Home II

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OH MY CHUN GUYS I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT THE SUBBIES WOULD BE THIS MANY HUHU Thank you so so much for reading my fic! As promised, here's a special chapter on Jaejoong's POV. どうぞ~!^^

(Listen to this for the additional feels^^: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VASbtWejos0)

Another summer day
Has come and gone away
In Paris and Rome
But I wanna go home

The sun is at its peak as we continue our morning drill at the military camp. Only 4 months left before I finish my military service. I could see the changes in me physically and mentally. My body became more larger and fit compared to my quite skinny frame before I enlisted. Despite those changes over a long time, my heart still stayed the same. The heart the longed my family, my colleagues, music & performing, Junsu & Yoochun, Changmin, and most of all, Yunho.

May be surrounded by
A million people I
Still feel all alone
I just wanna go home
Oh, I miss you, you know

I found friends in the military camp. I was able to share good and not-so-good memories with them. We laughed together, bonded together, and it felt good. At least I got some good company during the enlistment. But it still cannot outweigh the memories, laughter, bond, and tears I've shared with certain four special individuals. Many years have passed, but still my heart is with them, just like the tattoo on my back, never leaving my skin. Despite the camaraderie and bond I've experienced in the camp, before I sleep, I realize that I'm still all alone.

I also had my fair share of flings after Yunho and I broke up, but it never lasted long. Their touches are not the same as his. Their kisses are not the same as his. The flutter inside me doesn't exist unless I'm with him. Nothing satisfies me when it's not him.

And I’ve been keeping all the letters that I wrote to you
Each one a line or two
“I’m fine baby, how are you?”
Well I would send them but I know that it’s just not enough
My words were cold and flat
And you deserve more than that

The fated day, the Ground Forces Festival 2015. I knew that Yunho enlisted after me, the letters from the fans said so but I never expected that we would see each other. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw him on the stage. Tears started to form in my eyes and my hands started to shake. Should I approach him or not? But I miss him so much. I miss his voice, his smile, his touch, everything about him. Tears started to fall down and I placed my arm over my mouth to keep the sobs from coming out. I excused myself to the bathroom and bawled. After a couple of minutes, I heard someone call me, reminding me that my performance is up next. I placed my shades over my eyes so that people wouldn't see my puffy eyes. When I started performing, my body just went on autopilot mode while my mind was on Yunho. How is he? Is he doing well? How is Changmin?

After the event, I gathered the courage that was left in me and approached Yunho who was seated beside his father. I greeted his father first and then at Yunho. I just asked him if he was doing fine and what not. My mind is filled with a lot of questions but only a few came out from my mouth. Maybe it was cowardice and shame that made me do that. Besides, I was the one who left him. He sounded casual, so I think he's doing fine. While I talked to his father I could feel his stare at me. I know that he wants to say something--and he really is. Before I left them, Yunho asked for my address and the address of the camp where I belong.

Weeks afte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter