end

will you be alright?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before you start reading, i want to tell you that this is my third fic that i have ever made. This fic is infire /lol/ by a song named will you be alright by beast. Its recommended if you read this with their song playing. My grammar not really good but you all can correct it. I am friendly to grammar nazi. And for the disclaimer, i don't own them and their song. All i own is this fic so check it out.

The bold means the song lyrics

The italic means flashback

The normal means present

The night was cold without you. The rain poured down the city. It brings back to the memories.

The memories when i still have you beside me.

And the memories when i am loosing you.

 

Have you thought through the words you just spit out?

 

"Lets break up" he said with calm like it's a joke

"What?!" I startled for sure, how i can i act normal when you're about loosing your precious one

"I can't take it anymore." His eyes are teary. His tears define his beautiful eyes. The eyes that i always adore.

I grab his hands and i pull it to my chest. 

"Tell me you're joking!" I rise my voice a little bit thinking how will it be, you without me, me without you.

His sobs becoming louder and it hurts my heart to see my precious in this condition.

"No! Stop it kook! It's over! I can't take it anymore!"

And i feel like i'm loosing something that i will take a bullet for it.

My heart.

My world.

My everything

 

Do you know that you can't turn things back easily?I hate that you look sorry and sad. This might be our last time so please smile

 

Your sobs becoming louder. When your tears are rolling down to your cheeks. I want to erase it. I hate your tears. Your tears are screaming that you're in pain. I hate it a lot. And i hate it when i am the one who makes you crying.

"Don't cry, it hurts me so much" i hug him for the last time.

"Please smile for me! I hate you in tears." They said no man cries. 

But a man who cries for love, means he values his love.

 

Rather than me without you, you without me makes me more worried. Because you're not good at doing things on your own

Hey, how are you? It's raining now. It reminds me of you.

 

"K-k-kook-ie" your voice are shaking

"Tae, what's wrong?" 

"I'm scared." I becoming more worried

*lightning-sound*

"A-ahh!" Suddenly everything goes black and i feel something hit me. 

"K-k-kookie. I'm-m s-scared!" I can feel his trembling body. He hide his face in my neck until i can feel his tears on my neck.

"Don't worry taebaby, i'm here." I hug him and and give him comforting kisses on his neck. 

 

Will you be alright? Even if I'm not by yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter