Chapter 1

Because he made her blush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Impressions

 

 

The first time Minzy met him, he didn’t make a good impression and she was so looking forward to this meeting.

Minzy prided herself in being a level-headed kind of person, no spur of the moment bull. She was a practical girl trough and trough with hardly anything throwing her off balance. What aggravated her to no end though was having to wait. She’d done her fare share of waiting for a lifetime already, and look where it got her, having to start her career all over again. She’d be damned if she’d let that deter her from standing on stage again though, even at the cost of a fancy label.

Apparently this Flowsik guy didn’t have any qualms in making people wait for him. It was just her luck really. Then again she shouldn’t choose people to work with based on how they sounded. She was such a er for guys with deep voices, after watching her friend’s performance she just knew she had to feature him in one of her songs. It wasn’t hard getting him to agree to a meeting, Bohyung was more than glad to help her on that front. Minzy was sure she was scheming something however, she kept giving her this weird looks when they were talking about him and she seemed a little bit too happy when she gave her his number. A sigh escaped her lips, the girl could be really sneaky when she wanted to, but she just wasn’t in the mood to try and figure her friend out.

She glanced at the clock on the far

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter