, making me tense but relax immediately when I heard the warm voice that telling me in soothing tone that the filthy vampire was gone. I opened my eyes only to be greeted a very handsome boy looking warmly at me. I broke out a cried again making the man in front of me threw me a confused look. When I cried harder, the man cradle my tiny body in his arms just like a father do to his little daughter to sooth her, while whispering soothing words until I loosed consciousness in his arms and only to woke up in the most beautiful and luxurious room I have ever witnessed. Since then, Sehun had always been taking care of me like iam the most precious thing he possessed. We have been in each other company since then until now where I am already a grown up teenager.

Sehun didn’t changed the slightest bit since the moment I first met him. In fact without knowing the fact if he is a vampire, he is surely looks like the same age as mine regardless the handsome look and the muscular body that he has that mostly towering over everyone. During my existence in this earth, I have learned that sehun is the cold type of a person. He wouldn’t give a to people that surrounding him except to those he care about which is just plenty amount of people No one dare to approach him. In fact, during my staying in the palace before I persuade him to take me back to my resident, the maids and the guard will chose to passed the information that supposed to be delivered to sehun on me. Proudly to say, iam the only person he always expressed himself with without any hesitation. He is more open up to me comparing to his own family which makes me baffled. I thought our relation only to be stopped after he rescued me from the fangs of the filthy vampire that was about to attacked me back then. But it honestly continues up until now with his undeniably massive care and protectiveness towards me. I feel like iam his duty to take care of. Yes, he has been controlling my life since then but not in oppressive way but more for the sake of my well-being. What makes me shock beyond imagination, he is willing to do whatever I request him to do.

Sometimes he would be that obedient child but the moment things doesn’t go as he wants he would be going rampage and will do everything in his power to make things go according to his wants. Yes, iam the only one who has the privilege to know what the youngest prince looks like. Sehun has been following me wherever I go, he even enrolled to the school that iam going into when in fact ha can have a better education in the grand palace with the most educated teacher the king can provide him. But he refused such privilege which I always call him stupid because of that. But let’s be honest, without him always with me wherever I go, I would have died in the hands of all the dangerous creatures lurking anywhere and anytime. In this era where the life of vampire, werewolf, and human is combined and human being with no power at all, which making human the easiest target for criminal and imbecile act, yup, I would have died without any protection from sehun who has been becoming my best friend since years ago. People didn’t know that the person who is constantly seen with me actually their prince that soon to be their king, if they know, I bet they would bow to his feet. But since it’s only me who know sehun’s true identity making it more special to me that constantly putting a grin onto my lips knowing  the prince that everyone dying to know actually my overprotective best friend.

I have been living my life with sehun since I had never seen my mother, the only family I have since the moment that vampire attacked me when I was still a little kid. Rumoured told me that she must be kidnapped or worse killed by vampire or werewolf. I had been crying river since then but as time goes by, I have become accustomed with sehun company to the point I see him as both my parents and best friend. I always come to him whenever I need something. He has been becoming my provider since then up until now. Both of us, are known to the town that iam now residing, the Manhattan City. People has been knowing us as the whole package since we never leave each other side. Countless of vampires and werewolve has been trying to make a move on me but with the presence of Oh Sehun, which turned out to be their most nightmare since my attackers soon turn to be a blood mess whenever they messed with me and because of that without we knowing, we have been becoming the town’s hot story that is known in every corner of the town to not messed with the girl that Oh Sehun always with.