Savior

Savior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Savior.

 

 

 

Sehun wanted to give her a surprise after their annual visit to her parent’s grave. He wanted to take her to an amusement park she wished to visit since last year. Sehun couldn’t say no, she threw too much aegyo in persuading him.

 

Then it happened.

 

She wanted to give Sehun a kiss as a thanks, once again, Sehun couldn’t say not. The both kissed, one of Sehun hand tightly gripping the wheel while his other hand on her waist. One of the car in front suddenly braked, Sehun didn’t saw it. He was too occupied with the gift he just received.

 

Suddenly all turned black in her vision. “Sehun?” she tried to call him. “Sehun are you there?”

 

Everything still dark for her. “Sehun, answer me! You’re not leaving me, right?”

 

She could hear scream. Too much scream. But none of them was familiar to her ears. “Sehun, are you sleeping?”

 

‘Should I, too?’ she asked herself. ‘Maybe a little sleep wouldn’t hurt, would it?’

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey hey honey, sweetheart?” he whispered softly while her messy brunette hair. “It’s okay, it’s just nightmare, okay?”

 

She didn’t open her eyes yet. Her small hands gripped the queen size bed sheet tightly, bullets of sweat forming on her forehead. She gasped for more air, felt like getting a choke. “Honey, wake up. It’s me Sehun.”

 

The girl eyes slowly opening, she flicked her eyes several times until she fully back to her consciousness. “Hey. Nightmare?” Sehun asked her softly, barely audible.

 

“Sehun–“ her face has turned red, her usually beautiful hair stuck to her face because of the sweat.

 

“I’m here, sweetheart.”

 

She flicked her eyes some couple more to make sure what was in front of her wasn’t a dream. “You’re here, Sehun. Oh my God you’re alive.”

 

“I am, hon.”

 

 

“Hey hey, look at me. Look at my eyes.” Sehun titled her chin and bring her face closer to his. She didn’t budge, only tried to bring her breathe back to rhythm. Sehun didn’t budge either, he only wait patiently until she calmed. Once she managed to breathe normal, Sehun leaned forward and gave her nose a peck before tightly hugging her small body.

 

“Hug me,” she whispered. Sehun showed a worried expression. She hadn’t getting better after the nightmare but he hugged her anyway. She rested her head on his chest, continue to sobbing silently. “I love you, Sehun.” she said between her sobs.

His heart softened. He heard those three words often coming from . But it never failed to make his heart fluttered. “I know. And I do, too.”

 

 

“Please don’t leave me.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sounds of children laugh filled the entire garden. Small princesses and knights, witches and wizards, fairies and pirates, runs on their gown giggling happily. The little three years old birthday cake was already cut in half, the other half was already eaten by the invitees.

“Hi, sugar.”

She lifted her head upwards, facing the male who stand towered her. “Hi, love.” she replied, followed by her giggle. She pulled his hand to sit beside her and linked her arm in his.

“How was the boy?”

The woman inhaled his scent deeply. She loved his smell. She always does. “He loved your present.”

“I knew it!” he chuckled happily. He gave his little boy a new-born puppy since the little boy wanted it for already a long time. He, still, couldn’t say no. Not when the little boy’s mother also begged him to.

“Hwan named her Purin.” she implied. “You taught him too much Japanese when he didn’t even start talking Korean.”

Resting her head on his shoulder, she realized that she missed Sehun so much even when she met him all day long. Sehun was, and will always, a very special person to her.

 

“Hwan looks so happy.”

“He has been excited since a week ago, the time you took him to pick his cake. He really can’t stop telling about how great his birthday party will be. You spoiled him too much.”

“Can’t I?” he asked her back, flirting.

“I’m jealous here.” she admitted. He laughed out loud hearing her admittance, showing his crescent eyes and white teeth while throwing his head back. “Okay now I feel like a clown.” she sulked.

“You cannot be jealous to my kid.” he flirted. The woman smacked his sturdy chest harshly.

“Hwan is mine!” she claimed.

“Still, you can’t be jealous to him. I love you and you know it.” Sehun implied.

 

Age never make the amount of love the both shared getting less. Even after marriage and all, Sehun still love his only girl wholeheartedly. He thought he’d never getting tired of loving her. Sehun promised himself that.

 

 

 

“I know Sehun, I know.” she whispered. “I always know.”

 

 

 

   

 

 

 

Sehun came home finding the whole apartment were drown in dark. His girl should have arrived already, but only silence filling the apartment. Sehun took off his shoes and his eyes found a pair of familiar red sneakers. ‘Oh?’ he gaped. “Honey?” He tried to call her, but there was no answer. “Sweetheart are you there?” Sehun called her again, this time checking each room in their small apartment. Sehun opened their bedroom door slowly, finding a small curled body beside the bed.

 

“Honey?” Sehun called. She stayed quite, sobbed instead.

 

He didn’t asked further, quietly sat beside her and lifted her small body to his lap, making the both looked like koala and tree. She didn’t stop crying and sobbing, making her lovers shirt turned wet because of her tears. Sehun patted her back softly, he was curious to death about what made her cry, but he didn’t dare to ask, at least for now.

 

 

 

The room filled with two kind of voices. A glum sob and a sooth humming. The girl hadn’t stop sobbing, and the boy never mind either.

 

 

 

Both of them stayed in the same position for nearly an hour before a stomach grumble came from the male.

“Hun…grieh…?” she tried mumbled on his chest, half worried, half sobbing.

“I still can manage my belly for two hours if my baby still want to cry. I don’t mind.”

“Cannntthhh…syicckk…”

He giggled softly, this time putting an effort to lift her face from his chest. She looked like a mess to him, a beautiful mess, even after all the cry. “I have you to take care of me when I’m sick, right?” she shook her head vigorously. “You don’t want me to get sick?” she nodded this time. “Good girl… Now should we have dinner? I’ll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter