Chapter 2

Because he made her blush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Glances

 

After that first meeting it wasn’t long till they saw each other again.

She is rounding the hallway when she hears it; she stops and listens to the smooth, rich sound of his voice. It wasn’t the sound alone that drew her in, the way he spoke, so manly and yet so gentle at the same time. She shakes her head and starts walking again, standing in the hallway like an idiot wasn’t a good look.

He glances up immediately, catching her gaze when she enters the studio. They nod at each other in a silent greeting before she turns her attention to their other companions. His gaze lingers on her. Minzy pretends not to notice.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

She gulps half a bottle of water in a desperate attempt to clench her thirst. It’s been a few hours since they started on the choreo, her knees are hurting from the lack of breaks and the stress of having to learn two different routines. Three really if you counted the Unnies too. She wasn’t sixteen anymore and her stamina just wasn’t what it once was, plus the lack of training were all making her feel exhausted. Determined not to fall behind she pushes her bangs out of her eyes, wiping the sweat from her brows in the process. Catching her breath she is ready to start all over again.

Out of the corner of her eye, she no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter