Not A Cotton Candy Fluff

When You're Not Looking At Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

warning: abusive relationship

ToDae!AU

 

The weather that day had become too cold for Daesung’s liking; he was a fan of the season where he could wear clothes as thin as possible. He rubbed his hands together, trying to get some warmth he had not got for a long time. How heartbreaking is that? When he looked at the sky up high there, he sighed. It wasn’t a sunny one, yet it was too bright to be called a cloudy one.

The clouds form an enormous shield, refrained the brunette to look at the blue color he always saw almost every day. But the white clouds seemed so fluffy and it reminded him of a person who once said something to him when they were together enjoying the view of the sky.

 

That’s cotton candy, Daesung-ah, your favorite.

 

His lips formed a fallen crescent when he remembered the particular person had broken his heart. The cotton candy was indeed his favorite, but not the time after that. He hated cotton candy. He hated the person who carved the words ‘cotton candy is Daesung’s favorite’ in his head. He hated the person who was with him when he learned to associate clouds with the fluffy string of sweetness..

Daesung loathed that.

But I love him anyway.

 

Every step to way home felt heavy as usual. However, he couldn’t wait to go home. Yeah, Daesung had love-hate relationship with the way to go to his home. Correct that. Our home.

 

 

 

 

 

Once he stepped in his house, all the memories of him and his lover emerged from the depth of his brain. Every wall had heard all the love uttered, the clock witnessed their time together and all the small things –CDs, photo albums, tea cups- told him old stories between the lovebirds. All he saw then was the emptiness, soundless scream of the lonesomeness.

He went to the kitchen, making a chocolate in a white mug –a habit he had developed because his lover loved a hot chocolate and the white mug was a perfect size for his sweet tooth, not too big and not too small. Daesun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter