One

That's Good Enough For Me

It had been six years since I started living with my best friend, Lee Minhyuk. All is well except for one thing, the most crucial part of it all was that, I am in love with my best friend.
You'd think that living with the one you love would be the best, but for me it was a constant struggle.
Struggle to contain my emotions and make sure that I won't ever cross the line. The last thing I wanted to happen was to ruin our friendship.

How we ended up living together is still a miracle for me up to this day. We were neighbors and childhood friends, who grew up in the countryside. Ever since then, I was determined to move to the city and pursue my goal to be a chef. With all my effort, I got accepted to the culinary school that I wanted. Of course living in the city was not an easy feat. Everything there was expensive.

It was Minhyuk who suggested that we find an apartment together, and split the rent. I sure was taken aback at how he came up with that idea, he didn't even apply for college. He reasoned out that he was tired of the mundane and never changing lifestyle in the countryside, he wanted to experience the city life too. I didn't even try to disagree, because once he sets his mind into something, he'll do it in a heartbeat. And besides it would totally help me out a lot with the expenses, plus the fact that I get to live with the person I love. It was a win-win situation for me. 
Or so I thought. 

Six years of living together, all those years of hiding my true feelings for him. I had to deal with all kinds of pain everytime he gets into a relationship with someone else. The thing about Minhyuk was that he has never had a relationship that lasted for a long time. Three months was the longest that I know of. One time I tried asking him about it, but the only answer I got was that he gets tired of it easily. 

"Why is that?" I asked him. 

"I don't know," he shrugged. "I'm just not into it. I've never met anyone that made me want to commit and all that. We date, and eventually things would fade out."

Now that I think about it, there was only one person that Minhyuk had strong feelings for. His sister's best friend, Yoon Bora. She was Minhyuk's first love.
His sister was just a year older than us, so we all got along pretty well. I am an only child so I never got to experience having a sibling. They would often invite me over to their house. Minhyuk even told me once that his sister actually had a crush on me. Which I didn't believe, because how can she like someone as plain and dull like me. I was kind of a nerd back in high school. 
Then one day, Bora had to leave and move to another town. We never heard from her ever since. Minhyuk's sister was now married and already have two kids. I can still remember how hard she cried when we left for the city. 

Despite all of these Minhyuk stuff going on though, I am happy with where I am in my life.
I love my job as a head-chef in a renowned restaurant. Yes it's exhausting, but the fulfillment I achieve can never be measured. I get along well with my workmates, and the pay was more than satisfactory. 
Minhyuk on the other hand, had always been working part-time jobs. He can never be satisfied with just one thing. I've got no complaints though, because despite all that, he can manage well and has never been late with paying for rent, he even gives me extra money for expenses in the house. 

Since living together, we have this way of celebrating our "moving in day". We would go to the roof deck of our apartment, and set up a tent. Grill all the food we can eat, drink beer, do some stargazing, just relax the whole night. 
Up until now we never forget to do this annually.

 

It's our sixth anniversary today, so everything was already planned. We both fixed our schedules to make time for our little tradition.
I was in charge of the food, and Minhyuk for the booze. 
I got home first, so I texted him asking what he liked to eat. Ten seconds later I got a reply saying "surprise me". I chuckled. If he would ever find out about my secret, I wonder how much impact the surprise would be. 
I can't even imagine. 

By 9 o'clock in the evening, everything was ready. Minhyuk even bought a cake, with a candle in the form of the number six.
We both adore sweets and indulge on it from time to time. 


"I can't believe it's been 6 years already," I said to him while we ate. "Feels like only yesterday when you asked me to elope with you."

We both laughed. Of course it was meant to be a joke, but it really felt like it at the time. Eloping with the one you love. What a wonderful thing to experience, if not for the fact that only one of you knows about that love.

"Do you regret it? Living with a no-good person like me," Minhyuk said. 

I wanted to say that he was wrong. He was far from that at all. Not everything was perfect, we had our struggles, but every moment I spent with him was more than I could ask for. With him by my side, I felt like I could face anything. 

"No. I don't regret it. I can never get a place as good as this on my own before. I was broke. We were both broke you know. But together, we did it." 

Minhyuk raised his beer can and said, "Well my friend, let's drink to that."

I did the same and we had a toast, before gulping down the contents.

Minhyuk was a lightweight when it comes to drinking. In my case, I can drink half a dozen beers and I could still walk straight. I have to thank my father for that, it's his side of the family that can hold their liquor well. 
So it came as a complete shock for me when Minhyuk placed a bottle of vodka on the table. As I remember correctly, he's never had anything else other than beer before.

"It's a gift from the owner of the bar I'm working at right now. I couldn't possibly refuse my boss," he said as an answer to my baffled look. 

"Seriously? Can you even drink that? Remember that time when you almost puked at me."

Minhyuk cackled. "That was so long ago. Things have change Hyungwon."

"Ye~ah right. I can't have you passing out on me you know. Why don't you give it to someone else. I ain't drinking that."

"I can't though. My boss said this one is expensive. So he insisted I drink it. He even said he'd ask me what my verdict about it would be." 

"Then why not drink it with him. Or with your girlfriend or something." I said, trying to sound convincing. 

"We broke up though," he deadpanned. "Come on Hyungwon-ah~ Don't be a sissy."

"I can't believe you just said that!"

I quickly grabbed the bottle of vodka, popped it open, then poured some in my glass. I held it right in front of Minhyuk's face before drinking it in one go, "Who's the sissy now."

 

I knew it. I knew this would happen. After his third shot of vodka, Minhyuk can barely move.
Things have change huh.
I had to drag him inside the tent. Grunts was his only answer when I tried talking to him. When he was all tucked in, I laid down beside him, I stared at his face. This was a rare chance. Usually, I was the one who dozes off first when we sleep inside the tent. I examined his facial features. The stubble on his face was prominent, he also had dark circles under his eyes. He must have been so busy these days. We barely see each other these last couple of weeks. Work has been hectic on my end too.

He suddenly turned to his side, so now we were facing each other. 
His hot breath hitting me right in the face. My gaze landed on his lips. I started gawking at it. His thin but luscious pink lips. I wondered what it would feel like to kiss it.
I shook my head fiercely.
No. Stop. I shouldn't be having these thoughts. It's not good for my brain and---my body.

Just when I was about to turn the other way, Minhyuk laid an arm over my shoulder, I couldn't move. I was glued to my spot. I cursed internally.
Uh-oh. Not good. Abort mission.

I shut my eyes. I tried thinking of something else. But his body heat pressed against my own was making it difficult for me. I can smell his perfume. It was the one we bought together last Christmas. The smell putting me off in a daze. I opened my eyes in defeat. His face was now an inch closer to mine.

I don't know what came onto me. Maybe the alcohol was to blame, or I was just really desperate. I couldn't stop myself.
I kissed him right on the lips. It lasted for only a few seconds but I regretted it the instant we parted.
I have freaking crossed the line.
I pushed him aside, he turned the other way as if nothing happened. He was still deep in sleep. 
I buried my face on my pillow and cursed myself. How could I possibly face him now. 

 

When I woke up, I was alone in the tent. I opened my eyes and peeked outside, the remnants of last night was already gone. The table has been cleaned, everything was back to its proper place. I sat up, a faint headache hit me. I rubbed my temples with my fingers, suddenly the events of last night struck back at me.
I've kissed Minhyuk. I kissed my best friend while he was out cold. To me, it felt like I violated him. 
What the hell was wrong with me? 

I hurried back to our apartment. The smell of coffee instantly filled my nostrils. I looked around but Minhyuk was nowhere in sight. I heard a sound of a shower being opened in his room. He was taking a bath. Great timing. Time for me to get moving before he sees me. After what happened last night, I don't think I have the courage to even look him in the eye. 
Thank goodness we both have our own bathroom or else I have no choice but to wait for him to get finished.
I moved as fast as I could, while listening to any signs of Minhyuk leaving.
I was getting ready to leave my room, when there was a knock on my door.

"Hyungwon-ah. Can I come in?"

I got near my door, but didn't open it.
"What is it? I'm changing." I lied. I was obviously fully dressed.

"What happened last night? I can't remember a thing."

My heart raced rapidly. I would never ever tell him what I did. I'm gonna take it to the grave.
"You passed out! That's what happened." 

I heard him laugh on the other side of the door.

"I'm sorry buddy. I guess some things never change."

"You got that right! And we're never drinking vodka again!" 


--

"...won! Hyungwon! Oy! Your eggs are burning!"

I snapped out of my daze when I heard someone shouting at me. I turned to the eggs I was cooking. They were now burnt. 

"What's up with you? Are you okay?" Wonho, my sous chef, asked me.

"I'm-- I'm fine."
I hurriedly disposed of the burned eggs, and cleaned my station. I've got to forget about what happened last night and focus on my work, or I'll end up burning the whole place down. 

During break, I went out at the back of the restaurant to have a smoke. Not that I'm a heavy smoker. I smoke occasionally, especially at times when I'm stressed, and anxious. And right now, I really needed a drag. I fished for a lighter in my pocket but couldn't find any. I forgot it in my locker. I just placed the unlit cigarette in my mouth. I tried to savor the taste. Then all of a sudden, Wonho came over, with a lighter in hand, and he lit the cigarette in my mouth. 

"Are you sure you're okay?" he said. 

I shook my head. "Not really." 

"Hmm. Is it Minhyuk?"

 

##

It all happened when we were out drinking after a busy day at work. I ended up spilling everything to Wonho. We were both wasted, and I was in need to let it all out. I needed to talk to someone or I'll burst. I didn't even care if Wonho would judge me, or if he will avoid me because I love a man. But he didn't. He listened to everything, he even gave me advice, actually good advice. Wonho was a great listener, so now he's the one I turn to whenever I have "Minhyuk problems". Besides, I don't have any other friend I could talk to about this. 

##

 

I told Wonho about what I did. How horrible I felt about it. How much I regretted it. If only I could turn back time I would. 

"Wow~ I never thought you had it in you Hyungwon."

I smacked his arm hard, deliberately trying to hurt him. But he's got such fit biceps it felt like I was the one who got hurt.
"I'm being serious here, you know!"

"Relax. He doesn't even know about it right? So you've got nothing to worry about. Just don't be too obvious. Control yourself." 

Well, he does have a point. I'm the only one who knows about it. No need to make such a big fuss. I just have to keep it a secret until my last breath. It was the alcohol that made me do it. 

There's one thing that changed between me and Wonho though. Ever since he knew about my feelings for Minhyuk, he started making advances at me. I'm well aware that he likes to flirt.
Unfortunately for me, I have now become his current target.

Wonho leaned closer to me and whispered in my ear, "Why not just go out with me, I promise you won't regret it."

I pinched his nose firmly and stuck out my tongue at him. 
"In your dreams."


I was about to leave work when I got a text from Minhyuk, he wanted to talk to me about something important. I felt heavy and nervousness quickly engulfed me. What's this all about? Does he know?
I didn't hurry home. I was afraid of what he might say. 
But he couldn't possibly know about it. He was knocked out last night. 
I decided there was no point in stalling. 

 

"So, what's this all about?" I asked him right out when I arrived home.

"You wouldn't believe who I saw at the bar today!

"Who?"

"Remember Bora? My sister's best friend when we were in high school. She used to hang out with us. Well, I met her today. I was so surprised! I didn't even recognize her. She looks so different now. But that smile. I could never forget her smile."

Minhyuk's face brightened, you can clearly hear the excitement in his voice. 
I felt hurt creeping up inside me, he seemed so enthusiastic talking about it.
It's the first time I've seen him talk about someone else with such luster in his eyes.
I just listened to him go on and on. Apparently, he and Bora decided to meet up again. They decided to eat out, watch a movie or something. And Minhyuk didn't even thought of inviting me. Well, that's kind of understandable, I was never close to Bora to begin with. We just ended up hanging out because we had a common friend. There was never anything special about our relationship.


---

"You look like crap again today."

Wonho greeted me as I walked in to work the next day. 
I just rolled my eyes at him and ignored him. I don't have the energy in me to snap back.
Work still flowed as usual. I didn't even have time to think about anything else. It was a weekend, so the restaurant was packed. Which was actually a good thing for me. I needed to keep my mind absorbed, or I'll end up thinking about Minhyuk's date with Bora, and I know for sure it wouldn't do me any good. 

After work, I stayed behind and lingered around the restaurant. I didn't want to go home yet. I can't stand to see Minhyuk, and witness how happy he was with this date. I know I'm being childish. I don't even have a right to be jealous. But this was different. I'm pretty sure of it. This was his first love we're talking about. You know what they say about first love, it never dies. 
But if I could I would kill it. Figuratively speaking, of course.
I cursed myself. I hated how bitter I am about this.

I was cleaning my station for the second time, not that there was anything left to be cleaned. I just wanted to keep my mind occupied.
Then someone spoke from behind me. I whirled around, Wonho was leaning by the kitchen door. He changed out of his work clothes and was now wearing a black leather jacket over a tight white shirt, and equally tight jeans. I dislike to admit it but he looked really hot. 

"You're still here," he said.

"Uh-huh. Just cleaning up. Nothing exciting here, so hurry on home now."

But of course, Wonho didn't listen to me. He pulled a chair somewhere, and sat beside me. 

"How many times do you plan on cleaning your station? Look here, I can even see my reflection." He emphasized by mirroring his face at the steel counter.

"None of your business! Why are you still here anyways? Don't you have a date with some girl or something."

"I do have a date." Wonho tilted his head towards me, and he smirked. "With you."

I turned to him too fast I felt my neck cracked a vein. "I wasn't informed about this date."

"Well, I am informing you now. So, is it a yes or a----yes?"

"I'm pretty sure it's a no."

 

But because I terribly needed to keep my mind off Minhyuk, I agreed to it anyways. Wonho drove us to the mall. Which I kind of regret by now because Wonho wanted to watch a movie. A romantic comedy for that matter.
I had to persuade him to choose another one. Threatening that I would leave him behind and not talk to him ever again.

"Don't you think it would be weird for two grown men to watch a movie like that together?" I said to him, referring to the romantic comedy he was so keen on watching. We were on the line to get tickets. The movie theater was inside the mall. There were still lots of moviegoers for the last full show. It was a weekend after all.

"Hyungwon, it's 2017. Who freaking cares." Wonho responded, like it's the most natural thing in the world.

"Well, I do. So you better choose another one. Or goodbye."

Wonho sighed in defeat. "Okay fine. You choose then."

I ended up choosing a zombie movie. I wasn't eager to watch this either, but it was a lot better than the other choice we have.

"You hungry? We should've ate before coming here," Wonho said after we got our tickets. He insisted to pay for it but I wouldn't let that happen. I don't need a man to pay for my stuff. We ended up paying for our own tickets.

I shook my head lightly. I wasn't that hungry at the moment.

"I'm getting us popcorn. You can't go into a movie theater without that. Wait here," Wonho exclaimed. Before I could protest, he was already striding towards the snack bar, leaving me at the entrance of the movie theater.

I took a glance at the watch on my left arm. The movie won't start for the next thirty minutes, so we had time to kill. Suddenly, nature called. Better take care of it now before going inside the movie theater. I grabbed my cellphone in my jeans pocket and texted Wonho.


##

H: Need to go to the restroom. Wait for me at the movie entrance.


W: Okay! Don't think of running away now~ *wink emoji* 


H: Didn't I just told you to wait for me? And we already paid for the tickets dummy! 

##


I chuckled. I never thought I would say it, but the way Wonho was acting right now was pretty cute.
Maybe if I give him a chance and take his advances seriously, things might work out between us. I shook my head, pushing that thought aside. I'll deal with it later. Right now, I really needed to pee.

 

On my way to the restroom, something unimaginable happened. I had to check a couple of times to make sure what I'm seeing was real, and my eyes were not deceiving me. 
There was a restaurant across the turn to the restroom, and right there standing outside it, was none other than Minhyuk. He looked different today. He was wearing clothes I've never seen before. The outfit making him more handsome than he already was. His hair was styled in a way that made all his facial features stand out. It made him more enticing. More lovable, to be honest. 
I cursed. Damn it. Small world is small.

Where was Bora though?
As if on cue, a girl walked right past me. We almost bumped into each other, good thing I stopped just in time. Her long blonde hair swaying with every step she made. Her perfume was too strong for my nose I had to turn away for a second. She had an aura of confidence in her. Her face seemed awfully familiar. But I can't pinpoint where I'd seen her, my mind was still buffering at the moment.

Then I realized that the girl was heading towards the restaurant Minhyuk was in. That's when it hit me. That's why she was so familiar. It was none other than Bora. I'm sure of it. 
She's like a whole new person, but it was definitely her. The Bora I knew had short black hair and a reserved girl. People really do change with time.

I didn't realize I was getting closer to the restaurant. It's as if my body had its own mind and started moving without me knowing. It was too late for me to run away when Minhyuk saw me standing there in the middle of the mall, dumbfounded.
He raised an eyebrow and pointed at me, with a perplexed look on his face. 
Without meaning to, I waved a hand at him.
Crap. My body really does have its own mind today.

Of course, Minhyuk headed towards me with no hesitation. Leaving Bora there with an evenly perplexed expression. 

"Hyungwon~ah!"
I hate how sweet it sounds when he calls my name.

"H-hey." I stammered.

"What are you doing here?"

And then that was the cue for Wonho to show up.

"Hey! Chae Hyungwon!" He called out to me.
I turned around and looked him straight in the eye, as if asking him to save me. He saw the person standing right in front of me. I think he got my point, because he immediately walked over beside me, he then wrapped an arm around my waist.
"I thought you drowned in the bathroom. I got worried."

"Hyungwon, what's going on?" Minhyuk asked before I could talk. He glared at Wonho, his gaze roaming from his head to toe. 

"Shin Wonho at your service. Hyungwon's boyfriend," Wonho answered for me. He stretched out a hand for Minhyuk to shake. But Minhyuk ignored it.

"B-boyfriend?!" Minhyuk seemed stunned at this sudden revelation. "Hyungwon. You're--You're dating him?"

"Yes he is. And our movie's about to start so we better hurry. Bye bye."
Wonho raised my hand and waved it in front of Minhyuk. This gesture clearly irritated my best friend. I was about to speak and explain, but Wonho was already dragging me away.

 

"You didn't have to say that," I finally said when we were back at the movie theater. I still haven't fully grasped what happened. My mind was a blur. I totally forgot that I needed to pee. 

"But you looked like you needed help," Wonho retorted.

And I did. I couldn't think of a way to get out of there without embarrassing myself. I was never an expert at explaining stuff or making up excuses.

"Thank you". I genuinely smiled at him. "You really saved me there. But now how do I explain this to Minhyuk? Why did you have to go all out and say that you're my boyfriend."

Wonho cocked his head a little, he placed his left index finger on his chin, as if contemplating about something deep.
"Well, I am a boy. And I am your friend."

"Shin Wonho please! We both know that's not what you meant!"

 

I tried enjoying the movie, to keep my mind away from the events that occurred earlier. I think Wonho was doing the same because he kept on glancing at my side, showing me all his reactions. Making me laugh at how comical he was.
The movie was lame for a zombie flick. It was supposed to be a thriller, but ended up being a comedy instead. With Wonho's funny gestures to top it all off. 
I threw popcorn at him and rolled my eyes. But I was laughing nonetheless.


"I don't think I can go home now," I declared. The movie was long over and we were seated at a café trying to relax.

"Want to go home with me?" Wonho suggested. And I know it was a sensual offer. But I shrugged it off. He saved me earlier so he can get away with this one. 

"No thanks. I can't have you jumping on me."

"I promise. I'll behave." But then he winked at me.

Wow, so convincing Wonho.

​​"I think I need to go home though. I just need to muster up all the courage I have and explain it to him."

We all know by now who the "him" I am referring to. But honestly, I didn't expect Minhyuk's reaction to be like that. We have been living together for a long time, I almost know all his reactions. When he found out that I was dating a guy he doesn't look disgusted or anything. In fact, it kind of felt like he was annoyed.
Why would that be? I glanced at Wonho who was looking out the glass window while sipping his iced coffee. He has removed his leather jacket, and hanged it on his chair. His shirt was askew, it made his perfect collarbones (and chiseled chest) stand out. The lighting of the café made his blond hair sparkle. Let's be real here, he was oozing with charisma. I can see the three girls at the table across us staring at him. They were muttering to themselves, giggling. And an incredibly insane thought came to my mind, was Minhyuk perhaps jealous of Wonho?
I shook my head profusely. It made Wonho turn to me, a look of concern grazed his eyes. 

"What's wrong?" he asked. 

"Uhm. Nothing. I just thought of something completely ridiculous."

"Want to share?" 

"Nope. But I need to find out about something first."

"Oh. Okay." Wonho got back to what he was doing a minute ago. 

"And Wonho.." I started to say, 

Wonho turned to me again and hummed, "Hmm?" 

"I need you to be my boyfriend for a while. Will you help me?" 

Wonho's face lit up. And he said, "Ohh Hyungwon-ah, you didn't even have to ask."


My intuition could be wrong. I might just be completely imagining things. Or I've gone screwed up in the head. But for once I decided to go along with this intuition of mine. I'm dead set on testing it out. 


Wonho took me home. Of course, he didn't forget to tease me before leaving. Asking for a kiss, because he was, as I've said, my boyfriend as of this moment. Just a pretend boyfriend, I made it clear to him. I shooed him away. He sighed as if he was really disappointed. But then he flashed his signature smile and said, "Maybe next time then."
I just rolled my eyes and waved him goodbye.

 

The nervousness I'm feeling has tripled by now. But there was also excitement mixing in. I don't even know what I'm excited for. This could all be for naught, and I end up really making a fool of myself in front of Minhyuk.
I heaved a deep sigh before turning the lock on our door. It was now or never. 

It was way past midnight and the lights were out. Minhyuk must be asleep by now. Or maybe he was still with his date.
I switched on the lights. I almost jumped when I saw Minhyuk sitting by the sofa, his arms were crossed and he was staring at the tv, which was obviously turned off.

"For pete's sake Minhyuk! You scared me!"

"It's late. I thought you'd never come home."
Minhyuk didn't even care to look at me when he spoke. And this time I knew he was really angry. He was making it very obvious.

"Who are you? My mom?" I snapped back at him.

"Are you really dating that guy?" He asked, still not looking up at me. I was about to answer when he continued, "Tell me honestly Hyungwon."

Was I really going to tell him the truth? Or satisfy this intuition that's been bugging me. I decided for the latter.

"Yeah I am. So what?" I tried to sound as compose as I can. When deep inside I feel like my insides were churning.

What happened next took me by surprise. Minhyuk stood up and stormed at me. "Why are you dating that jerk!"

Hold up. Wait a minute. Did he just called Wonho a jerk?
I am completely at a loss right now. What's gotten into him?
Why was he so mad?
But he didn't wait for me to answer and continued.

"You know I work at a bar right? Well, your little boyfriend goes there every weekend. And mind you, he's always with a different woman. And sometimes even a man! Rumor has it that he has slept with them all!" Minhyuk huffed.

What the hell? They knew each other?! 
Wonho never shared this piece of information to me. I made a mental note of calling him when I'm done with this conversation with Minhyuk.
I knew Wonho was a flirt expert. But I had no idea it was this extreme. He really does live up to his name. He was such a hoe. 

"But he promised me he's changing."
I lied. I didn't know a thing.

Minhyuk's expression softened, he held my shoulders gently with both hands.
"I just don't want you to get hurt Hyungwon. You know I care for you so much. You're my best friend."

Best friend...
The word started to hurt my ears.

"Don't worry Minhyuk. I'll be fine. I can handle myself."
I assured him. And with that, I briskly walked over to my room, so he won't see the pained expression appearing on my face.

 

After I showered, I sat on my bed and closed my eyes. It has been a looong day.
So Minhyuk wasn't jealous. He was just worried about me. My intuition was wrong after all. I'm never going to trust my damn intuition ever again.
Before anything else though, I remembered I still have someone I needed to confront.
I fished for my phone in my pocket and dialed Wonho's number. He answered after three rings.
His sleepy voice audible.

 

"Hello honey~ Miss me alrea--"

"Bastard! You didn't tell me you knew each other!"

The freaking idiot had the nerve to laugh. 

"So, cat's out of the bag huh," he said nonchalantly. And I wanted to crawl inside the phone and punch his perfect nose.

"And so, why didn't you tell me you jerk?!"
I'm clearly not trying to hide the fact that I'm pissed at him. I felt betrayed.

"Well, you see. I just thought that things would be interesting. I'm sorry Hyungwon. I really am. But lighten up will you. Let's talk about this some other time. It's 2 am for crying out loud!"

"Fine! You better tell me everything from now on or I'm really going to kill you!" I snapped. I didn't really mean it. But yeah, you get my drift.

"Hey. Before we end this though, am I still your boyfriend, or are we breaking up now?" Wonho said. And I swear I can hear a hint of disappointment in his tone. 

I thought about it for a moment. 
"I can't possibly say that we broke up the next day just like that! I'm not that cruel. Unlike you!"

"Whaaat?! You know how much I love you Hyungwon." Then he laughed again. 

"Shut up! Go back to sleep you loser!" And I hung up.